4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
As someone who prefers to play with no textbox and 100% opacity, this is quite annoying:

1689887665426.png

And no, I'm not pressing H or temporarily putting the box back on. The ticker from the TV show should have been scaled to be on top or something like that.

Its great that you can choose the text outline size, but still this isn't great design.

Reactions: | Vee |

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
As someone who prefers to play with no textbox and 100% opacity, this is quite annoying:

View attachment 2786645

And no, I'm not pressing H or temporarily putting the box back on. The ticker from the TV show should have been scaled to be on top or something like that.

Its great that you can choose the text outline size, but still this isn't great design.
Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm the same way. I've actually been meaning to suggest (kept forgetting) a black outline for the text. It makes a world of difference and I think it's an easy change to make, MissFortune.

Reactions: sava75

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Can we maybe shoot off the dick of the futa?
I sincerely hope this is a joke.

Also, trans. Not futa.

View attachment 2786645

Yeah, definitely an oversight on my part. Will be more considerate of that in the future.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm the same way. I've actually been meaning to suggest (kept forgetting) a black outline for the text. It makes a world of difference and I think it's an easy change to make, MissFortune.
There already is.

how many LIs the game gonna have?
MissFortune
The banner is about it. Maybe one or two more. Excluding the HoF tier Patreons option to include one of their own.

That's excluding one-off hookups that'll come later.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
:oops: My bad. I totally missed the font properties in Settings. That would definitely do the trick.(y)
It's pretty easy to miss, to be fair. The subdued gray isn't really doing it any favors.

Reactions: hmorphone

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Took me a few days, but finally finished this the other day and I really love this. The attention to detail by bringing callbacks or parodies of actual sports analysts, college programs, coaches, etc. really grounds the story in a way to make it feel authentic. I can only recall maybe 1 or 2 other adult games that had American football featured in some way, but this here puts it in focus and ties it well into the overall narrative. As a longtime football fan, I really appreciate it.

The way the announcers, analysts and others talk about the sport feels real and shows great insight into the sport and great capabilities as a writer to convey all of that. Some of my favorites are how pro players are referenced and their skillsets are accurately depicted in various aspects such as when the MC is showing Ian how to create separation while in press coverage. Bringing up how rare it's for there to be white DBs at a D1 and pro level shows great insight especially since it is a common topic in the football community.

I love that there is a distinct voice to each character. They all feel real and the use of colloquialisms and such especially considering a lot of these characters are from lower-income areas really works and is done very well. The conversations with Underwood, Lael and Sammy felt raw and very relatable as someone who grew up and still lives in a very similar area and all of that was really well done. Only real issues with writing are minor typos or missing connecting words, but it's pretty incredibly done. The renders are beautiful and the character designs are nice.

Was curious how it would handle the whole racial dynamic involving the MC's crimes and such would be handled, and I feel it was handled fine. There are some tough topics here and I can understand why it makes some people uncomfortable, but these are real topics. Perception is a huge theme throughout presented in this story from the start. Lies and also assumptions based on who a person is such as the MC's ubringing, his parents, etc. The event that led to him getting arrested is at the focal point of a lot of this. Just because he attacked in self-defense against a black person, there are pre-conceived notions regarding him. The same would be true if the MC was black and his attacker was white. The conversation with Sammy kind of highlights this. No matter race, many people are in similar situations. Many good people are given bad cards, and have to do what they can to succeed. Even though there is one aspect of the political stuff I don't agree with, it doesn't really bother me since it gives some dimension to the story and grounds it to a familiar reality. These are the kinds of tough conversations someone in this position would talk about, so I do respect the writer for tackling them since otherwise, I don't think it would do the story, characters or real events like this any justice.

I just hope we get to see some football practices and maybe eventually some games.

Ivy is cute, hope we get to hang out with her some more. Without Renne next time, maybe.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

:Kappa:
The problem is that is only one tag for all trans and trans adjacent content on f95 and people are often dissapointed when searching games by that tag.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Guz007

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I truly hope ep. 2 will have (way) more Kara. She is gorgeous and i love her :love:
View attachment 2787917
Also, little Ian needs a a step-father asap:cool:
Not a ton in Episode 2, but they'll be spending a lot of time together soon. There was a bit of a hint dropped in this scene that'll lead to said spending of time. Not that she'll be particularly easy to catch.. :p

Took me a few days, but finally finished this the other day and I really love this. The attention to detail by bringing callbacks or parodies of actual sports analysts, college programs, coaches, etc. really grounds the story in a way to make it feel authentic. I can only recall maybe 1 or 2 other adult games that had American football featured in some way, but this here puts it in focus and ties it well into the overall narrative. As a longtime football fan, I really appreciate it.

The way the announcers, analysts and others talk about the sport feels real and shows great insight into the sport and great capabilities as a writer to convey all of that. Some of my favorites are how pro players are referenced and their skillsets are accurately depicted in various aspects such as when the MC is showing Ian how to create separation while in press coverage. Bringing up how rare it's for there to be white DBs at a D1 and pro level shows great insight especially since it is a common topic in the football community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not a ton in Episode 2, but they'll be spending a lot of time together soon. There was a bit of a hint dropped in this scene that'll lead to said spending of time. Not that she'll be particularly easy to catch.. :p
Don't make MC loses Ian's game, please. We need show Kara we are serious in be a father figure

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
hmm 3 games under the dev's tag
1 abandoned , 1 on hold and now this new game?
what are the odds this story will be completed?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Why would it need a gay tag? MC isn't fucking any dudes, nor are they fucking him.
I mean even if ivan calls himself a girl, he is every much a dude with a dick and balls to show for it and there is an option to fuck him or even blow his very real cock,
That is the definition of gay thats why i asked but someone already answerd about f95 guidelines.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I thought that futa and trans were the same thing too (I am a straight male who never had sex education in school and also in my house it was/is forbidden to talk about these topics) and I've never met anyone who identifies as such either.
According to google "futa" means a true hermaphrodite, that is something that doesn't exist because it must have a vagina and a functional penis at the same time. "Trans" is male-to-female transition AKA shemale (in some states/countries).

Reactions: Guz007
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes