Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is there an Ida walkthrough?

EDIT: Bleh, this grind is hopeless. I see no way to pursue any other girls than Julia, there are only a few options for Maria but I wanted to explore Ida if she had a path but it doesn't seem like it. Great models though, shame about the grind.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

EDIT: Bleh, this grind is hopeless. I see no way to pursue any other girls than Julia, there are only a few options for Maria but I wanted to explore Ida if she had a path but it doesn't seem like it. Great models though, shame about the grind.
Ida does seem to have a path, but it hasn't developed far yet. What I cant fully understand is that she is 100 shy, but is out on beach topless. Shy points do go down daylie though at 1400 if MC goes to talk to her ( repeat scene several times ) Neither girl seems to be shy any other time..

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Grind is only for players that doesn't follow the instructions from episode 1 and if you use mods. This is episode 2 and the game just started. There are no specific path for each girl - they'll progress more or less equally.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Ida does seem to have a path, but it hasn't developed far yet. What I cant fully understand is that she is 100 shy, but is out on beach topless. Shy points do go down daylie though at 1400 if MC goes to talk to her ( repeat scene several times ) Neither girl seems to be shy any other time..
The shyness will jump up and down depending on your decisions

Reactions: Lukumoide

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... What I cant fully understand is that she is 100 shy, but is out on beach topless. ...
As far as I understand, Julias shy 100 is not to compare with Idas and Marias shy 100.
Shy 100 is just the starting point for each girl - to start the count down.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Overall, I like this game visually. The girls are cute. I love blondes, but will there be access to brunettes or redheads in the next parts of the game? Or maybe the option to change your hairstyle and hair color during the game?
Our main female heroine has great evening dresses. Hopefully in future episodes, once she's ready for sex, we'll also have lots of erotic lingerie for her (personally I love the stockings and heels on the girl's body, garter belts and corsets are also welcome). Hope we get it. And it would be the greatest happiness if I could personally decide what the girl should wear later in the game (e.g. a wardrobe could appear in the bedroom, after opening it we could choose from many models of outfits and colors).

My question about the game:
Can we play without using the fly? Will we hit 74/74 then (and more in later episodes) or not? The fly pisses me off. I don't care. Can I skip it or is it necessary?

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I am not into voyeurism. I prefer it when a girl undresses herself in front of me.
Besides, I don't know if I need a certain number of fly points to go through the stages. I don't know if the fly is needed to open new tasks and score more points. This pisses me off because I don't know if a fly is caught, it has negative consequences (e.g. a girl becomes shy or cannot complete a task). It pisses me off that I don't know that. I'd like to leave the fly alone, but can I? And then will I achieve all possible development in the game?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am not into voyeurism. I prefer it when a girl undresses herself in front of me.
Besides, I don't know if I need a certain number of fly points to go through the stages. I don't know if the fly is needed to open new tasks and score more points. This pisses me off because I don't know if a fly is caught, it has negative consequences (e.g. a girl becomes shy or cannot complete a task). It pisses me off that I don't know that. I'd like to leave the fly alone, but can I? And then will I achieve all possible development in the game?
If you don't like voyeurism and the game pisses you off - maybe you should find another game. If you still want to play the game - I'll recommend you to go to toolbox and open the game mechanism where you can see how it works. It's just a reply from episode 1 in case you already forgot it.
This is episode 2 and the game has just started - the fly status have no function yet but your skills will be needed in episode 4.
If you have problems to progress you can go to the toolbox again and enable help function.
It's not so difficult

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I've been to the toolbox many times. I am a regular there and I already have a vip card there. That doesn't explain anything.
More pictures are flashing and how do I know that the next picture is too late and the fly is caught? I `m not a prophet. I tried to play with mods as well, and interestingly, in order not to get caught, I have to escape with the fly at a different time than when I play without mods. As an author, you can't even answer whether catching a fly makes it possible for Episode 2 to hit 74/74 or not.

Last edited:

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I checked now. I run away with a fly in the last possible picture (in the next one Julia caught a fly, so I reversed the events and escaped with the fly picture earlier, and my character says: "Better get away ... or ...").
At the end of the day I have 0 fly points. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Rolo and rinjing

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Another example: The beginning of the game, before departure to the island (action in my apartment), probably day 1 or 2. I have two options for using the fly (in the bedroom and later in the bathroom). The first time (Julia in the bedroom) my character releases a fly into flight, peeks at Julia and withdraws the fly, and my character says "Better get away ... or ..." The second time (Julia in the bathroom) he says nothing. How the hell do I know if I got the flight right the second time ?! At the end of the day: fly level 0.

Last edited:

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I checked now. I run away with a fly in the last possible picture (in the next one Julia caught a fly, so I reversed the events and escaped with the fly picture earlier, and my character says: "Better get away ... or ...").
At the end of the day I have 0 fly points. Thank you very much.
Fly events are very easy, there are only several fly events and you will easily remember what is last picture of every event, click at Bob's icon when the last picture appear...not that difficult I believed.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Overall, I like this game visually. The girls are cute. I love blondes, but will there be access to brunettes or redheads in the next parts of the game? Or maybe the option to change your hairstyle and hair color during the game?
Our main female heroine has great evening dresses. Hopefully in future episodes, once she's ready for sex, we'll also have lots of erotic lingerie for her (personally I love the stockings and heels on the girl's body, garter belts and corsets are also welcome). Hope we get it. And it would be the greatest happiness if I could personally decide what the girl should wear later in the game (e.g. a wardrobe could appear in the bedroom, after opening it we could choose from many models of outfits and colors).

My question about the game:
Can we play without using the fly? Will we hit 74/74 then (and more in later episodes) or not? The fly pisses me off. I don't care. Can I skip it or is it necessary?
If you want to have any influence on the game I'll recommend you to sign up at Patreon - otherwise I can guarantee that you'll not have any kind of influence at all

Reactions: Rolo and Lukumoide

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I've been to the toolbox many times. I am a regular there and I already have a vip card there. That doesn't explain anything.
More pictures are flashing and how do I know that the next picture is too late and the fly is caught? I `m not a prophet. I tried to play with mods as well, and interestingly, in order not to get caught, I have to escape with the fly at a different time than when I play without mods. As an author, you can't even answer whether catching a fly makes it possible for Episode 2 to hit 74/74 or not.
I did - in episode 2 - it has no influence if you kill the fly or not, but you have to see at least some images from the event - otherwise you'll not pass to episode 3

Reactions: Lukumoide

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Fly events are very easy, there are only several fly events and you will easily remember what is last picture of every event, click at Bob's icon when the last picture appear...not that difficult I believed.
I do exactly as you say. I'm waiting for the last photo before being caught. I click Bob's character. At the end of the day - the fly level is 0.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Another example: The beginning of the game, before departure to the island (action in my apartment), probably day 1 or 2. I have two options for using the fly (in the bedroom and later in the bathroom). The first time (Julia in the bedroom) my character releases a fly into flight, peeks at Julia and withdraws the fly, and my character says "Better get away ... or ..." The second time (Julia in the bathroom) he says nothing. How the hell do I know if I got the flight right the second time ?! At the end of the day: fly level 0.
As I understand it and I think this was confirmed by the Dev at least once; is that the Fly points as of yet ARE NOT fully functional at the moment.
This is how I was able to figure out the scenes with the fly:

First turn on the Rollback feature in Preferences to what you are use to or what side you want.
When there is a FLY scene just go through it and count the scenes till you get "Shit she killed my fly" Then go back using the rollback and count the scenes up to the last one or the one before it and click on the MC's icon in upper left to back out and you will be save. If I remember correctly ( which is a stretch for an old guy any way ) if you leave the fly a frame (scene) or two before being caught/killed a count will ensue. That will have to be verified by the Dev for total truth of the matter in this case.

The fly turned me off in the beginning also but figured out the system I use and it seemed to work out. I don't know when the Fly function will be completed and functional in the game but having an idea how it works will surely come in handy in the future. If I can figure it out ( and I am not totally sure that I have ) any one can.

Reactions: Rolo
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes