HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019

:eek::love:

"When your brain ignores the flashing 'Double Trouble' warning sign at the end of the nite, and gets off at the 'Oh, this is gonna be Fun' station."

~excerpt from "A Doomed Guard: How to lose one's Head & other Ramblings."
Excerpt from "when you want to suck power when you don't be plug to the ground...".

Don't play with electricity, it's dangerous !

• Haha
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Have you guys HawkyDawky DD3DD noticed that Nada's hair has changed a little bit? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest you been styling her perfectly that my brain accepted the change without noticing till you just mentioned it.
Unless you meant in the Sisters render, I put it down to a "girls night out" look.
I really like it, suits her personality :love:.

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
To be honest you been styling her perfectly that my brain accepted the change without noticing till you just mentioned it.
Unless you meant in the Sisters render, I put it down to a "girls night out" look.
I really like it, suits her personality :love:.
The first appearance was on "Pikachu" rendering. ;) :p:giggle:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Oh Gods, are you still following the pathetic efforts of this loser? Why would you do that? Who is this MorDol-Schmordol? :LOL: There are plenty of better artists out there! :p

Fellow M0rd0l-knights Did you just read what I read!?

How dare you say such things about the creator of our beautiful :love: Mistress Nada! Never again shall yee call yeeself a loser! Unless thou is tempting the fates to find thyself at the crispy end of one of her crackling lightning strikes! :p:LOL:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Hey. There was a different cat in your post! I definitely saw it!:unsure: :eek: :alien:

How dare you say such things about the creator of our beautiful :love: Mistress Nada!

That's what he deserves! :ROFLMAO:

Never again shall yee call yeeself a loser! Unless thou is tempting the fates to find thyself at the crispy end of one of her crackling lightning strikes! :p:LOL:
Well, I'm sure someone would definitely want that! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well, I'm sure someone would definitely want that! :LOL:
I mean her playful ones, YES! :love::sneaky:... (maybe a cool addition to one of your future Nada sexy time renders :giggle:)

But the ones with her full claws out, :oops::eek:o_O

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l