tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I do exactly as you say. I'm waiting for the last photo before being caught. I click Bob's character. At the end of the day - the fly level is 0.
That is because it is not functional yet.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
As I understand it and I think this was confirmed by the Dev at least once; is that the Fly points as of yet ARE NOT fully functional at the moment.
This is how I was able to figure out the scenes with the fly:

First turn on the Rollback feature in Preferences to what you are use to or what side you want.
When there is a FLY scene just go through it and count the scenes till you get "Shit she killed my fly" Then go back using the rollback and count the scenes up to the last one or the one before it and click on the MC's icon in upper left to back out and you will be save. If I remember correctly ( which is a stretch for an old guy any way ) if you leave the fly a frame (scene) or two before being caught/killed a count will ensue. That will have to be verified by the Dev for total truth of the matter in this case.

The fly turned me off in the beginning also but figured out the system I use and it seemed to work out. I don't know when the Fly function will be completed and functional in the game but having an idea how it works will surely come in handy in the future. If I can figure it out ( and I am not totally sure that I have ) any one can.
I have Rollback Side: "Right" set in my preferences. To undo I use a scrooll on the mouse. And as you wrote - first I check the shots until the girl catches the fly. Then I go back and go through the photos again, then on the last one before I caught, I click on Bob. I get a text like: "I'd better leave ..." And as I said, I don't have fly points at the end of the day.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have Rollback Side: "Right" set in my preferences. To undo I use a scrooll on the mouse. And as you wrote - first I check the shots until the girl catches the fly. Then I go back and go through the photos again, then on the last one before I caught, I click on Bob. I get a text like: "I'd better leave ..." And as I said, I don't have fly points at the end of the day.
Look at the post just above your last one............

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Finally got to 74/74 after being stuck at 72/74 for a while. Turns out I needed to visit the bathroom at 10:00 to see Julia using first the fly and then Bob peeking. I like the game but things like this where Julia can be found at the beach, the side of the house and now apparently in the bathroom as well at 10:00 tends to make the game frustrating. If I need to be in one of those places at that time of day she should only be in that place, not all three at the same time. Oh and the help thing was no use here, the only thing it ever told me was go to the beach at 22:00 no matter how many times I went there.

Reactions: Yorky 69

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Finally got to 74/74 after being stuck at 72/74 for a while. Turns out I needed to visit the bathroom at 10:00 to see Julia using first the fly and then Bob peeking. I like the game but things like this where Julia can be found at the beach, the side of the house and now apparently in the bathroom as well at 10:00 tends to make the game frustrating. If I need to be in one of those places at that time of day she should only be in that place, not all three at the same time. Oh and the help thing was no use here, the only thing it ever told me was go to the beach at 22:00 no matter how many times I went there.
As mentioned before - the help function was added within 1 hour - to help many players to get stuck. It’s correct that the same girl can be many places at same time, depending which one you go to. Ideal the girls will be in all places depending where you go. I don’t see why this is a problem. The game is not sequential but depends which events you trigger first. This is the reason why you’ll see the girls in various locations.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
.... If I need to be in one of those places at that time of day she should only be in that place, not all three at the same time. ...
Haha, this reminds me of quantum physics: "The observation is influenced by the decision of the observer"
(Nothing against rolling back in a game, but: ) If you would not do that, she always would be in one place only. ;)

Rolling back IRL would mean one has a time machine, creating and experiencing parallel realities :)

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
As mentioned before - the help function was added within 1 hour - to help many players to get stuck. It’s correct that the same girl can be many places at same time, depending which one you go to. Ideal the girls will be in all places depending where you go. I don’t see why this is a problem. The game is not sequential but depends which events you trigger first. This is the reason why you’ll see the girls in various locations.
Okay fair enough...but still, it's only part 2 of I'm guessing many parts and you've stacked three events on the same time slot already. This is the only spot that stumped me for a bit, why not spread them out over all those empty time slots, like the way you did the book reading scenes? As for the help file, maybe just changing the breakfast,lunch and dinner conversations as the player progresses would be more helpful? You already do that to some degree so just do it more? One more question, if this game is not sequential then why is there a day counter in the game?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Haha, this reminds me of quantum physics: "The observation is influenced by the decision of the observer"
(Nothing against rolling back in a game, but: ) If you would not do that, she always would be in one place only. ;)

Rolling back IRL would mean one has a time machine, creating and experiencing parallel realities :)
Haha, you remind me of a fictional character named Sheldon Cooper :) but I digress... constant rolling back just to see if you missed something somewhere else in a game is not enjoyable for the player. Funny thing there is if you could do it in real life....now that's something that I would find very entertaining. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

Graf von Einsiedel

Jan 23, 2020
Ok...I'm going to need some help with this one...

Stuck at Event 66 in Version 2.19
Stats are Julia 15/85/8
Fly 0
Ida 0/91
Maria 4/90

Julia wears the pink nightdress without panties. No progress in the nip slip or yoga scenes since ages (can watch if I take control of her, otherwise nothing).
Absolutely no progress with Ida since beginning.
Maria showers after diving, "gives a little show", mc fucks of "before getting caught"...since ages as well.

I think Julia has worn all dresses for dinner (day 15 now). I might be missing some scene with roses or some shit. No idea what I'm missing. Trying the beach scene in the evening from the beach itself, boardwalk, living room several time, doing them often a second time on same evening.
Also she should do dishes in her bathsuit? Won't happen.
And something more about the yoga scene?
Maria should do something more?

Any hints on what I'm missing? Following the hint system I avoided all "you missed something's", meaning regularly playing as one of the hoes an clicking "I like it etc. bla bla".

Concerning the fly level: From what I understand, it's useless. But for me it's always 7 pictures after going fly before I get caught. Level does not change even though doing this countless times.

Honestly, this gameplay seems way more random than room for rent.

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
instead of going to the beach or board walk again try going to left side of the house at 23:00 for each outfit. you should see her changing. not sure if that would trigger a scene you are missing or not but worth a try i think.

Graf von Einsiedel

Jan 23, 2020
Hmm.
Did you find the pearl ?
Yes. Forgot to mention. Sorry.

Cleaning dishes? Diving with Ida? Topless Ida? Spying girls in late evening? Have you follow all hints from girls?
Again, this is no linear VN, this is more about quests.
I cleaned the dishes more than once.
Diving with Ida several times, stopped for not seeing any progress. Seen her topless on the other island multiple time - that's how her shyness drops (91 at my case).
Spying on the girls on pretty much every hour possible, I think. Using the fly most of the time without avail (still 0).
Following hints from the girls? Nah man, no option to do so. If some hoe would lay next to me without panties in an short night dress with her ass exposed, the evening would not end with a simple virginal 'good night'.

Now one thing that really bothers me (still honoring your effort to reply, good sir, don't get me wrong!): The "hints" are useless trash and have been so since Room for Rent...maybe it's lost in translation from frenchie (I think) dev to second-or-third english me...
The girls are full of shit.
'Go dive with me'...nothing.
'Join me at the beach' ... 'I better leave'
'Please go dive with me' ... doing it 20 times without progress.

Great fucking hints.

Seriously - I like this corrupting games. I like the renderings of the dev, way better than early Room for Rent with disproportioned Amy. Slow gameplay doesn't bother me much. But claiming random bullshit is something good because it takes time...no, thanks. Like that shit with her nightdress. Do something without any feedback on one day and than do the opposite thing on the next day to progress. Ok, found it by myself by accident. But please don't think you created a clever puzzle. It's just random bullshit. Of course, the 'story' of room for rent after version 4 or 5 should have told me what expect...

Yeah, I know it's my fault that I'm still stuck to this game. One note to the dev: Also I hate your fucking broken english and your bullshit about 'following hints' and shit, I still like your renders and love your regular updates. You are constantly on it. I respect that. Nobody ever got me closer to joining that patreon stuff and sharing my credit card info with some crazy mofos.
Might consider it in the future if randomness gets murdered.

instead of going to the beach or board walk again try going to left side of the house at 23:00 for each outfit. you should see her changing. not sure if that would trigger a scene you are missing or not but worth a try i think.
I have seen her changing at 23 (directly before going to bed) from bedroom / left house in probably every dress, but I will try some more. Thank you.

Who decided to make a difference if you watching the bitch from 'the bedroom" or 'left house' anyway? Put a stake in that cunt's ass...same scene anyway!

*end of rant*

Cheers dudes, thanks for your replies.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Yes. Forgot to mention. Sorry.

I cleaned the dishes more than once.
Diving with Ida several times, stopped for not seeing any progress. Seen her topless on the other island multiple time - that's how her shyness drops (91 at my case).
Spying on the girls on pretty much every hour possible, I think. Using the fly most of the time without avail (still 0).
Following hints from the girls? Nah man, no option to do so. If some hoe would lay next to me without panties in an short night dress with her ass exposed, the evening would not end with a simple virginal 'good night'.

Now one thing that really bothers me (still honoring your effort to reply, good sir, don't get me wrong!): The "hints" are useless trash and have been so since Room for Rent...maybe it's lost in translation from frenchie (I think) dev to second-or-third english me...
The girls are full of shit.
'Go dive with me'...nothing.
'Join me at the beach' ... 'I better leave'
'Please go dive with me' ... doing it 20 times without progress.

Great fucking hints.

Seriously - I like this corrupting games. I like the renderings of the dev, way better than early Room for Rent with disproportioned Amy. Slow gameplay doesn't bother me much. But claiming random bullshit is something good because it takes time...no, thanks. Like that shit with her nightdress. Do something without any feedback on one day and than do the opposite thing on the next day to progress. Ok, found it by myself by accident. But please don't think you created a clever puzzle. It's just random bullshit. Of course, the 'story' of room for rent after version 4 or 5 should have told me what expect...

Yeah, I know it's my fault that I'm still stuck to this game. One note to the dev: Also I hate your fucking broken english and your bullshit about 'following hints' and shit, I still like your renders and love your regular updates. You are constantly on it. I respect that. Nobody ever got me closer to joining that patreon stuff and sharing my credit card info with some crazy mofos.
Might consider it in the future if randomness gets murdered.

I have seen her changing at 23 (directly before going to bed) from bedroom / left house in probably every dress, but I will try some more. Thank you.

Who decided to make a difference if you watching the bitch from 'the bedroom" or 'left house' anyway? Put a stake in that cunt's ass...same scene anyway!

*end of rant*

Cheers dudes, thanks for your replies.

First off they have released V2.19 on the Patreon site, to the public... which I have completed without using the MOD... although I did use the HELP feature when I got stuck.

I have seen all 14 of the outfits that Julia has worn since they arrived on the Island
Episode 1 - Dress, Nightie & Swimsuit
Episode 2 - 6 Dresses / Nightie from Ep 1 + 3 new Nighties / 2 new Swimsuits

[/I

So far there is ONLY - 1 Pearl to be found...

In regards to the SPY FLY - I believe its point system is not active at this point in the game

About Peeping on Julia in the Bathroom - ALL 3 areas: From Bedroom, Bathroom & Left of House - need to be completed to properly advance the game

And for the changes of POV (Point of View) - MOST of them you do have to choose the Julia or the other girls POV, to move ahead... BUT there are at least a few that do indeed REQUIRE that you choose BOB's POV, to Progress]

Reactions: Stormhurricane
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes