Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
How I see it - this is the chicken and the eggs. If you use the skip function you'll miss any progress - and hat will lead you to more skipping. If you're are playing the game instead of skipping the game - you'll trigger all events fluently and no need to skip.
I made 2.16 in order to meet some of yours request. It's not complete as I wrote ...
You still miss total the points i made.
I dont skip right from the start, i skip when i have seen the scene already a few times and it gets boring to watch the scenes again and again dozen of times without any progress, because all events DO NOT trigger fluently, if you are dont the devoloper of the game or have the WT and know what and when to do.
Room for Rent was also only fluent with the WT Mod, without it it was common to get stuck at least once per update and fishing for scenes for days.

I stuck around 57.
"Oh Bob, will you dive with me tomorrow too?" "Sure, tell me when you ready", she is never ready in my game, what is the trigger for that damned scene?
I read in this thread something about a event in the kitchen, she never shows up in the kitchen.

Forcing the players to watch scenes again and again, without any hint wich scenes are important for progress and wich are just waste of time, is not "challenging" its annoying.

Reactions: billclinton99

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear Dev.

The design of the girls are really appreciated. I like the way how you try to increase the openness of the characters step by step. So please believe that my comments will come with the best intention:

It's your choice that you want to create a game by your values and guidelines or react somehow to the feedback coming from us, users.

I think i understand your intentions regarding game is a challenge and MC needs to work for the girls. I really get it. However unfortunately for me the game's logis is not consequent.

Some events grant love/horny/etc points for a while, but after they dont. I get it this encourage the MC to try out new ways of playing through the game, but for now even with the Status functuion i need to check every time its still worth to do the actual event or i need to find a new one.

There is the new Help function which is also really appreciated. But as well not consequent. It shows that "congrats, Julia loves you more" but not. Because love points do not grow over 15. So it's misleading. I'm at 71, even with help can not get further because the only hint i got to to to the Beach, but when i try to move my hands she always gets angry. And with the perious actions which increased her hornyness don't provide points anymore.

I spent hours and hours to move from one scene to another. Literally my head got hurt

People demand changes because they like this game. The girls one of the best CG-s on the market for now. But the inner logic of your game is very inconsequent any fragile, any bug can screw up the whole experience.
Thanks for your comments. I always appreciate comments (good or bad) if they are not written in a harsh way.
The help function was made within 1 hour and as I wrote - this is just a quick solution and I can promise that it will be improved.
I'm working with 15 time slots and 9 locations - so its 135 events if all time slots in all location should have new events.
This is episode 2 so it's impossible.
If I update 1 event - it will need changes in other events etc. I don't know if you can imagine how many events that will be.
I have seen many games where a girl is ready to be fucked in one room and extremely shy in another room. This is what I try to avoid. For me it's essential that the progress is fluent. In order to do that I need to make compromises at other places.
I don't want to make it too easy - it's my intension that players must learn how to act. When you try to touch her tits in one dress - and she doesn't like it - she'll probably not like it in another dress. Maybe in the next episodes when she get less shy - she'll accept it (hint)
I hope I have answered your questions
Have a good day
Cheers
Bob

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
im stuck on 73/74 game could do with a gallery for bookmarks , so you can see what you have missed !!!!!!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am not sure just what I did, but was able to trigger the Yoga scenes and that took me to the max book marks 74/74. (y)
Now to wait for the next update and content,, Thanks Bob.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
A Save about 74 ?
Frankly, it is not good idea.
The game just started (compare with Room for Rent game) and first two episodes look more like intro into characters of girls, you can learn what they like/dislike, how the developer prepares quests, etc. So, it is better not to skip this learning time.
This game is focused much differently than virtual novels (majority of games here).
So - think about it and if you really insist, I can provide you my 74/74 save. But, you will lose a lot of fun in the future.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
atol2000

Насколько я понимаю, ты переводишь их ответы через переводчик,так? Если хочешь добиться от них ответа, то переводи и свои вопросы на английский. На русский язык они,как правило, не реагируют.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Celaviegroup, сообщение: 4914738, участник: 847698"]
Обязательно играйте в последнюю версию. Зайдите на мой сайт Patreon и загрузите его. Я уверен, что это приведет вас к отсутствующей закладке
У меня тоже 73/74.Играю в последнюю версию. ПОМОГИ
I don't understand Russian but you should download latest release and switch on the help function and it will guide you to the last event

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Which nightwear is Julia wearing at the moment

Какую ночную одежду носит Джулия на данный момент

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There are 4 the last one is a Pink nighty

Есть 4 последний розовый nighty

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I am going to D/L the latest version and do another run through without a MOD to see what I think of the in-game help system. I hope you can turn it on and off.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes