Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Pirates dont donate, pirates steal - we all know what we are so lets not all get offended at the devs reaction shall we? He was never gonna come and say thank you was he?

Im just bemused people are so offended to his reaction. His backer count is far from amazing so there isnt a lot of revenue coming in for his efforts so lets not all collectively group up and shit on the little guy shall we, no one here is better than they clearly think they are to call him out on his outburst. Wont be the first dev who literally fucked a project off because of this place and the struggles to make the hard work invested in making a game worthwhile financially and wont be the last. Some who are successful still get fucked off by this place and its often prissy users and never come back so all of a sudden all your feedback is on deaf ears forever more.
I'm in not any way feeling offended by the dev by any means, the intent of my post is just to summarize that's discussing people leaking content on a pirate site will be just a waste of his time. I know pirating it's a bad thing financially for him, but based on the schedule, it took like almost a week to by leaked here.

The thing i wanted to point out to the dev is that he shouldn't be bothered if it leaks here, it will happen, and when happens, would be better to just ignore it because some people will just trash talk him and make a bad image of him for things he can't control.

It sucks that pirating is a thing, but for this game genre, it's the most easy way of advertise. Wether we like it or not.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Please update mate when you have time,thanks!
I am gonna get started on it soon but first need to check if the walkthrough actually needed anymore because the last tine I heard dev was himself adding an in built hint system. Either ways there will atleast be a cheat mod update.

Reactions: Madridfan

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Prev Game, Room for Rent, it story about 80% F..king GRIND,
no f..king playbel wiotut mod,
and only 20% ugless fap-fap matiral... Sooo... Wah about this game you can say my fredns? O_O

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Minecraft definitively proved that pirating does not do the kind of harm so many devs claim it does. Here's the deal: people who pirate exclusively and people who pay for games exclusively make up a fairly small part of the population. The rest is full of people who will pay for a game once they know what they're getting. I've backed plenty of games that I've pirated, because I enjoyed what they were doing, and wanted to see the game make it to full release. Realistically, pirates haven't cost you many patrons if any at all. But by taking such a hostile stance, people who might have tried the game and eventually backed it are now driven away because all they see is a dickhead dev. If you put out a great game, and people genuinely enjoyed it, their praise and reviews will get you way more exposure and goodwill.

You are entitled to being pissed off by pirates, but there's a wrong way and a right way to handle it, and you took the "face first into shit slinging" approach. A modicum of professionalism can get you pretty far.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Does this progress anywhere? I mean 20 days into the game and apart from getting some decent stats virtually nothing happened. Am I missing something?
You aren't missing a thing. Just another grind fest masquerading as a VN. There's a tiny core of the devs mates who support this blindly and come on here to put 5* reviews but you can just ignore them. If you want good VNs, just do a filter on the search when looking at the latest updates page. If you search by rating you will find all the best ones.

Not sure why anyone leaked 3.2 on here. Not because of the devs threats to be banned on Patreon (LOL) but because its not worth playing.

Reactions: Priappus

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Why is there this impatience in waiting two more weeks? Bob releases all his game after patreons play it first. Bob is actually helping the pirates with the delay as many bugs are squashed and improvements are done during this period. Also he has put down for public release date for Ep. 4.0 as March 5. Maybe this will get changed because of this stupid move.
Thanks - that's correct. I would have made the game public within 5 days. At that time I would have made some deep descriptions about new features, hints etc. I have previous informed that I make my games public so people that can't afford to support me, will have the chance to play the game for free. Episode 2 was not leaked and I made it public with notes about new features and make new releases public too. I even implemented a hint system to help you guys here. Episode 3 are now leaked so I don't see any reason to make any support here at all and tell about the new features. It's clear that many here are not aware about the new features, how to play the game and aware about the hints - so all in all - by leaking the game they have missed a lot in the game.... not only for themselves but also for other players than enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You aren't missing a thing. Just another grind fest masquerading as a VN. There's a tiny core of the devs mates who support this blindly and come on here to put 5* reviews but you can just ignore them. If you want good VNs, just do a filter on the search when looking at the latest updates page. If you search by rating you will find all the best ones.

Not sure why anyone leaked 3.2 on here. Not because of the devs threats to be banned on Patreon (LOL) but because its not worth playing.
Still wondering why you're here ...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 674 MB

Download Win,Linux (434MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (419MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
updated

Reactions: Madridfan

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Do not whine about a game that is given to you for free.This game is very good for us retirees,all day to sit and press buttons,and it is good that he does not have sex for grandparents,grandparents do not have boner.

Last edited:

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
The hint system is nice idea - but it won't help you if you are stuck on 56/58 Ep.3 bookmarks for 2 in-game weeks... so basically you end up like in the last version: stupidly clicking on every location with the hope to get the counter up *shrug*

Reactions: Largo

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
This "pirate" mentality is really no help at all, even this side has limits, those are often discussed so that all users can understand that the internet is no law free room, or without any form of consequences .
Calling yourself a pirate or unicorn won`t change that fact.

I really hope the user who uploaded this simply did not knew that an official release was coming soon enough.

Why burn all bridges when we can work together for an even better experience/game.
Me at least thought that`s worth waiting for the "official" release date.

Oh and what other sides do, well let`s start by yourself, that`s really all we can and should do.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Cheat mod for
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 3.20]

Updated to ep3.20!
Note: 1.WT has been removed as in-game help system has been added by dev.
2. Should work with future versions unless dev changes/adds/removes variables.

Changelog:
updated cheat menu.

Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
Thanks

Reactions: Dolca and Kazukitc

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
?Stuck on the last two events for episode 2, 72/74. Anyone has a save? Tired of grinding same scenes.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes