DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
I find it curious how whenever someone post a 1 star review it's quickly followed by someone posting a 5 star review.

Let's not forget that their other game 'Room for rent' hasn't seen an update since october last year. And no it isn't finished.
Then again, that one as well was a god awful grind fest that was barely playable with a cheat mod. Without it you could wear out a couple of mice because of all the utterly random clicking you had to do.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked almost everything about the game, but what I didn't like is the system that this game has because it's very bad to release the scenes and understand the game, it took me 50 minutes just to finish one chapter of the game, imagine there's another 13 to unlock. The game's visuals and the story are good but what destroys the will to play is this system to unlock the scenes. Another problem is that from chapter 3, 4 or 5 onwards it is not possible to unlock all the scenes in the game, and the gallery don`t have text and animation when you unlock the cenes.

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
Has anyone modded this to something playable? Or are we stuck with extracting the renders per the usual in all this dev games. Can't believe these guys think you can play this one handed while hard. You have to Do everything just perfectly the way the dev thinks a girl would think. No the game play is unimaginably infuriating! Some of the best art work out there contrasted by the absolute worst gameplay ever thought up.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Roych

Feb 15, 2018
What the h... Is going on with android versions? None of them works. Is there noone that could create one normal working android version? Great game but shame for this realy...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Friend's Daughter [v13.03 Public] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Recompressed from scratch, if this version is buggy it's the game, not the compression!

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,54 GB / 0,99 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,52 GB / 0,98 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,52 GB / 0,98 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Pixeldrain -

Download (Win/Linux): - Download (Mac):

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone modded this to something playable? Or are we stuck with extracting the renders per the usual in all this dev games. Can't believe these guys think you can play this one handed while hard. You have to Do everything just perfectly the way the dev thinks a girl would think. No the game play is unimaginably infuriating! Some of the best art work out there contrasted by the absolute worst gameplay ever thought up.
That might be true for the first game...but not in this one. Feel like you haven't played it lol. The dude has a a scene by scene guide on how to unlock literally every scene in the game for each chapter. Is it REALLY that complicated to go to x point at x time of the day?

Reactions: bennyblade

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Hmmmm, not getting any text hints just fuzzy pictures in the hint section. Something changed or am I missing something?

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
...The dude has a a scene by scene guide on how to unlock literally every scene in the game for each chapter. Is it REALLY that complicated to go to x point at x time of the day?
Howabout not needing to follow a walkthrough if there is no choices to be selected? What would be wrong to just make it a VN and take you from one scene to the next instead of making it a guessing game about what to do next and when?

Let's remember that this dev will punish you one moment to hug a girl but will reward you with a HC scene if you peek on a girl naked and get caught because hugging a girl to soon makes you perv but walking in on a girl makes her smitten with you.
That's the kind of logic of the dev as seen in RFR.

Howabout not forcing the player to read a step by step, scene by scene, click by click, walkthrough if it means not doing so will stop the progress the player can make unless he clicks random things in random order and perhaps maybe eventually happen to stumble on something that does take him a little bit further afterwhich he has to do that all over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....yeah what a game, let's give it 6 out of 5 stars because it's clearly a game written by a genius. *smh*

And it has the same problem then RFR that seeing that the progress is dependant on being in a certain room at a certain time doing a certain thing (none of which follows natural from the story or dialogs). Just look at all the people that bothered posting about getting stuck because even with the in game 'walkthrough' (sorry, I meant walkthorugh as the dev spells it because nothing says an eye for detail like a typo that goes unnoticed for 13 chapters) mechanics people still get stuck because they didn't do something in the right sequence that the dev wanted them to but couldn't be arsed to actual communicate.

In other words, one has to break the flow of the game to go to a sub sub menu to read all kinds of 'hints' to then get back to the actual game and then guess how to get the sequence started and hope you remember all the steps needed so as to not break the game.

Ohh the fun to be had.... not.

Btw, enjoy washing dishes, me thinks the dev has a dish washing fetish.

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
just gonna say, game at the start was much better than it is now. I rather look at static pictures than in low-quality loop vids.
also, a transition from trying to get girls to get laid is 0 now.
maybe I missed something, but still...
Sorry, but the game went from good (except the grinding part - but every game has it) to really poor quality. for me, E13 was a disappointment. I felt it was like half, rushed product to get on time with the release schedule.

Reactions: Looks99 and Sharpy

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
The fuck happened to the mouse-over walkthrough in the gallery?
Why move it into a new section so you now have to click 3453289467213427 more places...

And don't even get me started on the retarded auto progression of text during the cringe animations (wtb version WITHOUT them!) that doesn't adhere to your settings for NOT autoing the text forward until you click....

Worst update so far with these retarded changes.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,54 GB / 1,02 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,52 GB / 1,01 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,52 GB / 1,01 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - MediaFire

Download (Win/Linux):
Workupload - Download (Mac): Workupload

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Have you also the newest 13.3 version?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why did you compress this version, there are too many walkthrough errors. Episode 13 guide doesn't show the hints and you miss 4 bookmarks. This should have been v13.3 not v13.03

Sep 1, 2018
I can't support this any longer. That is, I'm considering pulling my patreon support completely.
I feel like shit's just getting worse. The animations SUCK! There's no nicer way to put it and still be honest.

But the worst thing is finding the next scene. Even with the walkthroughs that is a fucking chore.

It would be WAY better to go back to the Room For Rent system with the mod that turned all the unseen choices green.

I don't remember what options I've tried clicking on at every point in time through the game. It's driving me nuts!

I actually liked aspects of both RFR and this game. I like the ridiculous "corruption" style of the games. Even though there's no realism to it. It's just fun and exciting to slowly corrupt the girls, and to be rewarded with more nudity, more sexually free girls, etc.

But those aspects are DROWING in the terrible mechanics of the games, and in particular the later versions, where the animations are off putting and it's harder than ever to find the next scene.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
But the worst thing is finding the next scene. Even with the walkthroughs that is a fucking chore.
The timed walkthrough actually made it easier to play as know what the correct time they happen. If you were using the compressed version then you would have had some minor problems, that version is bugged and cannot be completed fully.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes