Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
Well, I bit the bullet and got Mugenfutacharsmaker's package.

If anyone (especially OP) wants it, you know what to do.

Edit: Be aware that most of the chars only work with Mugenfutacharsmaker's own version of MUGEN.
Can you make a post or send it through DM?

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
That 1.1 update isn't applied to the main download, I had to download both and apply the update. Not sure if it's intended

lolfaceman

Jan 5, 2022
So what is the pregnancy content exactly?
Pregnancy content is limited to Renamono egg laying, and Goblin party birth.
There are pregnant bellies that growth each impregnation by Kuromaru Press.
Iari- mating press only
Miyako- mating press and missionary
Then theres the inflation bellies with Kuromaru Press.
Ruby- cowgirl
Remilia- cowgirl
ES- cowgirl
Sakuya- mating press
Eko- cowgirl

Kuromaru Girl Plus has two belly inflation with Iari and a split second frame for Ingrid.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
That 1.1 update isn't applied to the main download, I had to download both and apply the update. Not sure if it's intended
It's intentional, because Mugen packs usually weigh too much, OP specified that he would release the updates separately.
I see it as quite normal, Queen of Fighters, a fairly old and outdated pack with mostly beta aggressor and victim characters, came to weigh around 20 GBs.

Since the game is so large, the update is separate in the patch. Download that and overwrite the base game. Try that and see if that works for you. In the future I'll be cutting down the size of the patch, too.

Kanooky

Jun 9, 2020

Edit: Be aware that most of the chars only work with Mugenfutacharsmaker's own version of MUGEN.
May I get a DM, please? I can't find the option.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Whenever I try one of these h-mugen builds I just end up wishing I was playing a normal, properly balanced version. The sex move animations always end up taking too long and kill the pacing of the gameplay.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
It is important to note that Buta Yaro (the big Pig Man, at the bottom of the character select screen) is a scat character.

If you are disgusted by scat, i strongly recommend you replace Buta Yaro with another rapist/aggressor of your choice.

If you decide to go looking for a replacement, avoid these characters below:

-Buta Yaro (duh)
-Claudia Lopez
-Orc
-Enema Mercury

If you also dislike guro, avoid these as well:

-Gurospoo
-Hashi Mare

These are the ones i know. If i come across any other ones, i'll let you guys know.

With that said, happy gaming everyone

Reactions: Mister Wake

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So...I did quite a bit of watching the AI play and there are maybe 2 (victim) characters in the roster that have a chance(!) at winning against Minotaur.

Edit: Mostly because he seems to become invincible half the time in his "Hyper Mode".

Reactions: Mister Wake

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
First is how to update to 1.1? Second anyone have file show button combo to activate sex scene?
extract 1.1 to the mugen folder, replace the data. for char combos, check the char folder. every character hould hvae a folder. theres usually a readme file in the folder that shows the combos

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So...I did quite a bit of watching the AI play and there are maybe 2 (victim) characters in the roster that have a chance(!) at winning against Minotaur.

Edit: Mostly because he seems to become invincible half the time in his "Hyper Mode".
Replying to myself here...

Minotaur doesn't need adjusting, in case it came across as that. Second row Birdie kinda does. He is fine, for the most part, but as soon as his HP drop to zero he regens ~25% and gains infinite energy.

DrakenFuse

Aug 5, 2019

Could I get a DM with the pack? Sorry to bother you with that, but I would appreciate it a lot!

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
i am so dumb
i download the 1.0 from mega then install 1.0→1.1 to override the data,
when i hit the exe the game window will display and loud BGM coming out,but the screen is white and i am unable to perfrom any operations

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm waiting for the update process to go through, but I don't want you guys to have to wait.
You can check this this thread here to find the most recent update and patch notes, but there's only 1 mirror (mega).

Reactions: Lindazana

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I'm waiting for the update process to go through, but I don't want you guys to have to wait.
You can check this this thread here to find the most recent update and patch notes, but there's only 1 mirror (mega).
next update can we get a fix for wild male absol? the basic mating press into super mating press is broken. It causes absol to float above the victim while repeating the grab indefinitely while the victim is stuck below. Thanks so much for working so hard on this

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
next update can we get a fix for wild male absol? the basic mating press into super mating press is broken. It causes absol to float above the victim while repeating the grab indefinitely while the victim is stuck below. Thanks so much for working so hard on this
Fixed! I'll include it in the next update.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Will give this a try later today!
Also I noticed that some of Zangief's animations don't work for certain characters, the standing position and the one one when he faces backwards, the victim simply remains on the oldest working position (Doggy or Mating press) or simply dissapears from the screen entirely.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes