4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Man, I was enjoying this, but too many really bad takes, with things that are said. Also kind of a weird whiplash with how well Ivy was handled and the like pained revisionist comparisons to actual real world events. Also the fucking attack helicopter joke, seriously...
Has been removed for Episode 2 (or patched out, more specifically). Along with some updates to pacing and tranisitions into other scenes.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Has been removed for Episode 2 (or patched out, more specifically). Along with some updates to pacing and tranisitions into other scenes.
Welp I'll give it another shot when that drops here. Renders, premise, and most of the writing were good, which is what made that so jarring.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Ah yes the truth of ill informed hot takes and ignorance, it's always so smug too.
I never asked anyone to agree with them, to be fair. Most of them were lighthearted jabs at things that most people used to laugh at. Except for the teacher bit early on, not going to apologize stating an objective truth. Until the country is actually literate, it's got no place in a classroom.

That being said, if someone got their feelings hurt over them, my bad. That wasn't the intent. This'll be the last I touch on this topic until the next release is out.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I never asked anyone to agree with them, to be fair. Most of them were lighthearted jabs at things that most people used to laugh at. Except for the teacher bit early on, not going to apologize stating an objective truth. Until the country is actually literate, it's got no place in a classroom.

That being said, if someone got their feelings hurt over them, my bad. That wasn't the intent. This'll be the last I touch on this topic until the next release is out.
Not sure if this is the same shit as before, but, isn't that what the Snowflake patch is for? If so, the patch should speak for itself. :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not sure if this is the same shit as before, but, isn't that what the Snowflake patch is for? If so, the patch should speak for itself. :ROFLMAO:
Lot's of folks like to run their mouth. I've been known to get the itch myself. But if you can't read then you look like you think you said it first... Which requires others to explain...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how it looks to them...
Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Lot's of folks like to run their mouth. I've been known to get the itch myself. But if you can't read then you look like you think you said it first... Which requires others to explain... how it looks to them...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jus' Sayin' :cool:
I also get the itch from time to time. I think we all do. It can be fun at times. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This feels kind of extremely similar to another game found on this site just with better renders. Tons of hot girls all attracted to MC, MC is a sports savior to save the team, some shitty legal problems happen to try derailing the sports career, leave home with the harem and move to the new college with everyone into a house provided by the school, a mom not mom figure who totally is going to be a LI at some point. We will see how it turns out I suppose.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
This feels kind of extremely similar to another game found on this site just with better renders. Tons of hot girls all attracted to MC, MC is a sports savior to save the team, some shitty legal problems happen to try derailing the sports career, leave home with the harem and move to the new college with everyone into a house provided by the school, a mom not mom figure who totally is going to be a LI at some point. We will see how it turns out I suppose.
if youre impliying the one with the futa girl(or not), sorry but is not even close.
I want to read this story still, there is just Harem.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No similarity whatsoever... That one's basketball. Five players to a side. This is American Football. Eleven players to a side. What it is similar too is soccer. Both have eleven players to a side. Well... except... if soccer players tried to play football they would all be killed.

Hehehe... now if that doesn't stir some shit - my name's not mot... Bwahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I think which one you're talking about (would appreciate if you named it just to confirm it), and if it happens to be the one I think, I'm sorry but I think it's not even close. This one has actually proportionate human bodies so far, the story is different (it just happens to be a sports star, but it's a completely different sport) and the lines in this one are more natural, while some scenarios are more plausible. The other one is a power fantasy and gives you immediate gratification and all the girls in the blink of an eye. Cannot even compare them.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes