HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Still having the issue with character after rape being stuck in stunned animation with the level going slowmo ex:Minotaur vs yoko after hes done and let the girl go she goes in the air and magicly slide all the way back to the stage level limit and stuck there,cannot take damage and level/game is slowmo.

I have multiple versions of modded MUGEN and this is the first ever one to do this...I am seriously the only one ??? i am at like 8-9 chars that does this now
I've figured out the issue, and I'm working on going through all the characters and fixing it now. I'll put out an update soon.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Oh great! i thought mine was cursed or something,glad to hear :D

There is also alot of crashes when loading a stage,"filesomething".dsf cannot load,will try to post a screenshot next time

Last edited:

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Unfortunately, I've tried to copy what looks like what's going on and I can't duplicate this.
I did post my update, but I'm not actually sure how to get the game re-bumped back up on the 'latest games & updates" page, but it's there.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I am playing with Miyuki and sometimes after rape the AI takes over and I cannot control the character anymore, only after the round is over I regain control of the character.

Edit: I also got paired with male absol for a fight and the game just closed.

Last edited:

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Damn is there no Ki from Tower of Druaga? She was a classic h mugen char
She is in the game. She has her Japanese name 'Kai'
In the bottom left section, to the upper-left of Kuromaru, and above Schlussel.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Do you know how to turn off the auto-advance stage of sex speed with Minotaur? I tried to put rando speed to 0 but nothing changed..is it the duration line then?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to disable the transparent option for scenes? Everytime the AI initiates sex they become transparent and I cannot change it back, I've tried all the keys that you normally use to activate the transparency of character when YOU are controlling the aggressor, but as a victim I cannot turn transparency off. How to fix this or disable that entirely? Any ideas?

TLDRIE

Oct 15, 2020
What? How did you go from my half-serious advice to people to insulting the OP (or did you mean me with "author")?
Author of the mugen hyper edition build. Characters are there, but combos are unknown.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to disable the transparent option for scenes? Everytime the AI initiates sex they become transparent and I cannot change it back, I've tried all the keys that you normally use to activate the transparency of character when YOU are controlling the aggressor, but as a victim I cannot turn transparency off. How to fix this or disable that entirely? Any ideas?
I don't think you can. It seems transparency is dictated by the active party in the rape.

Edit: Or, at least, not without changing something in the files.

Reactions: Tovarishch69
Aug 10, 2019
I can't figure out how the damn struggle meter works in the fighter factory. ok i can't figure out like 99% of what makes a character do what they do is probably why...

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Hm interesting,ive added Jill Valentine and i got the stun bugged animation back again with her and Minotaur..is this hard to fix if i do it? lol

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MUGENHyperEdition-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sync

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
so im new to the mugen scene, is it possible to add characters from other versions of mugen into the player? or is there somewhere to find more characters?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes