tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is good to hear

Это приятно слышать

How ever!! If you have noticed; some of your post and questions have dispersed... that is because a moderator has removed them. You should ask your questions in english the best you can. Use google translate to translate to english and copy it into your question. You will get more response that way.

Как когда-либо!! Если вы заметили; некоторые из ваших пост и вопросы разошлись ... это потому, что модератор удалил их. Вы должны задавать свои вопросы на английском языке как можно лучше. Используйте Google перевести перевести на английский язык и скопировать его в свой вопрос. Вы получите больше ответа таким образом.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There are and is a ton of good people that will give good tips and help, but they have to understand the question.

Есть и есть тонна хороших людей, которые дадут хорошие советы и помощь, но они должны понять вопрос.

I am sure that you will get more and better response on all of the questions and statements posted

Я уверен, что вы получите все больше и лучше ответ на все вопросы и заявления размещены

Reactions: Rolo

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I can't understand some people here. It's a very good game without grind. It takes me 2 hours to finish the whole game (all 3 episodes). Only if you don't read it and skip everything can you get problems. In the latest version, an excellent help system has been implanted (which is superfluous in my eyes). Personally, I always play without help. Now anyone who can read can finish the game without any problems. It took me 15 game days to play all 3 episodes together. It would be very sad if it became even shorter. I have not found any loops.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Go to the other island from 10:00 - 13:00 until you meet Maria sleeping in sunchair
Go to beach at 22:00 when Julia wear top and skirt (red/white)
Red/White :unsure: Dont remember that outfit,, may have to go back through the dresses
I am sure with my failing memory there is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stormhurricane

Stoopid1019

Dec 30, 2018
Love the game and the renders are wonderful. So, I'm stuck at 74/74 scenes and it doesn't flip over to episode 2. Not using a Mod so I don't think that is the issue. Am I missing something or do I need to wait for a certain day of the week? Room for Rent announced episode changes but I'm not sure what is going on with this one. Thanks!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Love the game and the renders are wonderful. So, I'm stuck at 74/74 scenes and it doesn't flip over to episode 2. Not using a Mod so I don't think that is the issue. Am I missing something or do I need to wait for a certain day of the week? Room for Rent announced episode changes but I'm not sure what is going on with this one. Thanks!
Nope: Your done until the Episode 3 is released and comes out. Or that is how I understand it...

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
74/74 is the end of episode 2.

Reactions: Stoopid1019

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Go to the other island from 10:00 - 13:00 until you meet Maria sleeping in sunchair
Go to beach at 22:00 when Julia wear top and skirt (red/white)
Ty the first is ok and now i have 73/74, but i have problem with second because she never wear that dress, how can i do it?
I have 85% 15% and 5 horny point, is enough?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes