• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Day 63:

Progress on moving the chain slow. Summer heat making work hard. LIs making it harder. Madness setting in. I must obtain the perfect waifu harem. I feel the answer to all of this rests with the chain. When will we get there, when will we have the waifus. God only knows...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
All right, so. . .bad news. Not super bad. I hope, at least. I was doing some upgrades to my main rendering system (more on that in an upcoming Patreon post, assuming I get a working PC again. kek). Got everything hooked up and on the desk, expecting it to boot right up. Click the power button and nothing. Not even a blink of light.

So, I pull everything out (along with breaking the pcie latch on the way), hook up the essentials (no gpu, just CPU/24-pin/etc/) only, and leave the PSU outside of the case. I at least got sound the second time around in the form of the PSU clicking. I've already ordered a replacement from Amazon, but it won't be here until Monday. I'm hoping it's just a DOA PSU that didn't take anything else with it, and go figure I don't have a single paperclip lying around to test it, so I can't say for sure if the unit is dead or the GPU/another short is causing it.

Have a feeling this might end up being an expensive upgrade, hope I'm wrong. All that being said, I'll be out of commission rendering-wise for at least the next two or three days. Assuming the PSU doesn't end up being the source of the problem.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Got the replacement PSU this afternoon (probably came in the morning while working, but who cares about the details?), and basically repeated the steps that I did before. Plugged everything in, flipped the switch, and nothing. PSU started, red light popped up on the GPU, but nothing. I still think the previous PSU was DOA, simply based on the clicking and not seeing any lights at all, but still no boot. Only things that weren't plugged in were the hubs for the fans and AIO, along with the SSD.

So, I plugged them all in and there we go. It booted right up no problem. I was under the impression that you could boot with only the CPU 8-pin and the 24-pin plugged in, but I guess not? Maybe the cooler being plugged into the CPU header still had something to do with it? Don't know, but everything's working fine for now. Will be more detailed on what's turning out to be a rather lengthy progress report despite not much content being rendered over the last week or two (sorry).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
It's just the 0.1 version aka the first release of the game. It's simply to early to tell.
BUT, by what is already there in the game, seems more like will vary: some girls will be fast and easy, some more slow and hard, some others in-between.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It's just the 0.1 version aka the first release of the game. It's simply to early to tell.
BUT, by what is already there in the game, seems more like will vary: some girls will be fast and easy, some more slow and hard, some others in-between.
Your words are logical , It is the beginning of the game
But because the developer answers the questions in f95 and knows about the future of the game, I hope he answers this question

MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Your words are logical , It is the beginning of the game
But because the developer answers the questions in f95 and knows about the future of the game, I hope he answers this question

MissFortune
I'd say lipe2410 gave a solid answer. There's a couple that'll be harder to get, some that'll need a modicum of effort, and a couple that'll be easier. Aside from the available flings that'll come up every now and then. There's going to be a few considerable changes coming soon, most of which will be discussed in the upcoming progress report (if I can ever find time to write it).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I'd say lipe2410 gave a solid answer. There's a couple that'll be harder to get, some that'll need a modicum of effort, and a couple that'll be easier. Aside from the available flings that'll come up every now and then. There's going to be a few considerable changes coming soon, most of which will be discussed in the upcoming progress report (if I can ever find time to write it).
Oh, I wish it wasn't like that
Out of 14 girls, only a couple (2 girls) have good resistance
The graphics and models of this game are wonderful, the atmosphere is wonderful, the story is wonderful, the MC is wonderful, everything is wonderful, but emotional tension and sexual tension are very important to me, that is, when girls or milfs for different logical reasons (heavy personality, social status, loyalty to husband, etc.) they have a lot of resistance, this causes emotional tension
Maybe you and I have different definitions of slow and these things I said are inside your game?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have a few questions:

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistent is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 1-3 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?

4. Can you avoid the futa? If so, please tell me how.

If there's any other info you need to help you help me, please let me know what you need.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistent is it?
I'll let someone else answer this as it'd be hard for me to give an objective answer. I'd say the pacing is a bit fast in the latter half, only because there's a lot going on near end of Episode 1. It'll slow down once the introductions of other characters slow down (which will likely happen during Epsiode 2.)

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?
It's in English, written by a native English speaker. There's a Turkish translation in the works, but English is the focal language of the VN. Zero translations.

Edit: Short of my shitty Spanish in the beginning. :KEK:

3. I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 1-3 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?
It's the first release. So, I wouldn't expect 20 hours, or 5. I've been told it's around 2.5-3 hours, but that'll obviously change per person. I'd say it's nigh impossible to accurately gauge that, though.

4. Can you avoid the futa? If so, please tell me how.
As of Episode 1, you have two chances to turn her down. It's pretty literally spelt out for you. Also, trans. Not futa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, in Episode 2, it's been reworked to where you can shut off all sexual trans content. She will still exist within the storyline, but in a non-sexual manner.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'll let someone else answer this as it'd be hard for me to give an objective answer. I'd say the pacing is a bit fast in the latter half, only because there's a lot going on near end of Episode 1. It'll slow down once the introductions of other characters slow down (which will likely happen during Epsiode 2.)

It's in English, written by a native English speaker. There's a Turkish translation in the works, but English is the focal language of the VN. Zero translations.

It's the first release. So, I wouldn't expect 20 hours, or 5. I've been told it's around 2.5-3 hours, but that'll obviously change per person. I'd say it's nigh impossible to accurately gauge that, though.

As of Episode 1, you have two chances to turn her down. It's pretty literally spelt out for you. Also, trans. Not futa.

However, in Episode 2, it's been reworked to where you can shut off all sexual trans content. She will still exist within the storyline, but in a non-sexual manner.
Just to let you know that the 2 spoilers don't load any content.

Peace :)

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Day 89:

Expedition had some success. New equipment brought in to move the chains. However work still slow going. I see them, the waifus, in my dreams. They beckon me to another world, one of wealth and fame. I must have my harem, I have gone too far to give up on this glory.

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 2880665

I have no idea what's going on, but, I don't have anything else to show but this...

It does seem like F95 is having some issues speed-wise which might be playing a role here (could be on my end. Cox can eat rocks, tbh.). Nonetheless, it's basically as Mommysbuttslut said.

Some direct links that'll stay up for a bit, for whom it may concern:

Option 1:
Option 2:

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It does seem like F95 is having some issues speed-wise which might be playing a role here (could be on my end. Cox can eat rocks, tbh.). Nonetheless, it's basically as Mommysbuttslut said.

Option 1:
Option 2:
Damn. Ivy took that hard if you turn her down. Just watching it was hard.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Option 1:
Option 2:
Thanks for your care.

Now I see the 3 options.

Damn. Ivy took that hard if you turn her down. Just watching it was hard.
Indeed. A really well done scene, anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes