DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'm not sure if it makes sense to post this in the Blender thread, so I'll post it here (I mean, yeah, it's still Blender.... I'm just not sure about the picture's theme) View attachment 2990702
Umm M0rD0l, I don't think the Blender thread has any rules against a NSFW fantasy, amazeballs, beautifully rendered scene depicting hot sexy intercourse, between a gorgeously thicc (OMFG! UMPH! She's so THICC! :eek: I luv it! :love:) Elf Queen and her equally hot Tiefling companion. :sneaky::giggle:

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
1st important thing : Post it !
I love this render !
:p :love: (y)
Umm M0rD0l, I don't think the Blender thread has any rules against a NSFW fantasy, amazeballs, beautifully rendered scene depicting hot sexy intercourse, between a gorgeously thicc (OMFG! UMPH! She's so THICC! :eek: I luv it! :love:) Elf Queen and her equally hot Tiefling companion. :sneaky::giggle:
I mean, I realize it's okay to post things like this in that thread, it's just that there's very low activity and it's rare to see content like this. Maybe I'm gonna shock someone. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Ahem.. I have the same problem as HawkyDawky... She's too electrifyingly :p cute :love::love::love::love: & sends way too many :devilish: tingly tingles down my spine, in the best way possible ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha. Thanks for the support guys! Yes, HawkyDawky is right, Nada has an innie navel, but the lighting makes it look smaller than it really is. Unfortunately I realized it too late. :D

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Alternative version. I like it more. View attachment 3003766
Thank you. Well, technically, I re-rendered the scene, this time with the background on (which makes the fire look a bit better), redid the sparks a bit, and did a slightly different color correction.
:geek: Oooooh Yeah! That definitely was worth the fine/re tune, the fire feels more alive and envelopes the render way cooler. :love:

Reactions: M0rD0l

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Alternative version. I like it more. View attachment 3003766
Just wanted to see what the cooler (from initial render) vs warmer skin tone with the alt ver. would look like... :unsure:
Sephiroth_____Sirin.jpg
:geek: Kinda diggin' it.
What about y'all? M0rD0l HawkyDawky

She said, "Curse you all, you'll never learn!​
When I leave there's no return."​
The people laughed till she said, "Burn!"​
~Deep Purple​

Last edited:
Reactions: M0rD0l

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Just wanted to see what the cooler (from initial render) vs warmer skin tone with the alt ver. would look like... :unsure:
View attachment 3006357

~Deep Purple​
It's really not bad.
I don't know if I'd have dared change anything on a piece by M0rD0l but...
If M0rD0l isn't happy, he'll send Sephirot to burn your soul...

"Burn the witch
Burn to ash and bone"

• Haha
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
It's really not bad.

"Burn the witch
Burn to ash and bone"
Me is not a witch, more a Witcher :p and have full trust that Mi'Lady Sirin will protect me, and to be fair I doth merely merged two versions of the same piece by M0rD0l into one ;).

• Haha
Reactions: HawkyDawky

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017

~Deep Purple​
It's really not bad.

"Burn the witch
Burn to ash and bone"
I like it, why not?! Every variation has a right to live. After all, that's one of the reasons why I sometimes make alternative versions of images. And after all, almost no one likes this particular work :cry::LOL: