4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Actually, if you paid attention to the bible, when mention the Christian god, it's capatalized as if it is indeed a name or pronoun. But when it mentions other gods, which it does, it's lowercase as if to denote those gods are lesser.
wrong again. the english bible versions capitalize all gods when they are referred to as a proper noun, like a name, like the god Jupiter, the god Diana, and like the god they call God. if it is written "god" it's not a proper noun, referring to "a god" or "gods".

learn some basic english and grammar for fuck's sake. you're embarrassing. and the people patting you on the back too. who cares about the facts, right?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
wrong again. the english bible versions capitalize all gods when they are referred to as a proper noun, like a name, like the god Jupiter, the god Diana, and like the god they call God. if it is written "god" it's not a proper noun, referring to "a god" or "gods".

learn some basic english and grammar for fuck's sake. you're embarrassing. and the people patting you on the back too. who cares about the facts, right?
Another fuckin troll. Enjoy your stay on the ignore list.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Good 0.1, Main menu is super professional. Really makes a world of difference from the usual adult game. Though its strange that you can both disable Netori and Drug-use, yet not trans content. Seems like that would have fit in right there. Also surprised that you can actually name the MC in this, considering the dev told me, and I quote "self insterting is unhealthy." People whinging about the political humor are an added bonus. I wonder if those same people cried in the Apocalypse or if they are the type to only complain when its what they think being joked about, the worst kind. Like move on lmao.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Public update (guessing I just report the post and let the mods/staff do their thing?):

Changelog:

- Fixed SFX/Looping Ambience Volume (hopefully.)
- Politically Correct Patch added (linked below)
- Fixed Text Properties
- Lowered frequency of wolf transition
- Added Tier Pages for supporters.

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patch:

Jun 16, 2022
A very good start to the story. I'm liking the cast of characters so far. Diversified personalities, where nobody is really the same as another, and they all approach the MC very differently. The MC himself is dutiful, dense (in a good way), reflective, and is a not a pushover. I can't wait to see more of this story going forward, and hopefully it doesn't end up as another WVM. I love both basketball and football, so it would be depressing to see both games seemingly centered around said sports not be about said sports.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And I stand by it. But at the same time, it's a couple extra lines of code and I'll hear about it if I don't, so why not? Doesn't effect me any.
If I thought something was genuinely unhealthy I wouldn't contribute to it, but thats me I guess.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Public update (guessing I just report the post and let the mods/staff do their thing?):

Changelog:

- Fixed SFX/Looping Ambience Volume (hopefully.)
- Politically Correct Patch added (linked below)
- Fixed Text Properties
- Lowered frequency of wolf transition
- Added Tier Pages for supporters.

Win/Linux: Google - - - Pixeldrain
Mac: Google - - - Pixeldrain
Android: Google - - - Pixeldrain

Patch:
Now With Snowflake Patch!!

Fixed it for you, bro. :p

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 2776892
Come on! So you're telling me, we can't romance her? Man she's a lovable character. I wanna love her, kiss her, tell her that I'm gonna be with her everytime. I wanna hug her in the kitchen, kiss her little neck and pull her for a real kiss! Then do naughty things with her, you know both of us will enjoy it! Don't deny us the most lovable character!
MissFortune
Must make her a LI.:love:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune Will you be releasing episodes in blocks or bit by bit? And do you have a release date scheduled for episode 2? Very engrossing game.
No date yet. About a 100 renders and a couple animations (some non-sexual) into Episode 2.

I'd like to drop larger updates (1,000+ renders at a time), but I'm hardware capped to a point where I fear that number would be hard to achieve in a timely manner. 10GB of VRAM simply isn't enough at this quality. So, until I can afford to drop decent money on a 3090/4090 + PSU, it's probably going to be 500/600-ish renders per update.

That isn't firm by any means, though. Just unsure as it stands. Edit: Glad you enjoyed it, btw. :)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The potential of this game is high. Good story, great renders. If the quality and length of every episode is like the first episode, it will be one of the best VN game in no time.(y)

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes