Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Needs Walkthrough mod for this game:cool:(y) -I Hate Doing same things without knowing when event or quest is :(
And Needs Vaginal Creampie Annal Harem Pregnancy Tags =Looks that there is only BJ now ....

Reactions: Darkaura

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There is Mods for this game but one that breaks the game after a certain point for some reason, and I cant remember which one it is... Right now there is no sex. The built in help is helping immensely right now the best I can tell.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Game suffers from the same thing the RFR does. Dick falls asleep in hand syndrome for having slight variations for repeating the same scene over and over again. Thats not progression, thats insanity. Torture. All least make a gallery for this one or the old one. Or a God mode built in cheat. This was frickin brutal.

D

Deleted member 2867548

Nice models, nice renders, but......Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome. I pushed her lust all the way to 41 but never could get her love over 15. never got past the pink nightie scenes. sorry guys, I'm moving on.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
models are great like always, story is pretty good, the way the game plays out is pretty bad though. when you're guess where to go next is hard and you sometimes see the same event multiple times and grinding for points.
sexual animations would be great, fix the last 2 things and this game would be top 5 easily.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Bedroom 23:00 several times with different clothes
You can also miss a dress at the beach if you don't or forget to shower sometime during the day I think, which will prolong progression back through that dress How ever I am not 100% sure of that but did miss a dress and think that was it.

Reactions: Igor9504

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I'm at 51/58 right now. Don't know if I'm stuck but I did notice unlike v 2 that once you have worn all the dresses Ellie no longer goes to the beach after dinner. In v 2 there were times that you needed to choose the MC instead of the girl in order to advance the counter. Haven't done that yet. A good clue is to watch the face of the girl after making a choice. If she has some sort of a smile on her face then that is most likely the right choice although it isn't always real obvious.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm at 51/58 right now. Don't know if I'm stuck but I did notice unlike v 2 that once you have worn all the dresses Ellie no longer goes to the beach after dinner. In v 2 there were times that you needed to choose the MC instead of the girl in order to advance the counter. Haven't done that yet. A good clue is to watch the face of the girl after making a choice. If she has some sort of a smile on her face then that is most likely the right choice although it isn't always real obvious.
Look at the post I made just above yours. It seems Julia doesn't like smelly old dudes; go back to where you noticed that she didn't go to beach and re do the days with a shower during the day

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Now multiple in-game weeks at 56/58 ep.3 "bookmarks" (Why call them bookmarks when you can't access them anywhere? That's not how these usually work... call them events or objectives)
- I'm pretty certain I forgot no dress, no shower, no flies
- some automatic skill resets make no sense whatsoever: Fly level drops from something to 0 without explanation, same with shy points - got to 73 without cheats > next time back to 75... WTF!?)
Since there is no clue what I'm actually missing, I will simply give up - I reached my attention bookmark!

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes