4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
They are just haters.
...?
Many who complain about Trans LI worry about the lack of content in the future. One person is making this game. If you don't like Netori, turn it off, if you don't like Trans, turn it off, I added this content in the future, if you don't like it, turn it off... What's left in the game in terms of content if we turn everything off?
You'll have to wait at least 3 updates to play anything decent.
Honestly, I wouldn't put my money on something like this.
I do agree that likely gets to the heart of at least some people's concern. Still, at this point, it's impossible to know if it's valid or not. The amount of other content in the first version suggests otherwise, but the proof is in the pudding, of course.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Only in this episode MC fucks 2 girls and has a lot of moments with others girls besides the trans girl that only have 1 single scene with MC. The trans girl is just 1 from a universe of +10 love interests. There is plenty of content for who don't like trans content. Doesn't seem like a case of players worrying for lack of content. Seems more like the case of entitled and greedy players that always want absolutely 100% of the content fit with their tastes.

Then go play linear Kinectic Novels with 0 choices and not Visual Novels with different routes
The trans character will have 2-3 alternate sequences.
One scene if you only want him with you, one scene if he's with you but doesn't touch other girls during a threesome, one scene if he fucks other girls during a threesome...

You are trying to simplify what I said, but I was not talking only about trans content.
When the game was originally planned, only netori and drug content was included in the close-and-open system.
As far as I followed, trans content was never mentioned until the game came out.
We do not know what kind of content will be added to this system.
And frankly, it doesn't give me confidence.

Again someone else who knows what I like and don't like, uhhh...just a headache.

I mean, we say our reasons when we criticize, and if you are not satisfied with what I say, I have nothing to do.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Found a couple typos while replaying. Don't know if anyone else has pointed them out, but here you go. BTW great game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't looked over the entire list so I could be mistaken, but I believe those were pointed out by DuckDairyDip a few pages ago. Still, thanks for pointing them out nonetheless. Makes my job a million times easier at the end of the day.

Reactions: dgreen1108

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
As far as I followed, trans content was never mentioned until the game came out.
We do not know what kind of content will be added to this system.
And frankly, it doesn't give me confidence.
It was implied several times during development updates, but only ever said in the initial Patreon post for Move The Chains. It was also spelled out well before any trans content came in the VN itself. From Patreon post on August 20th of 2022:

Apparently, I can't post verbally graphic content without making this a Patreon-only post (you learn something new every day, I guess.). So, I'll be pulling out my urban thesaurus for this one:

The usual suspects as far as VNs go. Big mammaries+glutes (and petite), funsplosions, roomie, skull, up the spout/deep-seated, lap quilting, peeping, go public, and lastly, male protagonist. The tags for this one are pretty stereotypical for most VNs, but the more 'controversial' ones being Trans (optional) and Netori (also optional).

No, not NTR. Netori. You, the protagonist, will do the stealing for revenge. Even then, it's completely optional. Anyone who bitches about gets outright ignored, and then blocked. NTR won't be a theme in this game, and the aforementioned Netori only comes up once. There will also be a threeway or two with other couples (not the protagonist's LIs). Once again, entirely optional.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It was implied several times during development updates, but only ever said in the initial Patreon post for Move The Chains. It was also spelled out well before any trans content came in the VN itself. From Patreon post on August 20th of 2022:

Who can we turn into a slave tell me
I need to know!!!!!
I want to properly train that LI :devilish: :devilish:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Who can we turn into a slave tell me
I need to know!!!!!
I want to properly train that LI :devilish: :devilish:
Mostly Kelsey. Starts as her poking fun at MC, then teasing, and turns into a back and forth until MC. . .let's just say 'has enough'. Won't say anymore than that, though.

There's a little bit of master/slave play with Fame. Leashes, leather, exhibitionism, etc. But not really as involved as the former.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
MissFortune just a heads up that there may be a typo in the linktree link in your twitter bio. It's sort of getting cut off (at least on my browser), as it currently links to (which yields "The page you’re looking for doesn’t exist") instead of the correct link, which obviously is .

Obviously not a big deal but might be costing you a lil traffic so thought you'd want to know. Really enjoyed the first version of the game, and looking forward to future updates :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune just a heads up that there may be a typo in the linktree link in your twitter bio. It's sort of getting cut off (at least on my browser), as it currently links to (which yields "The page you’re looking for doesn’t exist") instead of the correct link, which obviously is .

Obviously not a big deal but might be costing you a lil traffic so thought you'd want to know. Really enjoyed the first version of the game, and looking forward to future updates :)
Pretty sure it's on twitter's end at this point. I've fixed that exact problem three or so times now. Thanks for letting me know, though! :)

• Sad
Reactions: drisarter

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
A quick poll on Patreon, for those interested:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
A quick poll on Patreon, for those interested:
i have no account there
so : i am fine with a restart - since its still the beginning of the game

and i just say it - there are a lot ppl who just want to see the scenes , those who frequently asking for :
"i lost my save , anyone can post a full save" etc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
WTF total of 50 votes and 100% chose "I'm fine with a restart" :eek:.
I'm glad about the new gallery but I'm saddened by the defeat against the whiners of the "trans girl" issue that was always optional, in fact in my case I only learned about it reading here because in my game I chose to stay drinking all night :ROFLMAO:.

I fear the worst guys, imagine Miss Fortune being forced to censor genitalia with pixels like a hentai in the future :cry:.

• Haha

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Is the protagonist's face reveal planned? If so, here's my 2 cents:
While I enjoy 'face hidden' immersion, I don't hate a well done face (even my preference is due to 40% of male protag faces end up looking like a girls face or a crappy default side character face. Must have something to do with being too good at rendering LIs)
However I especially hate dislike games which build up the immersion to a certain point, then break it with a face reveal.
Basically it's okay if the face is a definitive part of the MC from the beginning, but if the face is not shown for a big portion of the beginning or the face is just shown in like 1-5% of the MC renders, then it feels like the game sets you up in a immersive environment & then shatters it.

This is just my experience & preference though, so take it as such.

Will put it in ny list & try it later. Proper feedback then. Goodluck (y)

Edit: looking at the thread, can't say I'm a fan of trans LI doing the other harem girls. (I don't really enjoy equivalent lesbian scenes either, but I guess 'only dick to be involved with the girls' exclusivity trumps 'only person to be involved with the girls' :unsure::ROFLMAO:)
Will approach this cautiously, as I do with games with confirmed lesbian scenes between LI - it's all in the feel & setting of how the relationship dynamic comes off as I guess.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is the protagonist's face reveal planned? If so, here's my 2 cents:
It is. I've said it elsewhere, but the short of is that I felt the half-face was a good happy medium of immersion + diversity in renders as first-person can get sort of tedious from a creative standpoint. By the time I started questioning it, I was about 800 renders in, and wasn't going to redo it for that. So, it'll be going between first-person and third-person every now and then. Will sort of depend on how many people are in the scene as I'm pretty VRAM capped in that regard.

Edit: looking at the thread, can't say I'm a fan of trans LI doing the other harem girls. (I don't really enjoy equivalent lesbian scenes either, but I guess 'only dick to pleasure the girls' exclusivity trumps 'only person to pleasure the girls' :unsure::ROFLMAO:)
Will approach this cautiously, as I do with games with confirmed lesbian scenes between LI - it's all in the feel & setting of how the relationship dynamic comes off as I guess.
This is being adjusted for the next update. You'll have a choice to block all trans-themed content from the beginning. This locks you out of her character period. She'll still be in the story itself, but only as a character and not as an LI. You can also choose to leave it enabled and not allow her to make any sexual contact with other LIs (Basically makes her a bottom for the protagonist.).

As for lesbian content there won't be a lot of it. The biggest focus for that eventual tag is that two LIs basically come together. Always around each other, sans a few sexual scenes.. There'll be options for it here and there, but nothing meaningful that'll effect the storyline/the way LIs interact.

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
It is. I've said it elsewhere, but the short of is that I felt the half-face was a good happy medium of immersion + diversity in renders as first-person can get sort of tedious from a creative standpoint. By the time I started questioning it, I was about 800 renders in, and wasn't going to redo it for that. So, it'll be going between first-person and third-person every now and then. Will sort of depend on how many people are in the scene as I'm pretty VRAM capped in that regard.
No worries as long as you stick to the identity. My problem comes with sudden changes. Like this 1 game with complete PoV immersion, I imagined the MC as a gritty middle aged detective, & then suddenly the dev cannot handle the constraints of PoV immersion & the MC render turns out to be a innocent baby-faced young dude. :censored:
The half face should put in enough of a impression that it doesn't completely destroy anyone's mental image of the protagonist.

This is being adjusted for the next update. You'll have a choice to block all trans-themed content from the beginning. This locks you out of her character period. She'll still be in the story itself, but only as a character and not as an LI.
You can also choose to leave it enabled and not allow her to make any sexual contact with other LIs (Basically makes her a bottom for the protagonist.).
This should indeed address all complaints. Guess I'll wait.
On a personal note I love (Basically makes her a bottom for the protagonist.)
Tbh I wouldn't have minded her involvement with the other girls as long as she remained a bottom & didn't take an active/top role (dick involvement) with the girls(reserved for protagonist only).
My personal opinion ofc. I tend to care about top/bottom rather than gender.

As for lesbian content there won't be a lot of it. The biggest focus for that eventual tag is that two LIs basically come together. Always around each other, sans a few sexual scenes.. There'll be options for it here and there, but nothing meaningful that'll effect the storyline/the way LIs interact.
Personally I always find it depends on how it's potrayed. Like if it overshadows the relationship of the mc with the girls, it kinda feels bad. But if it manages to be a wholesome relationship that doesn't feel like a 3rd wheel or female-ntr, it's fine.
Hence why I cautiously approach such games - it puts the onus on quality writing & character/relationship development . You should be fine seeing as you did a text-based game before.

Anyway, thanks for the clarifications. I'll try it on the next update with more player control over the sharing content :giggle:

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I don't have any signatures (outside of my own) for this yet, will add that to the list of things I'll be making.
In all the extra free time that you don't have. If people want sigs made for a game, there's a request thread someplace on this site. Or they can tag an artist that does them.
Generally, Fan Signatures & Game Banners can be requested in the gfx request thread, where skrusher initiated a request for 'MTC' about two weeks ago...
Since most of the gfx designers there seem to be occupied with other tasks at the moment,
I just've made a few F a n S i g s for "MOVE THE CHAINS":

DIANA "Dee" - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB /.gif

MTCsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2849887_MTCsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

EISLEY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB / .gif

MTCsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2849888_MTCsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

* More fan signatures are possible with more future updates.*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you're a football star or not: Make sure to score with these Sigs in your personal signature ...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit as well :cool:!

And MissFortune: thanks for your new game & good luck with the future development!
All the best to you & fingers crossed for a touchdown!

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Generally, Fan Signatures & Game Banners can be requested in the gfx request thread, where skrusher initiated a request for 'MTC' about two weeks ago...
Since most of the gfx designers there seem to be occupied with other tasks at the moment,
I just've made a few F a n S i g s for "MOVE THE CHAINS":

DIANA "Dee" - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB /.gif

View attachment 2826351

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2849887_MTCsiG1.gif

EISLEY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB / .gif

View attachment 2826352

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2849888_MTCsiG2.gif

* More fan signatures are possible with more future updates.*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you're a football star or not: Make sure to score with these Sigs in your personal signature ...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit as well :cool:!

And MissFortune: thanks for your new game & good luck with the future development!
All the best to you & fingers crossed for a touchdown!
Thanks for the new sigs. Too bad there's not one for Ivy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joeblow00 and Gorse
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes