Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
From what I understand the fly points build up and there will be other spy options when spying on girls. There not shown right now but will in future updates I think
The fly level is for future events. If you kill your fly - your level will be set to zero, so you need to keep it alive. The same for spy events, however any level is still not set.

Reactions: Naxos and Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Celaviegroup Bob, The Help feature was a great help in getting the Flow of things, and pointing you in the right direction. I know that it is going be better and improved with the next update it will make the game a ton more enjoyable to go through, and even ( at least for me ) repeatable going back and doing it from scratch with out it to see if you can get through it.
I got through RFR but wore out 3 mice and lost most of my remaining hair.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi can anybody look at my save, something strange because i have julia love point 33 and shy point 59

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
ha ha ha she does it every day
A good way to do it is to count the scenes and back up and start fly again; and say there are 6 scenes click on MC's icon in upper left corner at scene 5 or be ready and I mean ready ready to click the icon as scene 6 starts or she smacks it and "Ding dong the Fly is gone"

Reactions: Rolo

Click1

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you very much for your kind words. Your inputs are very important for me, and I agree about the 24/7 nudity, and your ideas are great. Please send me your save file and I’ll guide you
Just want to say that I greatly enjoyed RfR, especially the 24/7 casual nudity aspect. It would be a huge shame if that was taken out going forward with this game.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
My Best Friend's Daughter [Ep. 2.16 Public] [CeLaVie Group]
will this version be released for android or waiting for an update in episode 3

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi can anybody look at my save, something strange because i have julia love point 33 and shy point 59
I don't know what happened but i have enabled the help and now i'm stack 72/74 please help me

BobN12

Aug 12, 2018
Just finished a play thought today... wow...I'm a fan now. Fantastic art and good looking chicks who are realistically proportioned :love:. But it's a long building story - if you have no patience don't bother with this. If you want a game with a story line I'd recommend it ... Bring on the next episode...

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes