Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
In the afternoon when spying on the girls with the fly, when the hints are turned on i keep getting a message that says "Oops you missed an opportunity."

Do i need to rank up my fly to discover this?

How do i rank up my fly? I have used it flawlessly at every opportunity keeping it in action right up to the very frame before it would get killed before clicking off and it is still sitting at 0 on day 12. So i must be doing something wrong.

A hint that tells me something was missed without giving any direction as to what and a fly that refuses to rank up are not all that useful.

Had another "Oops you missed an opportunity" message pop up after watching Maria put on her striptease when she catches you watching her shower. What's up with these useless hints? Is there another more important event taking place at the same time that i should have been doing instead?

Furthermore, i am now at day 14 and nothing seems to have changed in several days with no new events and the point totals don't appear to be changing. I know that the programmer for this game spiked it to ruin itself if anyone tries to cheat so this has been a no cheating playthrough, but am i doing something wrong or is this game just a buggy piece of crap?

Last edited:

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
my experience with the fly:
You get the "you missed an opportunity with it even if you saw everything.
there is a time at breakfast to use it in chapter 3 which i missed because i thought the dialogue was the same and i wasn't paying attention.
count the pics until it gets killed, roll back with mouse, watch again and return on last or second last pic.

Hope that is helpful for everyone.

Reactions: Rolo and ut1stgear1

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I am stuck @ Episode 3 46/58 ??
I loaded up your save and tried it.
At 19:00 went to house left and followed the spy prompts.
Straight after dinner, to the beach and did all the touching events. (go further x 2)
23:00 to the bedroom and switch to Julia when she goes to bathroom.
took me to 49/58.
I think you have to repeat that till the end of chapter, getting all the bedroom bits.
It might only be the bedroom bits at 23:00, but I repeated that routine on my play through for the last few events.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...How do i rank up my fly? I have used it flawlessly at every opportunity keeping it in action right up to the very frame before it would get killed before clicking off and it is still sitting at 0 on day 12. So i must be doing something wrong. ...
No you did not do something wrong.
It was written many times already that you should ignore "fly level" in Ep1-3. "Missed the opportunity" only means, you missed the pictures.
... Had another "Oops you missed an opportunity" message pop up after watching Maria put on her striptease when she catches you watching her shower. What's up with these useless hints? Is there another more important event taking place at the same time that i should have been doing instead? ...
I guess, you have overseen the Maria icon top left. If you click it, the scene will develop in a different way, and your stats will improve. Therefore it was not a useless hint. Just roll back and click Marias icon ...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just to let you all know that public version of episode 3.20 is now available at

If you're stuck or discover any problems - I'll advise you to download the official version and go to Toolbox and choose - skip to next episode. I'll also advise you to read the game instructions at my Patreon site too.
As I have written many times - the fly mode is working - if you're in doubt how it works - go to Toolbox/Game mechanics and replay instructions ...and keep the fly alive - otherwise your score will be set to zero. The fly_level has no effect in this episode but will be used in episode 4.
All the people that are complaining about horny points - replay the instructions and follow it :)
The game is very simple to play if you follow the instructions and read the dialogues.
...and once again - never use any skipping function! - You'll not be able to proceed in the game! - NOW it's said!
Wish you happy playing

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do i rank up my fly? I have used it flawlessly at every opportunity keeping it in action right up to the very frame before it would get killed before clicking off and it is still sitting at 0 on day 12. So i must be doing something wrong.
No you did not do something wrong.
It was written many times already that you should ignore "fly level" in Ep1-3. "Missed the opportunity" only means, you missed the pictures.
I don't know about, my fly level is like 11 or something the last time I looked at the stats.
Edit again: There is no reason I know of the level should be zero unless you let the fly die. If you do it right it should level, but either way it does not matter at the moment or affect anything. As Celavie says, it will only come into effect in E4.

Edit: ooh checked now and it's 21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know about, my fly level is like 11 or something the last time I looked at the stats.
Edit: ooh checked now and it's 21.
Whatever your fly level is, just ignore ...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... programmer for this game spiked it to ruin itself if anyone tries to cheat ...
What do you mean with "to ruin itself"? Game will not ruin itself.
I still don't know, why anyone should cheat anything here. To end the game sooner ? To skip lots of events, he hasn't seen yet ? Whats the advantage of that ?

Lets say, your "Love points" are at 16, and you know they are limited to 25 in Ep3. And you think you will play better with Love 25 - cheating it to 25.
This will not do anything with the game-play I guess. So why do you think it will ruin the game ? So why cheating at all ? Can anyone explain me ?

Reactions: Celaviegroup

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck at 41/58, any tips?
I've tried various combinations, and spending a whole day in the same spot, but I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing. The in-game help function is silent as well.
I'm bumping myself :cool:

Anyone got any tips?

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Had another "Oops you missed an opportunity" message pop up after watching Maria put on her striptease when she catches you watching her shower...
I guess, you have overseen the Maria icon top left. If you click it, the scene will develop in a different way, and your stats will improve. Therefore it was not a useless hint. Just roll back and click Marias icon ...
Sorry Rolo, but no - he clearly stated after her decision to pose - that is with the Maria icon and the changed scene. Any "Oops..." message after that again - is just the help function freaking out like oopsalot mentioned here.

Reactions: oopsalot

ja00

Mar 28, 2019
I am stuck @ Episode 2 46/58 ??
I am asking for help in completing the second episode
My points in episode 2 with 73/74
Julia 15 85 19
Fly level 1
Ida 0 80
Maria 1 (minus) -24
How to go to episode 3 or atach save file

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Maria 1 (minus) -24
How to go to episode 3 or atach save file
Toolbox top left. Go on to Ep3. (Maria negative - strange :unsure: )

Edit: Something weird with what you have written. 46/58 is from Ep3, not Ep2, isnt it? So you are at the end of Ep3 already and need help for that? So whats prob with Ep2 ? (Only Maria negative ?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phloopke

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Just a random thought: In time the MC needs to reduce his booze consumption (the yellow skin in some of the scenes is definitely his liver acting up) or get a covering tan like the girls. :D

• Haha

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Toolbox top left. Go on to Ep3. (Maria negative - strange :unsure: )

Edit: Something weird with what you have written. 46/58 is from Ep3, not Ep2, isnt it? So you are at the end of Ep3 already and need help for that? So whats prob with Ep2 ? (Only Maria negative ?)
That is weird!!!!! I saw a -number once myself after I missed the icon but did that day over and went forward. Also saw Maria Shy and Love get past lower than supposed to but next day or two back up to where it was, and when ver 3 was started it sort of leveled out and played forward......

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just a random thought: ... or get a covering tan like the girls. :D
Nice idea sirius, Bob shoud definitely get some help with putting on lots of suntan cream (and not leaving blind spots ;) ) - - - - - Don't you agree, Bob ?

Reactions: GateC.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Totally agree about the Fly count,,, don't worry in this ver

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes