Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol the "help" that should only be activated when you are stuck does nothing lol
I loaded an earlier save and it said to go to the house left and then it stopped giving tips, went back to latest save and tried deactivate and then activate again and got zero help lol

someone need to make a gallery mod for this game with any scenes that are worth it

Reactions: Largo and tossler

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Grr.
I am stuck on 56
Have been for nearly a week of game time.
check ida bathing, and when she's naked with maria, check julia if she's naked without yoga clothes, and go to the kitchen, check out lunch together and click on the fly, look at julia's green nightgown and you have a scene touching your cock

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Grr.
I am stuck on 56
Have been for nearly a week of game time.
check ida bathing, and when she's naked with maria, check julia if she's naked without yoga clothes, and go to the kitchen, check out lunch together and click on the fly, look at julia's green nightgown and you have a scene touching your cock

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
check boardwalk 22 or 23:00

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
try kissing Julia on the beach, a few times where she will turn you down, because there are a few events 22:00 or 23:00 before you fall asleep, or try to enter around 22:00 or 23:00 in the bedroom, where she lie on the bed with different clothes, which you may have skipped

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
try kissing Julia on the beach, a few times where she will turn you down, because there are a few events 22:00 or 23:00 before you fall asleep, or try to enter around 22:00 or 23:00 in the bedroom, where she lie on the bed with different clothes, which you may have skipped
Now that is a new one !!! haven't seen that yet MC try's to cop a nip feel but not a kiss... Oh and yea the second "should I go further" where she says could you stop is a bookmark one for each dress except when they go swimming.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the walkthrough mod doesn't actually seem to highlight anything? Or do the choices just not matter at the beginning?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So the walkthrough mod doesn't actually seem to highlight anything? Or do the choices just not matter at the beginning?
Pretty sure the walkthrough mod was discontinued due to a 'help' system being added to the game

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Define the beginning Ep1,2,3

In Ep1 they certainly did mean something and could cause an early game over if you were told to sleep on couch, but after that in 2 and on choices effect the MC's relationship with Julia mostly for now but I do feel that also the other two latter as to how fast and far you may get with them. The Other Island girls are sort of a wild card I think right now, and haven't who is going to win first for MC's affection. I say that because at the end of this ver (3) they are nearly equal in stats of Love 25 and shy 85/90

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the game besides the one in the OP? I tried downloading that, but it keeps failing on me.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Pretty sure the walkthrough mod was discontinued due to a 'help' system being added to the game
No big. Got bored of the extreeeeeeemely tedious grind and already deleted the game. 6 hours of grind for 1 scene is not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Ooh
Aug 13, 2017
For you maybe :) I am building a Daz machine and going to dabble some if my sanity holds up.
I was asked where a pic i posted was from. I made it in about 20 mins on Daz. its an example that cute characters are not unique. as for making a Daz machine you might want to consider the cost of daz content before going all in on a machine for it. its not a cheap program for that reason alone. which is why the dev for this game is using the same model with different hair and settings.

• Haha

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I was asked where a pic i posted was from. I made it in about 20 mins on Daz. its an example that cute characters are not unique. as for making a Daz machine you might want to consider the cost of daz content before going all in on a machine for it. its not a cheap program for that reason alone. which is why the dev for this game is using the same model with different hair and settings.
Oh I have and it is a shocker for sure. Some of the assets are not by any stretch cheap. I don't have any thing else to do and 28 hours a day to do it in :) Who knows if I make it to 73 I may get the hang of it :eek: I guess I need something to do and MBFD and RFR sort of inspired me to get of top dead center.
What I like about the girls in both is that they are within regular proportions and not totally unrealistic like most communally seen. I hope to use what I can find to play with first of course.

Reactions: Rolo
D

Deleted member 2867548

well, I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess. I got her lust up over 50 and got74/74 bookmarks. Nothing. No sex, no flirting, not even an indication that she was interested.

• Sad
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes