Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am going to D/L the latest version and do another run through without a MOD to see what I think of the in-game help system. I hope you can turn it on and off.
you can disable and enable. Please notice this is a quick solution. In 3.0 it’s much more developed.

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I cant download from mediafire, so can someone please share the mod in Mega, Zippy or Workupload. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "tripod70, post: 4920707, member: 2984789"]
В каком ночном белье сейчас носит Юля

Какую ночную одежду носит Джулия на данный момент
[/ QUOTE]

розовый
Only thing maybe is have you not washed dishes in kitchen and Julia at 18:00 she in kitchen doing dishes

Единственное, может быть, вы не мыть посуду на кухне и Джулия в 18:00 она на кухне мыть посуду

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That was the only time that I found her any where at that time was when I didn't do dishes and I think it was a bookmark

Это был единственный раз, когда я нашел ее там, где в то время было, когда я не мыть посуду, и я думаю, что это была закладка

relisys

Mar 16, 2019
Frankly, it is not good idea.
The game just started (compare with Room for Rent game) and first two episodes look more like intro into characters of girls, you can learn what they like/dislike, how the developer prepares quests, etc. So, it is better not to skip this learning time.
This game is focused much differently than virtual novels (majority of games here).
So - think about it and if you really insist, I can provide you my 74/74 save. But, you will lose a lot of fun in the future.
i stuck at 72 i am lost not many about a save from 74

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
i stuck at 72 i am lost not many about a save from 74
So, what about kitchen? Peeking on Maria after diving? Peeking on Ida before dinner? Nipslip during reading? shower when Julia is reading? All five evening walks with Julia? Diving with all girls? All peeking in person and with fly?
You have a lot of time before publishing of Ep3...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Modders have probably different opinion ;)
Haha - you're probably right
The reason for implementing the in-game help function is to avoid the mods that mostly kill the game. As mentioned before - approximately 90 % of all complains I receive are related to the mods. In episode 3 - you just have to enable help function and you'll be guided unless you use the skip functionality in the game.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Thelegistic

May 1, 2019
Haha - you're probably right
The reason for implementing the in-game help function is to avoid the mods that mostly kill the game. As mentioned before - approximately 90 % of all complains I receive are related to the mods. In episode 3 - you just have to enable help function and you'll be guided unless you use the skip functionality in the game.

When is episode 3?

relisys

Mar 16, 2019
So, what about kitchen? Peeking on Maria after diving? Peeking on Ida before dinner? Nipslip during reading? shower when Julia is reading? All five evening walks with Julia? Diving with all girls? All peeking in person and with fly?
You have a lot of time before publishing of Ep3...
Have i done all Julia is killing the Fly every time

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Have i done all Julia is killing the Fly every time
If you pay close attention to when she kills the fly and have your preferences set up where you can back up with a click on either right or left of the screen you can go back and try again then click on the MC's icon in the upper left of screen just at the last scene or the scene before. It takes some practice ( or did for me )

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
If you pay close attention to when she kills the fly and have your preferences set up where you can back up with a click on either right or left of the screen you can go back and try again then click on the MC's icon in the upper left of screen just at the last scene or the scene before. It takes some practice ( or did for me )
You are right. But killing of fly is safe way ;)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
But you don't get points for future updates ( as I understand it points are building but not shown for now ) and with fly points there will be other spy options or something like that ( not really sure how it is going to work )

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
From what I understand the fly points build up and there will be other spy options when spying on girls. There not shown right now but will in future updates I think

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes