jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Great improve than last game !!!
At least 4 girls doesn't looks like clone ...

But... same terrible system , no hint in game , sill stuck in ch2 73/74 over day 42...

Sigh.... when I get in ch3......
HA....
After I used "skip to the next episode" , I jump to episode 3 from day 52 to day 9 ....
Fxcking finally....

Aug 13, 2017
not exactly worried that he can make a few cute characters. its not unique nor are they so far from being copy pasted of each other that they are impressive. maybe he should stop trying to make each game a pain in the ass to advance just to be a pain in the ass. then he wouldn't be whining that someone uploaded it before he wanted it to be. because people would be more into supporting it financially.
cutiesonthebeach.png

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
1. I agree with those who say that F95 is a great site. In contrast to SVS, there are a lot of pros: Reviews, Forum … Even some generous devs do contribute to their own games. That’s not for granted.

2. I agree that many ppl who found a good game on F95 will support on Patreon, and that F95 is a place for easy advertising a game (shareware principle).

3. I agree that Bobs (dev) wording might be a bit harsh (me not really happy about that, but I can comprehend him after what happened).

4. I was shocked at the statement, that 5-Star reviews cannot be taken serious. That’s breath taking for me. Discriminatory. These ppl are also human beings, with an own view of things, having their own reason. It’s like: ”Members of Political Parties must not vote, coz they are biased anyway”. How intolerant and stubborn can ppl be (thinking their own opinion is the only one that counts)?

5. Dev is (was) giving his game for free to everyone, even helping non-supporting ppl with it. Next Friday, after lots of Beta testing and finetuning, the finished version could have been ready.

6. Every decision has consequences. Action and reaction. Having the game 4 days earlier means the consequence of having no public version and no help from the dev. Everyone may decide for himself whether it was worth it. Nice day for all.

ja00

Mar 28, 2019
You found this exit from 73/74 because I'm sitting in the same place day 42 and nothing :(

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Fully agree, just two comments/extensions:
1. There are few developers who updates already public versions, when new version is published for his/her Patrons. Bob belongs to this (maybe one person?) group and I appreciate it.
2. I fully understand if developer gets angry if his/her "Patron only" version of game is available for public. Anyway, the problem is not here, the problem is in one of his/her Patrons, who has published the game at SVSC. Anyway, f95zone is IMHO great feedback to devs (and again, Bob is working very well with this tool).

Reactions: Alegor and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
1. I agree with those who say that F95 is a great site. In contrast to SVS, there are a lot of pros: Reviews, Forum … Even some generous devs do contribute to their own games. That’s not for granted.

2. I agree that many ppl who found a good game on F95 will support on Patreon, and that F95 is a place for easy advertising a game (shareware principle).

3. I agree that Bobs (dev) wording might be a bit harsh (me not really happy about that, but I can comprehend him after what happened).

4. I was shocked at the statement, that 5-Star reviews cannot be taken serious. That’s breath taking for me. Discriminatory. These ppl are also human beings, with an own view of things, having their own reason. It’s like: ”Members of Political Parties must not vote, coz they are biased anyway”. How intolerant and stubborn can ppl be (thinking their own opinion is the only one that counts)?

5. Dev is (was) giving his game for free to everyone, even helping non-supporting ppl with it. Next Friday, after lots of Beta testing and finetuning, the finished version could have been ready.

6. Every decision has consequences. Action and reaction. Having the game 4 days earlier means the consequence of having no public version and no help from the dev. Everyone may decide for himself whether it was worth it. Nice day for all.
Thanks for these points. I was just thinking about the goings on and posting a similar thought and ending it with "Why cant we just sit around the fire and sing Kumby-ya" "Shrug"

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Promising game, great pictures, great characters (and I love small tits !). I don’t mind slow paced games at all, as long as progression can be seen.

However, current game mechanics are VERY frustrating.

One on the most frustrating thing is that it is not clear whether the same actions need to be done again and again, or if each action needs to be done once to unlock new content.

Also, it is not clear whether new content exists in the first place.

I think you should make it clear :
- wether an action had a consequence or not (I need to know if grinding the same action each day is useful or not)
- give hints or what content remains to be unlocked

Fly mechanics are very unclear. Does it actually do anything to use the fly, other than get access to new pictures ?

Also, the map is not clear. took me a few game days to find out every location on the islands.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game is so weird, like you are at 47/82 and you just have to guess what to do to get to 48/82 :eek:
sometimes it seems like if you repeat same thing over and over for a few days it suddenly change....like you did something :p

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
I think some problems come from stats being capped for episodes. And you only notice when checking stats, while the same scene repeats over and over again without any advance, with people getting to day 50 and nothing new happens. Some advances are very hidden though even with hint system (e-g- kitchen location relevant day X hour Y and almost only then). And hornyness stat is not correctly capped but advances from 10 to 1, so getting advancement is even more difficult.

I like the game and the art, I just have to wait for new episodes before trying to repeat 50 days without any progress.

Reactions: Largo

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Stuck on 56... It's like ep 1 and 2 all over again.

I hate the way just having a different dress on constitues a different event and having to essentially skip whole days because 6 days of new dresses and some basic story. Why does this have to be so grindy?

Edit: somehow I got to 57 and don't remember seeing anything new but I'm stuck again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Largo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Now I am not going to lie and say that I am just sitting back waiting for a Public Release to pop up here.. I also saw the commit that V3 was posted somewhere and then a link here showed up. I too along with most others let the curiosity get to me and utilized that link. This happens I am assuming with all games here and everywhere else that has this ( our ) interest. I am not taking sides or trying to justify my actions or any others. Getting a Pre-release ver of a game and then going to where the Dev Bob in this case is active and offers help, and making a big deal out of it is just not good common sense ( to me ) particularly before a Public Version is posted in that forum.
No I am not in bed with nor in any way involved with CeLaVie Group with the progress or production of his work.
Like I mentioned above.
"Why cant we just sit around the fire and sing Kumby-ya"

Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
game is so weird, like you are at 47/82 and you just have to guess what to do to get to 48/82 :eek:
sometimes it seems like if you repeat same thing over and over for a few days it suddenly change....like you did something :p
47/82 That sort of makes me think that you have an even different Ver than most of the rest of us.....

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
not exactly worried that he can make a few cute characters. its not unique nor are they so far from being copy pasted of each other that they are impressive. maybe he should stop trying to make each game a pain in the ass to advance just to be a pain in the ass. then he wouldn't be whining that someone uploaded it before he wanted it to be. because people would be more into supporting it financially.
View attachment 1014862
Cute models (girls) what is this from

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I think some problems come from stats being capped for episodes. And you only notice when checking stats, while the same scene repeats over and over again without any advance, with people getting to day 50 and nothing new happens. Some advances are very hidden though even with hint system (e-g- kitchen location relevant day X hour Y and almost only then). And hornyness stat is not correctly capped but advances from 10 to 1, so getting advancement is even more difficult.

I like the game and the art, I just have to wait for new episodes before trying to repeat 50 days without any progress.
The dresses seem to have a little to progression and the horny points convert to love points when it reaches 10 if I remember right

Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I noticed that there is a subtle nip tickle in one of the scenes but no real reaction or thoughts with either character. I would have thought there would have been some sort interaction or thought.......

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes