HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
I thought it would kick-start her restless, slightly crazy personality (you know what they say, fell out of a tree upside down (or any other variations of that phrase)). :LOL:
After all, why not... You have to convince me now...
A rotten walnut really, it pains me. Not a rotten walnut, but a walnut struck by lightning (her powers) [Really I'm a genius sometime] !

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Why my Nada's walnut was a bit rotten ?
You can't say that ! It's not possible ! You're wrong !
Such a beautiful nut cannot come from a rotten shell !
I thought it would kick-start her restless, slightly crazy personality (you know what they say, fell out of a tree upside down (or any other variations of that phrase)). :LOL:
HawkyDawky, Hawky... Let me explain...

"Turning a few pages of time before the shell was rotten, you will see a most beautiful shell indeed, but with beauty comes equal praise and equal envy, and so a bitter soul set about to cast a spell of corruption, but the beautiful shell was special indeed, not only did it protect the gorgeous form that lay within, it knew that if stayed on the tree, the spell would corrupt the other shells that didn't have the same protection, so break away it did and while falling aimed for a branch to crack open and release the equally special being it held within, OUR Mistress Nada, brightly covered in an intricate weave of spells shaped like a shell, that landed with a heavy thud but gently sank into ground below, protecting its precious, smiling, dreaming cargo, till it was time to emerge with her sisters above..." :love::geek::giggle:

M0rD0l Her completion underground in the dark vs basking in the "X" Sun(s) would still fulfill your "kick-start her restless, slightly crazy personality" ;)

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019

"Turning a few pages of time before the shell was rotten, you will see a most beautiful shell indeed, but with beauty comes equal praise and equal envy, and so a bitter soul set about to cast a spell of corruption, but the beautiful shell was special indeed, not only did it protect the gorgeous form that lay within, it knew that if stayed on the tree, the spell would corrupt the other shells that didn't have the same protection it had, so break away it did and while falling aimed for a branch to crack open and release the equally special being it held within, OUR Mistress Nada, brightly covered in an intricate weave of spells shaped like a shell, that landed with a heavy thud but gently sank into ground below, protecting its precious, smiling, dreaming cargo till it was time to emerge with her sisters..." :love::geek::giggle:
That's going to remain me something... it's not totally clear in my brain for the moment...
I follow your steps DD3DD.

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
After all, why not... You have to convince me now...
A rotten walnut really, it pains me. Not a rotten walnut, but a walnut struck by lightning (her powers) [Really I'm a genius sometime] !
Your idea is good, but technically unlikely to be possible.... That's why they're sisters... 1280px-Juglans_regia_2009_G2.jpg

"Turning a few pages of time before the shell was rotten, you will see a most beautiful shell indeed, but with beauty comes equal praise and equal envy, and so a bitter soul set about to cast a spell of corruption, but the beautiful shell was special indeed, not only did it protect the gorgeous form that lay within, it knew that if stayed on the tree, the spell would corrupt the other shells that didn't have the same protection, so break away it did and while falling aimed for a branch to crack open and release the equally special being it held within, OUR Mistress Nada, brightly covered in an intricate weave of spells shaped like a shell, that landed with a heavy thud but gently sank into ground below, protecting its precious, smiling, dreaming cargo, till it was time to emerge with her sisters above..." :love::geek::giggle:
Interesting example and good idea! (y)
M0rD0l Her completion underground in the dark vs basking in the "X" Sun(s) would still fulfill your "kick-start her restless, slightly crazy personality" ;)
But it doesn't reveal their genetic love for walnuts, nor does it reveal some of the structure and problems of this World. ;):p

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
But it doesn't reveal their genetic love for walnuts... ;):p
Ahem...
Nada, brightly covered in an intricate weave of spells shaped like a shell
The weave kept the shape of the walnut shell. It landed at the base of the tree and sank into the ground nestling itself among roots of the walnut tree which still nurtured Nada... Therefore keeping their genetic love for walnuts intact ;):p I rest my case. :giggle:
... nor does it reveal some of the structure and problems of this World. ;):p
Oooh... new info, new info... Will have to come back to this, once more clues are given found :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkyDawky

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Ahem...

The weave kept the shape of the walnut shell. It landed at the base of the tree and sank into the ground nestling itself among roots of the walnut tree which still nurtured Nada... Therefore keeping their genetic love for walnuts intact ;):p I rest my case. :giggle:

Oooh... new info, new info... Will have to come back to this, once more clues are given found :geek:
My posts are joke ! I don't want to interfer with your lore M0rD0l.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Ahem...

Don't forget, she has to bang her head. And "something else" has to affect her magical abilities. ;)
I understand and accept! :)
The Erdtree, Laurelin and Telperion, Yggdrasil ... So far, the unnamed great walnut tree. The birthplace of the race to which our three sisters belong. It almost rotted away like the rest of the World after a catastrophe on a stellar scale - the death of the second star (Menelwen's brother) (was it accidental?) and its rebirth into a black hole (various religious mudslinging, omens, prophecies, etc.). "scandals, intrigues, investigations"). :LOL:
The rot is not simple. It is the destruction of the very fabric of the World, which is also not simple in its nature (smart particles, nanobots... any such stuff) on which everything depends, including magic.... If you remember, I told you that this is a World created by a posthuman/artificial Intelligence/God (here it is equivalent). All connections to "God" was lost and the creation process reversed. It was the "rotting" that almost killed Nada and it's what gave her more power.

Sorry for the meandering, tried to fit all my thoughts into a couple sentences :LOL:

• Red Heart

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Don't forget, she has to bang her head. And "something else" has to affect her magical abilities. ;)

I understand and accept! :)

The Erdtree, Laurelin and Telperion, Yggdrasil ... So far, the unnamed great walnut tree. The birthplace of the race to which our three sisters belong. It almost rotted away like the rest of the World after a catastrophe on a stellar scale - the death of the second star (Menelwen's brother) (was it accidental?) and its rebirth into a black hole (various religious mudslinging, omens, prophecies, etc.). "scandals, intrigues, investigations"). :LOL:
The rot is not simple. It is the destruction of the very fabric of the World, which is also not simple in its nature (smart particles, nanobots... any such stuff) on which everything depends, including magic.... If you remember, I told you that this is a World created by a posthuman/artificial Intelligence/God (here it is equivalent). All connections to "God" was lost and the creation process reversed. It was the "rotting" that almost killed Nada and it's what gave her more power.

Sorry for the meandering, tried to fit all my thoughts into a couple sentences :LOL:
[Serious ON]
The lost connections to gods can be a leak of some energy (anti-particles, Quarks distress, Janus theory, end of magic...). The only thing that have survived of the ancient world is the mother walnut tree of Nada and her sisters...

If I have understand well your story.

So, how the world/univer have regrowing ?

In fact, it's post-apo fantasy !
I like it. (y)
[Serious OFF]

Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
The lost connections to gods can be a leak of some energy (anti-particles, Quarks distress, Janus theory, end of magic...).
I don't want to go into the maze of theoretical physics, otherwise I'll have to redo the story with each new theory. After all, we're not talking about the Universe, with a capital U, but at most a planetary system.
But the end of magic... there's something to it, yes!
The only thing that have survived of the ancient world is the mother walnut tree of Nada and her sisters...
The mother walnut tree did not survive. Or rather, it almost died. Sisters are caring for it in hopes of curing it. But it's not the only "place of power", "great magical artifact" (well, I can't find the right description for it). Each region/country has its own deity (sometimes it's the same thing, like a huge mountain range, in a volcanic region, which is also the local deity - a dragon currently in hibernation).
So, how the world/univer have regrowing ?
Will it be restored? Is there even such a possibility? Who knows. :)
In fact, it's post-apo fantasy !
I like it. (y)
I'd say it's not postapocalyptic fantasy, but apocalyptic. Apocalypse is happening right now. The World is dying.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'd say it's not postapocalyptic fantasy, but apocalyptic. Apocalypse is happening right now. The World is dying.
Do the Heroes of the World have a fighting chance or we talking about "Jujitsu Kaisen"
level of things looking bad? :eek:o_O

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
:love: The feathers, lighting, shadows, outfit, face & tribe-paint/make-up.
:unsure: The boobs and ears, but only cause you've spoiled us with perfect ones. P.S. The boobs with supportive armor/top would most likely have me drooling.
:coffee: Definitely awesome side-character :)
I agree, regarding the boobs. I can't seem to find the right shape. None of them look good so far. Her boobs look bad in my previous work too, but the side view helped a bit. So the breasts are still a WiP. As for the ears... I like them. I think the problem here is the lilac light hitting them from below. ;) :p

P.S. I mean, man, look at the ears in the previous picture. Aren't they beautiful? :p:D:giggle:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
:love: The feathers, lighting, shadows, outfit, face & tribe-paint/make-up.
:unsure: The boobs and ears, but only cause you've spoiled us with perfect ones. P.S. The boobs with supportive armor/top would most likely have me drooling.
:coffee: Definitely awesome side-character :)
You see right the navel now DD3DD ?

• Haha
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD