4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune can u pls give us the playlist of the tracks used in game? :)
I'll upload something to YouTube sometime soon, at least most of it. Some of the license situations are kind of tricky. For now, you can find the songs in Extras > Extras (confusing, I know.) > Music. They are (mostly) ordered as they appear in-game.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Light jabs aren't equal to not knowing anything. Sure, the gold digger stuff probably isn't true, but if she (or his brother) really cared about him and his image, she wouldn't act the way she does. None of his family should, but they go out of their way to embarrass the poor guy. , any number of her tweets shitting on refs, news outlets, or other players, being banned from a hotel, tipping nothing to staff. I can keep going. That's not even getting into Jackson, who she's openly defended multiple times despite his antics. She's objectively (hence piss stain) a bad person. Irregardless of how supportive she is or isn't.

As for Diana, we're getting there. If the writing goes to plan, then should hash everything out (jealousy notwithstanding) early in Episode 4..
Kinda rough on Goff too, but I didn't care because fuck that guy :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MissFortune

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You know what the strangest thing about this sport is for someone like me, a foreigner who has never played it?

That the old men get together every year and change some of the rules before the start of each season, just open Wikipedia on the current season page and look at the 'rule changes' section. It is something very strange for me, used as I am to the sacred rules of other sports that have not been touched for centuries :LUL:.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
You know what the strangest thing about this sport is for someone like me, a foreigner who has never played it?

That the old men get together every year and change some of the rules before the start of each season, just open Wikipedia on the current season page and look at the 'rule changes' section. It is something very strange for me, used as I am to the sacred rules of other sports that have not been touched for centuries :LUL:.
The rule changes are almost never anything major though, things like moving the ball position a bit further away for extra point tries, further down the field on kickoffs for player safety, etc. They are basically just trying to make people less likely to be injured.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022

That happens in many professional sports leagues. NBA and FIBA both do it too, for example. Maybe cricket or rugby or non-American football are exceptions, but American football is not the lone case where it happens.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does the LGBT tag only turn off the trans LI, or does it also disable stuff like lesbian interactions between girls?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does the LGBT tag only turn off the trans LI, or does it also disable stuff like lesbian interactions between girls?
For now, only the LI. It will disable any other LGBT content. The only caveat being Nicole/Kelsey. They come together, more or less, though I don't really have them interacting sexually regardless - short of a drunk escapade or two..

warheadd

Formerly 'cart7i'
Jan 28, 2021
MissFortune Will you update the Developer Notes on the first page? I remember a blog post saying how certain characters may not be LI's so if that is the case will you update it?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune Will you update the Developer Notes on the first page? I remember a blog post saying how certain characters may not be LI's so if that is the case will you update it?
I don't have ownership of the thread, so I can't really update it.

The only true non-LIs are Laura, Taylor (teacher he had a fling with in initial release) and Renee. There's are some flings/one-time sex scenes with girls like Scarlett. Lydia, Hazel, and Noemi were removed as LIs during working on Episode 2 to even out the number of LIs a bit.

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

warheadd

Formerly 'cart7i'
Jan 28, 2021
I don't have ownership of the thread, so I can't really update it.

The only true non-LIs are Laura, Taylor (teacher he had a fling with in initial release) and Renee. There's are some flings/one-time sex scenes with girls like Scarlett. Lydia, Hazel, and Noemi were removed as LIs during working on Episode 2 to even out the number of LIs a bit.
Ok, I get it now. I don't know if you mentioned this in the thread, but will there also be more flings in the future? Other than the girls you mentioned?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Ok, I get it now. I don't know if you mentioned this in the thread, but will there also be more flings in the future? Other than the girls you mentioned?
There'll definitely be a few, if only to fill in some of the empty space left by the lack of getting intimate with the LIs over the next couple updates.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Maybe cricket or rugby or non-American football are exceptions, but American football is not the lone case where it happens.
Rugby is trying to change the rules a bit to stop concussions. Cricket and football don't need or get rule changes and it would be bizarre if they did (but premier league football gets VAR).

I know the OP says not to mention other games, but really this is what WVM would have been if it had an actual plot that made sense and the girls didn't become clones of each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsikal

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ok sorry to say this one is just disappointing..I had so much expectations from this one. To be honest it's just boring af ( not because of the lack of sex scenes anyway). MC just goes around meeting 100 clients and talk nothing and everything, in short nothing interesting happens anyway. At some point i just couldn’t take it and skipped Through the ending.
I'm a great fan of the harem genre and this might be the first game where i don't want anything to do with any of those Li's. Some of em are sluts,some are bitches and some are assholes. The MC is not that good either.
Anyways it could just be me but i feel what i feel.
Good luck with your project.

Last edited:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Ok sorry to say this one is just disappointing..I had so much expectations from this one.
I'm a great fan of the harem genre and this might be the first game where i don't want anything to do with any of those Li's. Some of em are sluts,some are bitches and some are assholes. The MC is not that good either.
Anyways it could just be me but i feel what i feel.
Good luck with your project.
MC doesn't have magic dick syndrome in this, which I've been clear about (sans the lewd quota) since the beginning. Character's have lives and their own issues that don't suddenly disappear as soon as he arrives. Not all characters are going to warm up to him immediately, especially given the background/past. There's a metric ton of character/relationship development that hasn't happened, either, as we're two updates into what is going to be a dozen - at the absolute bare minimum. For LIs and MC.

But if it ain't for you, it ain't for you. Thanks for trying.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Finally I've time to play ch2:BootyTime:. Can anyone confirm that the 0.2fix version is same as the 0.2 in download links or the links are not updated. I mean it's showing 0.2 instead of 0.2fix so is it intentional and the links include fixed version?
1717329823014.png

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes