MVictoria

Sep 7, 2019
Oh my gosh, I have just finished this and I have to say the pace and writing were wonderful!!
Probably going to sit in my top 3 femdom games I have played so far.

Fantastic pace and development to keep the player interested and I love, love, love the story! x

I simply cannot wait to see more of this story in this universe!

P.s. I loved the lady in the latex catsuit and hood, I wish to see more of her, she was deliciously interesting and she looked scrumptious! x *Mwah*

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Moving Down [Ch6 P4] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.1 GB/457 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What's with the long pauses? They are very annoying so another one for the proverbial round file.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
one thing i would really like to see in this game is an option to turn off the sounds so i dun have to sit around and wait for the friging sound to be done to get on with the game

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
In this scene, I don't understand why he should sign something? After all, he is essentially a disenfranchised slave. The meaning of this contract? If he is a slave, then his signature means nothing. In fact, MC is a pet for Maria or furniture... And things don't put signatures... It's crazy...

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 4 part 1
Size 213 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

Reactions: Fenix02

Vilana

Jun 27, 2018
Glorious update. You are very talented and have a brilliant imagination. I am very much enjoying the content and its pacing, and I truly look forward to your next update. It really is a wonderful ride.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miron HFG

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Just super! Maria, having redeemed the debt, has now completely enslaved her husband... Just fucking awesome! If the MC used to have at least the slightest chance that he could work off his debt, now the MC is completely fucked up... More precisely, now he is tied to Maria's ass. And in fact, being the Mistress of the MC, she will push him harder and harder until the end of his life... And MC now has no way out of this situation at all. Maria will constantly invent new and increasingly sadistic cruel and sophisticated tortures and experiments for her personal slave. And, most likely, with together Deborah and her new maid, and perhaps not only with them... Further development the plot, I think will be devoted only to humiliations, total destruction of personality, sadism and atrocities of Maria over her ex-husband, who became a slave... Here they really say: only a loved one can bring the most cruel and terrible pain...
The only question is how much MC will be able to endure and withstand bullying. I am still struck by the total universal female hatred and contempt for men in general in the game... The Minister of Defense is an offended girl who was constantly beaten by daddy... How did she pass the professional selection at all... And how she got to such a post. Now, as it turns out, Deborah... Probably because her daddy, on the contrary, gave her everything in life... Yes although we can say that all this is an underground society of offended men-hating women of the South, because judging by Deborah's stories earlier, almost all men are slaves in the South. This society touch women very rarely... Therefore, I think that the best outcome for MC is to die... And not to tolerate, all the shit that his beloved wife has prepared for him, and a wild multitude of offended sadists...
It seems to me that at some stage MS will simply not stand torture, bullying or cruel experiments and will beg to finish him off... And if Maria (the player) has a choice, most likely, I will personally choose this particular branch...
Could you please add a spoiler tag to your comment

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I dont know if I missunderstood, but in the middle of last update you could choose a watersport path. But since then I have not seen a single scene with Watersport except the slave in the cage.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes