MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
mtc_10-17-23.png
[Move The Chains] | S01E02 | Play Sheet #6

MTCCupdates - Copy.png

- Instead of starting with the usual render count, we'll start with the change in rendering process and then move onto that. So, following up with the previous post (on Patreon) about the hardware updates, having 2 4090s will speed up the render process considerably. With that said, it might not be immediately noticeable with this current update.

Why? Because of the said change in process. With the mixture of summer heat, having the computer in the same room, and not fully trusting the 3080 to blow up my system (crazy how much cooler the 40 series runs by comparison as an aside). With it starting to cool down, I've been considering a change in rendering style. Which I've started doing. Which is to say, keep that in mind going forward as I talk about render numbers. What is that process? Stacking up renders and then batch rendering them all at all once.

- So, what I have currently rendered is 446 or so (give or take with a few spot render fixes). And under this new process, I've currently got 47 ready to render. Now to the main question. Why the new rendering process?

The simple answer is that its more efficient for me. I can pump out ten really quickly if I stay focused on it. What this also allows me to do is render a bunch of them if I won't be able to work on renders that day. Much more efficiency in that regard. I'm able to pump out a lot more prepared renders in a shorter amount of time this way. Which effectively amounts to getting more renders done faster.

- I've placed in the code for the trans/no trans content and am working on the darker/lighter images setting that'll also be added to the opening of the game. The stats page is being prepped, though is largely going to be unused for Episode 2.

- The UI has been updated a bit further, this time changing/reformatting some of the visual content on the menu to make it run a bit more smoothly for people on lower end hardware.

- Most/all of the image buttons have been replaced/updated. And the gallery is near finished. Just need to remove the removed characters from it and adjust the visual accordingly. But the gallery for Episode 1 is nearly complete and Episode 2's will be prepped as soon as I start laying code in during the bigger batch render of the last half or so.

- The Character menu and its respective pages need some work still. I'm not liking how they look and how little use they provide currently. It needs something else. Will toss some ideas, but for now, that portion might be on hold.

MTCnext.png

- Rendering, rendering, rendering. Still have a bit to do, but we're getting there.

- Cleaning up some pacing issues, along with grammar issues that and things that need rephrasing leftover from Episode 1.

- Animations are planned, pre-posed, and just need to be keyframe'd/animated. Should be far quicker now with two GPUs carrying the load. Still have one more planned scene to get to for NSFW animated content.

- I'm trying to play with some non-NSFW animations to add some variety. Some of the earlier ones might be a bit more clunky, but try to put up with them as they'll eventually get better. :p

- The phone/one-night-stand idea needs some more fleshing out, but is still very much planned. Expect to see that in Episode 3. The girls that show up in said app will be very much dependent on Patreon's choices.

So, a bit of a shorter Play Sheet than normal, but just not a ton to add this time around. Felt like I needed to add one here as it's been a while since I've done one. Or so it feels, at least. Anyways, check out some of the teaser renders come from the upcoming Episode 2! :)

mcdj51.png mcmrd4.png
mcfame13.png mcmrd12.png
mcfs10.png mcdj7.png
mcdf3.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3014729

View attachment 3014730

- Instead of starting with the usual render count, we'll start with the change in rendering process and then move onto that. So, following up with the previous post (on Patreon) about the hardware updates, having 2 4090s will speed up the render process considerably. With that said, it might not be immediately noticeable with this current update.

Why? Because of the said change in process. With the mixture of summer heat, having the computer in the same room, and not fully trusting the 3080 to blow up my system (crazy how much cooler the 40 series runs by comparison as an aside). With it starting to cool down, I've been considering a change in rendering style. Which I've started doing. Which is to say, keep that in mind going forward as I talk about render numbers. What is that process? Stacking up renders and then batch rendering them all at all once.

- So, what I have currently rendered is 446 or so (give or take with a few spot render fixes). And under this new process, I've currently got 47 ready to render. Now to the main question. Why the new rendering process?

The simple answer is that its more efficient for me. I can pump out ten really quickly if I stay focused on it. What this also allows me to do is render a bunch of them if I won't be able to work on renders that day. Much more efficiency in that regard. I'm able to pump out a lot more prepared renders in a shorter amount of time this way. Which effectively amounts to getting more renders done faster.

- I've placed in the code for the trans/no trans content and am working on the darker/lighter images setting that'll also be added to the opening of the game. The stats page is being prepped, though is largely going to be unused for Episode 2.

- The UI has been updated a bit further, this time changing/reformatting some of the visual content on the menu to make it run a bit more smoothly for people on lower end hardware.

- Most/all of the image buttons have been replaced/updated. And the gallery is near finished. Just need to remove the removed characters from it and adjust the visual accordingly. But the gallery for Episode 1 is nearly complete and Episode 2's will be prepped as soon as I start laying code in during the bigger batch render of the last half or so.

- The Character menu and its respective pages need some work still. I'm not liking how they look and how little use they provide currently. It needs something else. Will toss some ideas, but for now, that portion might be on hold.

View attachment 3014732

- Rendering, rendering, rendering. Still have a bit to do, but we're getting there.

- Cleaning up some pacing issues, along with grammar issues that and things that need rephrasing leftover from Episode 1.

- Animations are planned, pre-posed, and just need to be keyframe'd/animated. Should be far quicker now with two GPUs carrying the load. Still have one more planned scene to get to for NSFW animated content.

- I'm trying to play with some non-NSFW animations to add some variety. Some of the earlier ones might be a bit more clunky, but try to put up with them as they'll eventually get better. :p

- The phone/one-night-stand idea needs some more fleshing out, but is still very much planned. Expect to see that in Episode 3. The girls that show up in said app will be very much dependent on Patreon's choices.

So, a bit of a shorter Play Sheet than normal, but just not a ton to add this time around. Felt like I needed to add one here as it's been a while since I've done one. Or so it feels, at least. Anyways, check out some of the teaser renders come from the upcoming Episode 2! :)

View attachment 3014737 View attachment 3014743
View attachment 3014741 View attachment 3014742
View attachment 3014740 View attachment 3014739
Thanks but I don’t see Kara and Ian in the previews :cautious:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3014729

View attachment 3014730

View attachment 3014732

Wow! This makes you sound like someone who has a plan, follows the plan and has a clue about what they're doin'... Keep it up and we'll start believing what a well oiled machine your process has become. Next you'll convince us that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool:(y)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Wow! This makes you sound like someone who has a plan, follows the plan and has a clue about what they're doin'... Keep it up and we'll start believing what a well oiled machine your process has become. Next you'll convince us that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool:(y)
images (10).jpeg
Edit: fixed double quote.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm happy for Miss Fortune (Nice upgrade).
In my case, I read at a slow pace so it took me 2 to 3 hours to finish chapter one which had around 600-700 renders if I recall correctly :unsure:, so almost 500 renders in chapter 2 is fine (y).

Eve777

Apr 27, 2022
View attachment 3014729

View attachment 3014730

View attachment 3014732

- 动画是计划好的、预先设定的,只需要设置关键帧/动画即可。现在使用两个 GPU 承载负载应该快得多。NSFW 动画内容还有一个计划好的场景要到达。

- 我正在尝试使用一些非 NSFW 动画来增加一些多样性。一些早期的可能有点笨重,但尝试忍受它们,因为它们最终会变得更好。:p

- 电话/一夜情的想法需要更多的充实,但仍然是计划中的。预计会在第 3 集中看到这一点。出现在上述应用程序中的女孩将在很大程度上取决于 Patreon 的选择。

因此,比赛表比平时要短一些,但这次并没有增加太多。感觉我需要在这里添加一个,因为我已经有一段时间没有这样做了。至少感觉是这样。无论如何,请查看即将推出的第 2 集的一些预告片渲染!:)

[/引用]
GOAT

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes