filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry, I had one but I already overwrite it with ep 3
regarding my problems with Mega, I manage to make it works. At first I was using the app for the upload witch seems buggy. Now I use the webapp and its uploading surely but slowly (45% done but 46 minutes to go).

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Now there will be no public release and no support at all from my team
Do you think that, by making petty threats, you're gonna stop us or end websites like this one because we're too afraid of not having a "support" or a (let me laugh) public release ?
I hope you’ll be banned :mad:
IIRC we are on a pirate website.... So why would I be banned for sharing a game ?

Last edited:

ivan1oov

May 10, 2017
Do you think that by making petty threats you're gonna stop us or end websites like this one because we're too afraid of not having a "support" or not having a (let me laugh) public release ?

IIRC we are on a pirate website.... So why would I be banned for sharing a game ?
The dev thinks he's special and his game will appear here only when it's available to the public unlike other dev's games

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK I am now really and truly in Love with Ida!
I had to make my monthly trip into town for goodies and the like ( even old Prev's have to eat ya know ). So As I was entering the famous goodie emporium aka: WallyWorld I saw a thin/pitie figure also on her way in. As I came closer and the sun wasn't in my eyes as bad I noticed that she had long mid length hair like Ida has but it wasn't blond but rather a light strawberry mix of blond and light redish. I waited some for the old eyes to clear and also re-adapt to being inside. It wasn't long before she was in view again and I got a really good look and she had on black tight like pants that really did appear that they were applied with an air brush NICE to say the least. Also had the chance to say pardon me as I passed; that was when I saw her face clearly and then was when I could see the resemblance of her to Ida...... She has a soft face filled with innocence and a radiant smile that would melt gold, but the best is yet to come. Later I was kneeling in an aisle searching for something when she once again passed by and stopped just nearly in my face and reached for an upper shelf. That was when I got to see the most beautiful and pristine camel toe that I think I have ever seen, and also confirmed that those pants must have been sprayed on. The closeness of this girl, as she appeared to be 19 to 21 at most to Ida with only the slightly different hair color was absolutely uncanny in regards to size/shape and hair and stunning face....
Thanks Bob you have turned me into an Old Perv................ :eek:

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Idiot - why can’t you just wait a couple of days more for the public version. Now there will be no public release and no support at all from my team. I hope you’ll be banned :mad: :mad:
Man i don't think making threats will make people stop leaking your games, to be honest i was thinking it already took a long time to be leaked the version 3.20 here.

Patrons will share games with their friends, etc. If i were you i would be focused on figuring out how to convert some pirate players to donating, making petty threats will get you nowhere.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Note: Cheat Menu has been fixed. (hopefully..)
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
Any chance for a 3.20 update?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Great improve than last game !!!
At least 4 girls doesn't looks like clone ...

But... same terrible system , no hint in game , sill stuck in ch2 73/74 over day 42...

Sigh.... when I get in ch3......

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Man i don't think making threats will make people stop leaking your games, to be honest i was thinking it already took a long time to be leaked the version 3.20 here.

Patrons will share games with their friends, etc. If i were you i would be focused on figuring out how to convert some pirate players to donating, making petty threats will get you nowhere.
Pirates dont donate, pirates steal - we all know what we are so lets not all get offended at the devs reaction shall we? He was never gonna come and say thank you was he?

Im just bemused people are so offended to his reaction. His backer count is far from amazing so there isnt a lot of revenue coming in for his efforts so lets not all collectively group up and shit on the little guy shall we, no one here is better than they clearly think they are to call him out on his outburst. Wont be the first dev who literally fucked a project off because of this place and the struggles to make the hard work invested in making a game worthwhile financially and wont be the last. Some who are successful still get fucked off by this place and its often prissy users and never come back so all of a sudden all your feedback is on deaf ears forever more.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Note: Cheat Menu has been fixed. (hopefully..)
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
Please update mate when you have time,thanks!

Aug 13, 2017
Idiot - why can’t you just wait a couple of days more for the public version. Now there will be no public release and no support at all from my team. I hope you’ll be banned :mad: :mad:
Considering the laughable grind fest you make of games you should be happy anyone bothers with your games its a wonder why anyone would patron you besides the artwork
Edit: Support by your team? who gives a **** chances are the people here know more about the game engine than you do

Reactions: Chgdcj57
Aug 13, 2017
Pirates dont donate, pirates steal - we all know what we are so lets not all get offended at the devs reaction shall we? He was never gonna come and say thank you was he?

Im just bemused people are so offended to his reaction. His backer count is far from amazing so there isnt a lot of revenue coming in for his efforts so lets not all collectively group up and shit on the little guy shall we, no one here is better than they clearly think they are to call him out on his outburst. Wont be the first dev who literally fucked a project off because of this place and the struggles to make the hard work invested in making a game worthwhile financially and wont be the last. Some who are successful still get fucked off by this place and its often prissy users and never come back so all of a sudden all your feedback is on deaf ears forever more.
this site produces a ton of patrons more than you would get just using patreon. without places like this the game wouldn't see the light of day enough to get any support.

Reactions: peterpan02

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why is there this impatience in waiting two more weeks? Bob releases all his game after patreons play it first. Bob is actually helping the pirates with the delay as many bugs are squashed and improvements are done during this period. Also he has put down for public release date for Ep. 4.0 as March 5. Maybe this will get changed because of this stupid move.

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Does this progress anywhere? I mean 20 days into the game and apart from getting some decent stats virtually nothing happened. Am I missing something?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes