4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
I think the stuff you two are putting out is SO damn fine, I have a folder for the installs labeled DumbKoala Games. You get your own reserved space on the hard drive.
Haha same here gotta have a deligqted space for these fine works of art

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 329M
SHA1SUM: 7ac6f20944223f6342467aa25d8a5c2fcdbf4580
You can find additional information and ff you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
I can't say I've seen all of your work. But I was very impressed with your work that I saw. To put it in one word, this work of yours was "amazing".
As your followers, we felt the taste of your work very intensely. But it was very short lived. Please also consider follow-up chapters for your studies. Congratulations again...

Reactions: DumbKoala

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1658984595338.png
1658984611582.png
1658984638358.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V1.0 Completo

Movie Night V1.0 Mega

alxyng

Sep 11, 2022
Great little VN! I love it.

I was fiddling around with some renpy tools, trying to figure them out, and ended up making a couple little script mods for this.

The Holly one makes Holly into the player character's little sister, instead of Louise's little sister. And the full one makes Holly into the player character's little sister, and makes Louise into the player character's big sister. They both edit lines and add some new ones.

I spent like an hour trying to figure out how to compile it into a .rpa file that you can just drop into the game folder like other patches I've seen on this site, but I couldn't figure that out. So the zips are just the edited 1_ch1.rpy and 2_ch2.rpy files (from /game/scripts folder after using un.rpy to decompile them). But I thought I would share them anyway.

(First post haha, hope I didn't miss a rule about this sort of thing.)

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I made alxyng incest mod compatible with the music add-on :D and also changed a few lines, mostly for personal preference. I hope these changes didn't make it worse for anyone since I made them for myself ^^u, I was not thinking of sharing it at first. There's this particular line that I was struggling to make sound right.

You need to install the music mod by KoGa3 first to make this work

I was not a fan of the eavesdropping. I like shy and reserved little sisters more, so I made a version without those lines in case anyone felt the same. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mirrors

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveLoveDance
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes