sadsalad67

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for changes in select.def not doing anything? I've already tried adding my own stage by putting it in the stages folder, then putting it on the ExtraStages section, but no matter what I do, the stage I added never appears in stage select, but I know it's there because random pick got it once. Any help would be appreciated!

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Well, while everyone's trying to fix the broken-ass release, I might as well ask since it's MUGEN-related. Does anyone have 's substar content? I'm looking for good futas for my mugen install...
1722676695170.png

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I bit the bullet and got Mugenfutacharsmaker's package.

If anyone (especially OP) wants it, you know what to do.

Edit: Be aware that most of the chars only work with Mugenfutacharsmaker's own version of MUGEN.

yaegersix

Mar 10, 2018
Well, I bit the bullet and got Mugenfutacharsmaker's package.

If anyone (especially OP) wants it, you know what to do.

Edit: Be aware that most of the chars only work with Mugenfutacharsmaker's own version of MUGEN.
Could I get a DM? I can't DM.

Thanks.

Yocomo

Jul 10, 2020
So far the only pregnancy content is the little animation you get when a victim gets fertilized. No pregnant bellies seen so far since Wednesday when I started playing.
There are some egg laying scenes tho
When you impregnate Iari with mating press her belly becomes bigger actually haha

Reactions: darudefan1234

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
The changelog says that victims will appear in Arcade, and the aggressor still appears after 1.1, at least in my copy.
How do I fix that?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
so i found the mugen H char site an downloaded some chars, but they arent showing up, is there something else im supposed to do?

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The changelog says that victims will appear in Arcade, and the aggressor still appears after 1.1, at least in my copy.
How do I fix that?
Since the game is so large, the update is separate in the patch. Download that and overwrite the base game. Try that and see if that works for you. In the future I'll be cutting down the size of the patch, too.

Reactions: Tovarishch69

sadsalad67

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for changes in select.def not doing anything? I've already tried adding my own stage by putting it in the stages folder, then putting it on the ExtraStages section, but no matter what I do, the stage I added never appears in stage select, but I know it's there because random pick got it once. Any help would be appreciated!
Okay nevermind I was just incredibly dumb :HideThePain:
I didn't know the select.def in the root directory does nothing, it's actually the one in MUGEN-HYPER-EDITION\data\MMMD, now everything works as intended.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Since the game is so large, the update is separate in the patch. Download that and overwrite the base game. Try that and see if that works for you. In the future I'll be cutting down the size of the patch, too.
kek, What a fool I was, my copy wasn't bad, I was still using the shortcut from the previous version, I just had to open Mugen directly since it doesn't crash when I do so.
Thanks for your repack, it works great, and most of them work correctly in the NSFW section (although I personally like the Bao-type ones more), but that's all, I look forward to future updates.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So is anyone aware of a mugen build that has pregnancy that goes beyond just impregnation or is this a case of I have to learn how to use mugen character creation stuff and make a character that can do all of that?

Reactions: fdfggfd

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
What are you planning to add to the game in the future?

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
So is anyone aware of a mugen build that has pregnancy that goes beyond just impregnation or is this a case of I have to learn how to use mugen character creation stuff and make a character that can do all of that?
At the very least you're going to need to be doing sprite work, which can challenging if not just really tedious. I did a little bit of that, and it doesn't look the best, but it's doable.
If you want to have it be more of a full mechanic, and even running around with a belly afterwords of something, that would require a whole lot more sprite work, but also a decent amount of mugen coding work.
What are you planning to add to the game in the future?
I want to continue balancing the characters in particular. Mostly the aggressors. Some of the victim characters are pretty powerful, but I think it's ok to have a handful in the game that are like that. If possible I'd like to continue fixing some of the incongruities that still exist, but that's a little bit more up in the air.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
At the very least you're going to need to be doing sprite work, which can challenging if not just really tedious. I did a little bit of that, and it doesn't look the best, but it's doable.
If you want to have it be more of a full mechanic, and even running around with a belly afterwords of something, that would require a whole lot more sprite work, but also a decent amount of mugen coding work.

I want to continue balancing the characters in particular. Mostly the aggressors. Some of the victim characters are pretty powerful, but I think it's ok to have a handful in the game that are like that. If possible I'd like to continue fixing some of the incongruities that still exist, but that's a little bit more up in the air.
So, sometime when you have time, could you take a look at DongHwan and Mow_Marco?, one is very old and the other is relatively new, they are 2 Bao-type, I saw that they were not included in your pack . . .
Thanks for all your effort

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes