4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Unless you know the full script and that's the only obstacle, yeah, sure. But if' it's not and several diffrent variations of choices, it's not. LGBTQ+ has like billions of variations now, and some are easy choices and others are not, whilst some/most are just a headache to go through. If it was just LGBT i'd agree with you
It's MissFortune's decision, not mine. If it was my game I'd tell people that there's already choices in play and that would be that.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
It's MissFortune's decision, not mine. If it was my game I'd tell people that there's already choices in play and that would be that.
I know it's MissFortune's game. And i gave my praise. Wise choice to make. Like i said, many variations in LGBTQ+ - Not as easy as just LGBT. You can choose to block all content, or only content for the chars you don't like. It's a huge diffrence. And seing the choice will be implemented, shows there's more choices to come. So if that disgusts or ("god" forbid) offends anyone, it's a good choice to have. Might be offensive or troubeling for you, but as a marketing point it's best

E: More DL's, more potential money

Reactions: xsikal

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know it's MissFortune's game. And i gave my praise. Wise choice to make. Like i said, many variations in LGBTQ+ - Not as easy as just LGBT. You can choose to block all content, or only content for the chars you don't like. It's a huge diffrence. And seing the choice will be implemented, shows there's more choices to come. So if that disgusts or ("god" forbid) offends anyone, it's a good choice to have. Might be offensive or troubeling for you, but as a marketing point it's best
It's not best when it includes more work. But we can agree to disagree.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
It's not best when it includes more work. But we can agree to disagree.
I think that's up to the developer, but sure, lets agree to disagree. either way dev's got brains to include it instead of leaving it out imo. and i'll leave it at that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

E: More DL's, more potential money
The issue isn't whether or not the choice makes the game more accessible. The issue is that the toggle is redundant. Every single LI either is avoidable or is immediately going to be. There's no need to toggle trans content off at the beginning of the game when you can already turn the trans character down without viewing any intimate scenes with her.
The very people who'll be happy to use a beginning of the game toggle are the exact same ones who will end up mad about her friend path scenes just existing.
But hey, if it saves the dev a headache then it saves the dev a headache I guess.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The issue isn't whether or not the choice makes the game more accessible. The issue is that the toggle is redundant. Every single LI either is avoidable or is immediately going to be. There's no need to toggle trans content off at the beginning of the game when you can already turn the trans character down without viewing any intimate scenes with her.
The very people who'll be happy to use a beginning of the game toggle are the exact same ones who will end up mad about her friend path scenes just existing.
But hey, if it saves the dev a headache then it saves the dev a headache I guess.
As you say... it saves the dev a headache... and I can't blame the dev. I can, however, blame the kink-shamers... and, I do. As far as I'm concerned; it's just another win for censorship. So, just to be fair, maybe I should start lobbying the dev to provide an opt-out for straight content, or promiscuous content. How about non-monogamous content? Shouldn't I have a choice to change the story right from the start so that I not only don't have to see the cheater but, the cheater won't cheat? Ridiculous. Ridiculous and absurd. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
As you say... it saves the dev a headache... and I can't blame the dev. I can, however, blame the kink-shamers... and, I do. As far as I'm concerned; it's just another win for censorship. So, just to be fair, maybe I should start lobbying the dev to provide an opt-out for straight content, or promiscuous content. How about non-monogamous content? Shouldn't I have a choice to change the story right from the start so that I not only don't have to see the cheater but, the cheater won't cheat? Ridiculous. Ridiculous and absurd. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
That's what I'm saying. People that push devs like that, are as I said above: Idiots. The more idiotic they are, the more they'll push their point about "How it's best for the game" or "It's good for marketing". It's total

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Well, if ppl complain about a friend only path when its toggled on is rather dumb. But none of you got my point. Trans is one thing, pronounce and all that jazz is more complicated. And that's the idea that got through to me when that choice wouød be implemeted. Like i previousøy stated if it was Just LGBT it would be too much hazzle

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Getting sick meant missing work, which means working more to make up for it, which also means I've had less hours to work on MTC. It's still on pace for early 2024. Sitting at about 522 rendered renders and a 139 renders ready to be rendered. The goal was a 1,000 or so, but I'll probably cut it a bit short this update. Just need to find a good place to end it first. Will likely end up being around 800-ish, maybe closer to 900.

In Episode 2, there'll be an intro option to cut out any sexual LGBTQ+ content. You'll still interact with Ivy as a character, just not in any sexual form.

great work, i easely understand, your renders are great, maybe one of better in top game..
it take time for this..But you have found a special way to make a great game, as in différent atmosphere desert stalker, that s why i m a little be in hurry to discovering the suite...
do you have previous over trans or futa caractere in the game ?
;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...they'll push their point about "How it's best for the game" or "It's good for marketing"...
Yep, the power of the all mighty greenback and those who use it for leverage... which, unfortunately, is, more and more, what makes the world go round. As far as I am concerned, leveraging behavior and controlling others with "marketing" advice is despicable.

...But none of you got my point...
Nope. I get your point. I just don't agree. Simple. I not only don't agree but, I'm never gonna agree. Therefore, no further point to discussing. Which is what you really mean when you say, "But none of you got my point...". So, like you said, "let's agree to disagree". I'm good with that... more than happy to allow you to be wrong. :)

• Angry

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yep, the power of the all mighty greenback and those who use it for leverage... which, unfortunately, is, more and more, what makes the world go round. As far as I am concerned, leveraging behavior and controlling others with "marketing" advice is despicable.

Nope. I get your point. I just don't agree. Simple. I not only don't agree but, I'm never gonna agree. Therefore, no further point to discussing. Which is what you really mean when you say, "But none of you got my point...". So, like you said, "let's agree to disagree". I'm good with that... more than happy to allow you to be wrong. :)
I think I'm the one that told him that. :ROFLMAO: You're getting old. The memory is the first to go and mine done up and moved to a different zip code! :p

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nah... dirt is old... and my memory is fine. I know because I can remember a time before dirt. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Yeah. I remember a time before there were even particles of dust that much later became dirt. Those were the days! :LOL:

NyVar

May 23, 2020

I have 1st of all never pushed my agenda of that being best. I simply agreed that it's better with than not. If it''s "with", Great!, if it's without, great. And 2nd of all im not a kink-shamer (Probably didn't mean me as an iduvidual/personally, but since i was in the discussion i feel it needs to be said). So, in summary, if me agreeing with MissFortune that this was a good idea/did a nice thing, sure, paint me as the bad guy :)

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Hmm maybe it's due to my mediocre knowledge of the English language but can someone explain to me why exactly the MC had to go to prison and especially why he was released after a year? l didn't quite get that. :unsure:

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm maybe it's due to my mediocre knowledge of the English language but can someone explain to me why exactly the MC had to go to prison and especially why he was released after a year? l didn't quite get that. :unsure:
killed a guy who threatened him (and i think was accused of raping sister of said guy and getting her pregnant) -> after a year it was proven that it was self-defense and child was not his -> released, thats a rough summary

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
killed a guy who threatened him (and i think was accused of raping sister of said guy and getting her pregnant) -> after a year it was proven that it was self-defense and child was not his -> released, thats a rough summary
It's all made Diana terribly sad and now we must comfort her

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What about the year of life lost? Doing nothing...
Can you fight back against the flawed justice system in the states? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes