tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Strange i had nevere see it, here my save again, sorry but she never wear that dress
I also noticed that you had a Fly count of 3... That has me thinking... I thought I had worked out a system for the fly but have a 0 fly count. I didn't think that the count system had been implemented in this release.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
When I restarted the 2.16 from scratch it went past Ep1 and straight to day 2. ...
Had the same ...
What helped was to look into "shift O" (or "shift D" with dirtycheater).
episode was set to 2. Changed it to "episode=1", deleting all old saves, and I got a "New Game" from beginning.

Edit: But from Bobs side, there should be a way to make this easier I guess.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I also noticed that you had a Fly count of 3... That has me thinking... I thought I had worked out a system for the fly but have a 0 fly count. I didn't think that the count system had been implemented in this release.
Do you have 74/74?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Do you have 74/74?
Yes finally got all of the book marks, I some how had missed the yoga scenes. I am I think some where around day 12 , I would have to bring up that save to be sure on day

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I also don't know if or how many picked up on the time frame. In episode 1 where the luggage was lost it is mentioned that the next flight wouldn't be for a "Fortnight", which is 2 weeks or 14 days ( the same I guess ) So using my extremely limited thought process and trying to put myself in the Dev's shoes ( which are tight by the way I think Bob has little feet ) I am assuming that another visitor/character or two will show up for their vacation soon.
Anyone have thoughts on this theory?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
My theory is that the game is designed to reach 74/74 in 7 days, if wellplayed (need more PTs so).

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A little praise for " Celaviegroup " I want to give the Dev a Big Thumbs up, Gold-star, and Bow for the models he is using, and particularly with their proportions or proportioning.
It seems that he has his feet firmly planted on the ground. Now by that I mean the girls are within realistic proportions and more than believable in their measurements. The girls are all believable and normal-ish so far; which is at least to my thinking a Good Thing. They don't have Quadruple Z sized Boobs ; that could be used to re-float the Titanic, and their Butts also are perfectly proportioned and not 4 Ax-handles wide, and though it hasn't appeared with any real clarity yet I am assuming that the MC doesn't or wont have a Dick that Seabiscuit would be envious of. Great job Bob!!!!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
My theory is that the game is designed to reach 74/74 in 7 days, if wellplayed (need more PTs so).
I think that could be possible. Not necessarily in my case though... I can have a really bad case of the Dumb-Ass some times, and often get caught up in going down a rabbit hole.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Had the same ...
What helped was to look into "shift O" (or "shift D" with dirtycheater).
episode was set to 2. Changed it to "episode=1", deleting all old saves, and I got a "New Game" from beginning.

Edit: But from Bobs side, there should be a way to make this easier I guess.
Download again from my site. Something must have gone wrong

Reactions: Rolo

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I also don't know if or how many picked up on the time frame. In episode 1 where the luggage was lost it is mentioned that the next flight wouldn't be for a "Fortnight", which is 2 weeks or 14 days ( the same I guess ) So using my extremely limited thought process and trying to put myself in the Dev's shoes ( which are tight by the way I think Bob has little feet ) I am assuming that another visitor/character or two will show up for their vacation soon.
Anyone have thoughts on this theory?
Ha ha - let’s see. More of that in episode 4

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
anybody Know site where you can upload save and tell you wich event miss? i don't remember and i have yet 73/74

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Download again from my site. Something must have gone wrong
Thanks. I did that ("Episode 2 is available for all" = 2.16) ... and did it again now. Failed.

Edit: 2.18 works now. Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
will it come out for android as well
I don't know yet - as mentioned before - I have no clue on Android and I'm not able to test it. I had severe issues with RfR so I haven't even tried with MBFD. When I get time I'll give it a try

Reactions: Igor9504

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
hello all
I would like to clean all my former progress to restart the game properly with the new version 2.18.
What should i do ?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes