LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I have e2_57 ( 0), e2_6 ( 0), e2_73 ( 0), but 73/74 see on saveeditonline how can this is possible?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is the Fly count active in 2.15 or 16 I see post that say they have 2/3/4 fly count. Is that possible without a mod?
Just curious

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Episode 2.18...
Nice, "Help" is working as expected, there is just one issue (maybe intended, maybe not) - there is no info/help about one visit of beach (Julia is laying on her belly, or the "opener" for second bath suit).
Plus, there is one bug when Julia can peek on Bob in the morning. It seems like the "Julia button" is there twice (in two pictures, not two in the same time) but the second one opens Amy and the initial scene of the game.
Anyway, it is OK and please focus on Ep. 4 ;)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Lukumoide if for you game is simple, you can try with my save and search for the last missing event , accept the challenge?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I go to the beach every day at 22 but i never see white dress with red flowers, also tripod70 try with my save but can't
I have checked it now and it seems like 2.18 version does not repeat the first dress for Julia. (Skip days/hours till evening and the dress from first night of Ep.2 are unseen in 7 days in row.)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have checked it now and it seems like 2.18 version does not repeat the first dress for Julia. (Skip days/hours till evening and the dress from first night of Ep.2 are unseen in 7 days in row.)
That is what I found also ODD

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
therefore i can't do nothing for finish ep2

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Having already found or seen the scenes 74/74 Is there any point to downloading 2.18 or just wait for 3.X to become available.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Nice, "Help" is working as expected, there is just one issue (maybe intended, maybe not) - there is no info/help about one visit of beach (Julia is laying on her belly, or the "opener" for second bath suit).
Plus, there is one bug when Julia can peek on Bob in the morning. It seems like the "Julia button" is there twice (in two pictures, not two in the same time) but the second one opens Amy and the initial scene of the game.
Anyway, it is OK and please focus on Ep. 4 ;)
Thanks - could you be so kind and send me a save file - I really want to fix it

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks - could you be so kind and send me a save file - I really want to fix it
Here you are, I have checked it again and here are the results:
First, there is missing the help "Go to the beach" (2x) for new swimsuit activation.
Second, message "You missed an opportunity" is presented, even there is no new opportunity possible (after swinsuit change, using the fly next day, for example),
Third, at 10AM in bedroom is possible to use fly and after switching back to Bob, it is possible to peek Julia. Is this correct?
Finally, the "first dress" are not repeated, they are presented during first night of Ep. 2.
Anyway, I cannot now replicate the issue with "second" morning peeking from Julia, which was following by initial scene with Amy.

Condition: Fresh instalation, new game, no mod, editation or allowed console. No common files (like somewhere in AppData) were deleted.

It is nice I can help you.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Here you are, I have checked it again and here are the results:
First, there is missing the help "Go to the beach" (2x) for new swimsuit activation.
Second, message "You missed an opportunity" is presented, even there is no new opportunity possible (after swinsuit change, using the fly next day, for example),
Third, at 10AM in bedroom is possible to use fly and after switching back to Bob, it is possible to peek Julia. Is this correct?
Finally, the "first dress" are not repeated, they are presented during first night of Ep. 2.
Anyway, I cannot now replicate the issue with "second" morning peeking from Julia, which was following by initial scene with Amy.

Condition: Fresh instalation, new game, no mod, editation or allowed console. No common files (like somewhere in AppData) were deleted.

It is nice I can help you.
Thank you very much
The opportunity issue has been found and will be fixed in next update.
I might found the double issue and will be fixed in next issue.
Now I know why nobody could find the white and rose dress - thank you so much - I really appreciate your help - it's now fixed.

Reactions: Ti Guan

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thank you very much
The opportunity issue has been found and will be fixed in next update.
I might found the double issue and will be fixed in next issue.
Now I know why nobody could find the white and rose dress - thank you so much - I really appreciate your help - it's now fixed.
That will explain why I couldn't find that dress trying to help LucT,,, Thanks Ti Guan and Bob. I really don't hair to spare for pulling... (y)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Every time I played through the scenes with Julia in the long white dress where her ass was hanging out ( and a really nice ass it is I will admit ) when she is thinking "He doesn't know I am not wearing panties" I am actually thinking she surly cant think the MC is that stupid or that much of a dumb-ass. One of the gives ya a chuckle scenes that are here and there...

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes