DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I think the problem here is the lilac light hitting them from below. ;) :p
P.S. I mean, man, look at the ears in the previous picture. Aren't they beautiful? :p:D:giggle:
Completely agree, I love Elven ears of all shapes and sizes, just like my boobs :giggle:.
... I can't seem to find the right shape. None of them look good so far...
And Yup, its not that they are bad boobs by any means, EDIT: see new reply they just don't seem to pair well enuf with her other awesome assets. :love:
You see right the navel now @DD3DD ?
Obvie, can clearly see it's an outie :sneaky: jk :LOL:

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Completely agree, I love Elven ears of all shapes and sizes, just like my boobs :giggle:.
And Yup, its not that they are bad boobs by any means, they just don't seem to pair well enuf with her other awesome assets. :love:
Totally agree. They exactly don't match the rest of the body! Eh, G9, sometimes I think it's not really suited for extreme shapes or my hands are just crooked. :unsure::D

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Her boobs look bad in my previous work too, but the side view helped a bit.
M0rD0l Wait....! They looked awesome :love: in the side view, I didn't connect it was the same char since lack of wings and she is a new char.
So it's just frontal... :unsure: ... World's hardest working Nipple/Boob Chain jewelry/top to create a "squeeze" ;):devilish::giggle:

Reactions: M0rD0l

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
M0rD0l Wait....! They looked awesome :love: in the side view, I didn't connect it was the same char since lack of wings and she is a new char.
So it's just frontal... :unsure: ... World's hardest working Nipple/Boob Chain jewelry/top to create a "squeeze" ;):devilish::giggle:
M0rD0l has forgotten you can judge navel well!
So all your answers seem to be criticisms. But you and I know very well that they are not!
(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
No, no, trust me. They were bad there, too. They are a little different in the new picture (you can see it by the height of the nipple). I'm working on a new shape now. We'll see how it turns out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
No, no, trust me. They were bad there, too. They are a little different in the new picture (you can see it by the height of the nipple). I'm working on a new shape now. We'll see how it turns out.
[facepalm_me]Too perfectionist[/facepalm_me]...
But if you're doing another pic, I take, obviously!
Just want more pic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Also her Mistress of Light and Mistress of Dark forms are :love:
Luv the spiked thigh (umm don't know their names)
They are a kind of cilice, a tool of contrition. (???).
I'm not into spines and tentacles, but I like MOrDOl's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l