4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the first release, and MissFortune kudos. I like the game a lot.
Even within sports genre in the adult-games-sphere, I don't think I've seen anyone attempt at American Football, so with that alone this game comes off pretty unique.

Story is engaging, and characterization seems pretty solid; each character seems to have their own issue/quirks/dilemma & conflicts in a way that I thought was expressed quite well.

Just few questions I guess for ya;

1) The game's setting is American Football, but tbh, I have no idea how the game is played or what each position (such as MC's DB, or other positions such as QB, RB, WR, LB) does.
Given I know almost zilch about the sport itself, any chance, you can create a possible glossary section which explains each position and rules of American Football?

Heh, a crazy little idea came to my mind; Have the explanation be rendered, with visuals explained by Coach Underwood and the Team. Scratch that, why would I want the dudes explaining it :HideThePain: ,girls doing the explanation is a must!:BootyTime:
Sort of like player's crash course into American Football in visual format.

2) How many LIs in total will this game have?
Seems like the game has an extensive list of LIs, but some of them aren't listed in the Dev Notes (like Yuna), and some are left a little bit ambiguous (like Maya) as to whether they'll be a full fledged LI or a side-LI.

3) Following I guess is potential spoilers for future so not sure whether you can answer it or not, but is Kelsey = sister to MC's Inglewood school teacher that lives in Texas? Name for the teacher is shown as "Taylor", and Kelsey's surname is Taylor. I'm guessing teacher is referred to as Miss Taylor, and Taylor there in name box is not supposed to be first name?

Anyway, really enjoyed the game, and will continue following it for the future updates.

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
1) The game's setting is American Football, but tbh, I have no idea how the game is played or what each position (such as MC's DB, or other positions such as QB, RB, WR, LB) does.
Given I know almost zilch about the sport itself, any chance, you can create a possible glossary section which explains each position and rules of American Football?
It's more or less finished up for Episode 2. Will be adding to it as new terms gets mentioned/brought up. It's something I probably should've done for Episode 1, admittedly, but didn't really think about it until it was being released.

The icon on the screen there needs a bit of a redesign (since it's only there as a placeholder), but it's about ready to go.

2) How many LIs in total will this game have?
Seems like the game has an extensive list of LIs, but some of them aren't listed in the Dev Notes (like Yuna), and some are left a little bit ambiguous (like Maya) as to whether they'll be a full fledged LI or a side-LI.
Yeah, the uploader only copied the initial wave of characters I made in the development thread, but none that followed. The girls in the banner are all LIs (and another that isn't in the banner for aesthetic/symmetry reasons). One catch here is that I'll be replacing a character/LI with another character, which will be explained in a progress report here in the next couple days. She hasn't shown up yet, so it shouldn't affect the story much, if at all.

3) Following I guess is potential spoilers for future so not sure whether you can answer it or not, but is Kelsey = sister to MC's Inglewood school teacher that lives in Texas? Name for the teacher is shown as "Taylor", and Kelsey's surname is Taylor. I'm guessing teacher is referred to as Miss Taylor, and Taylor there in name box is not supposed to be first name?
No, she isn't. Admittedly bad naming on my part. They're completely unrelated to each other. Since I'm doing a bit of a rework leading into Episode 2, it shouldn't be too difficult to change it..

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
After waiting for a while to play it, yesterday I finally tried it and I think it is a game that can have a lot of future, the renders are very good. The story is different and I think it is well written. The truth is that I was enjoying it a lot until for some reason I found myself with Yuna as a mandatory LI after having an option to choose with all the others. For me it's the end of the story, but I really hope the game goes well, as you can tell it's very well worked out in every area and detail.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
After waiting for a while to play it, yesterday I finally tried it and I think it is a game that can have a lot of future, the renders are very good. The story is different and I think it is well written. The truth is that I was enjoying it a lot until for some reason I found myself with Yuna as a mandatory LI after having an option to choose with all the others. For me it's the end of the story, but I really hope the game goes well, as you can tell it's very well worked out in every area and detail.
She isn't forced, though (not anymore, at least. Changed my mind on that a good while ago.)? Just because she kissed MC doesn't mean they're exclusive. They haven't even talked about it yet lol.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
She isn't forced, though (not anymore, at least. Changed my mind on that a good while ago.)? Just because she kissed MC doesn't mean they're exclusive. They haven't even talked about it yet lol.
Thanks for taking the time to answer me, I didn't mean for you to change it, it's just my opinion. And it's really the only thing I ask from a game (to be able to choose the Li or Lis that you like) and of course a good story.
The first scene where they kiss doesn't bother me, the one I don't like anymore is the pool scene, when she already declares her love for the MC and you can't stop her as a player. If you say she will stop being forced, then I will try it again in the future.
Best of luck

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to answer me, I didn't mean for you to change it, it's just my opinion. And it's really the only thing I ask from a game (to be able to choose the Li or Lis that you like).
The first scene where they kiss doesn't bother me, the one I don't like anymore is the pool scene, when she already declares her love for the MC and you can't stop her as a player. If you say she will stop being forced, then I will try it again in the future.
Best of luck
It's not you that changed it, it's been changed for a while now. They were interrupted (and by virtue left on something of a cliffhanger) and didn't get the chance to talk any further about it. There'll be options to reject any further advances at/near the beginning of the next release.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
It's not you that changed it, it's been changed for a while now. They were interrupted (and by virtue left on something of a cliffhanger) and didn't get the chance to talk any further about it. There'll be options to reject any further advances at/near the beginning of the next release.
I know that if you say it was changed some time ago, it's not because of my opinion, I just meant that I didn't write it with that intention. It was just my opinion about the game.
I think the most important thing is that you make the game the way you really want it.
Thanks for the info

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Those who don't like Yuna don't worry, everything seems to indicate that Diana (step-sister) is going to beat her in the next chapter (according to the end of the pool scene) :ROFLMAO:.
About the planned tags I would add "marriage" and in case of acceptance the game ends immediately regardless of the chapter, "your freedom is over and so is the game" :Kappa:.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This isn't a review just some initial thoughts. Not gonna lie I'm not into football at all actually I find football boring so didnt think I was gonna like this one. But everything ive seen about this one seems pretty high quality. Normally I never think about if I like X MC in other AVN games but I really like how this one doesn't take shit from anyone especially that " ice queen" girl that seemed like she felt bad after his response. That kinda makes me hope she can become a potential LI or side girl for some reason guess she reminded me of Bella from SG's a little bit. I was really surprised by the length of Chapter 1 I love it when these games are long. Cant wait for Episode 2.

Reactions: hmorphone

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
This isn't a review just some initial thoughts. Not gonna lie I'm not into football at all actually I find football boring so didnt think I was gonna like this one. But everything ive seen about this one seems pretty high quality. Normally I never think about if I like X MC in other AVN games but I really like how this one doesn't take shit from anyone especially that " ice queen" girl that seemed like she felt bad after his response. That kinda makes me hope she can become a potential LI or side girl for some reason guess she reminded me of Bella from SG's a little bit. I was really surprised by the length of Chapter 1 I love it when these games are long. Cant wait for Episode 2.
Seeing American "football" is boring as fuck but when is in the form of entertainment as a book, show, movie or game then is a lot more fun because it's way faster and more dynamic. The American football lifestyle with popularity and cheerleaders and whatnot gives a lot to play around in a visual novel too.
PD: Is like seeing baseball. Man... the games are way too long.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
And? look at her tits :love:
Also, this is not football, it's just USA weird rugby
Nah, so many tattoos turn me impotent :cool:.
The good thing about this game is that there's a little bit of everything (I mean on the beauty or ugliness scale).
Regarding the sport you are right, I call it Gridiron football but I called it "football" thinking you were from the USA :LOL:.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nah, so many tattoos turn me impotent :cool:.
The good thing about this game is that there's a little bit of everything (I mean on the beauty or ugliness scale).
Regarding the sport you are right, I call it Gridiron football but I called it "football" thinking you were from the USA :LOL:.
Really? that just turn me on even more:devilish:
If someone is so willing to get in so much needles can only be a crazy sex demon on bed and i love these type of girls :love: (and she already grind on us 1 minute after we know her, so she will get a special type of needle - very big and thicc - in her inisdes very soon)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Really? that just turn me on even more:devilish:
If someone is so willing to get in so much needles can only be a crazy sex demon on bed and i love these type of girls :love: (and she already grind on us 1 minute after we know her, so she will get a special type of needle - very big and thicc - in her inisdes very soon)
Plot twist, shes into rom coms and snuggling before sex and she borderline vanilla sex wise.

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410

Narog

Nov 16, 2016
love the story, esp. the witty comments and prevalence of tattoos.
looking forward to a lot more content to come

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes