4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
ooooh man, poor Laura. she truly had a hard life. I wonder if there is anything the MC could give her to brighten her life...

something personal from him to her.....

something that could keep her busy for 9 months up to 18 years...

View attachment 3069428
You do Laura, I'm giving it to Diana. She needs it too :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think when the update comes out Ill have to give this a replay i feel like I forgot alot of the minor stuff that happened. Tho that is bound to happen when this was one of the first 15 or so AVN's ive played and im up to 50 now lol.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
HOP UP DATE WILL COME SOON....
Getting sick meant missing work, which means working more to make up for it, which also means I've had less hours to work on MTC. It's still on pace for early 2024. Sitting at about 522 rendered renders and a 139 renders ready to be rendered. The goal was a 1,000 or so, but I'll probably cut it a bit short this update. Just need to find a good place to end it first. Will likely end up being around 800-ish, maybe closer to 900.

Can anybody tell the name of the futa girl please please i want to know who is so i dont get scenes or any kind of relation with her
In Episode 2, there'll be an intro option to cut out any sexual LGBTQ+ content. You'll still interact with Ivy as a character, just not in any sexual form.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Sucks you have to add some shit like that. Especially due to the fact there's already a choice in place.
Think that choice'll be moot after the changes if ppl turn it off on intro. I think its a good feature to have. Its a game that's too good, and has way too much potential not to include such choises

Reactions: xsikal

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Think that choice'll be moot after the changes if ppl turn it off on intro. I think its a good feature to have. Its a game that's too good, and has way too much potential not to include such choises
That's what choices are for and that choice was already there. Making a whole new choice for the same thing is a waste of time. If people need another choice for the same thing, they're just idiots.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
That's what choices are for and that choice was already there. Making a whole new choice for the same thing is a waste of time. If people need another choice for the same thing, they're just idiots.
Unless you know the full script and that's the only obstacle, yeah, sure. But if' it's not and several diffrent variations of choices, it's not. LGBTQ+ has like billions of variations now, and some are easy choices and others are not, whilst some/most are just a headache to go through. If it was just LGBT i'd agree with you

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Unless you know the full script and that's the only obstacle, yeah, sure. But if' it's not and several diffrent variations of choices, it's not. LGBTQ+ has like billions of variations now, and some are easy choices and others are not, whilst some/most are just a headache to go through. If it was just LGBT i'd agree with you
It's MissFortune's decision, not mine. If it was my game I'd tell people that there's already choices in play and that would be that.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
It's MissFortune's decision, not mine. If it was my game I'd tell people that there's already choices in play and that would be that.
I know it's MissFortune's game. And i gave my praise. Wise choice to make. Like i said, many variations in LGBTQ+ - Not as easy as just LGBT. You can choose to block all content, or only content for the chars you don't like. It's a huge diffrence. And seing the choice will be implemented, shows there's more choices to come. So if that disgusts or ("god" forbid) offends anyone, it's a good choice to have. Might be offensive or troubeling for you, but as a marketing point it's best

E: More DL's, more potential money

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know it's MissFortune's game. And i gave my praise. Wise choice to make. Like i said, many variations in LGBTQ+ - Not as easy as just LGBT. You can choose to block all content, or only content for the chars you don't like. It's a huge diffrence. And seing the choice will be implemented, shows there's more choices to come. So if that disgusts or ("god" forbid) offends anyone, it's a good choice to have. Might be offensive or troubeling for you, but as a marketing point it's best
It's not best when it includes more work. But we can agree to disagree.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
It's not best when it includes more work. But we can agree to disagree.
I think that's up to the developer, but sure, lets agree to disagree. either way dev's got brains to include it instead of leaving it out imo. and i'll leave it at that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

E: More DL's, more potential money
The issue isn't whether or not the choice makes the game more accessible. The issue is that the toggle is redundant. Every single LI either is avoidable or is immediately going to be. There's no need to toggle trans content off at the beginning of the game when you can already turn the trans character down without viewing any intimate scenes with her.
The very people who'll be happy to use a beginning of the game toggle are the exact same ones who will end up mad about her friend path scenes just existing.
But hey, if it saves the dev a headache then it saves the dev a headache I guess.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes