visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
She's from episode 75 that will be released December 2035 :cool: This is a test image from next game in the series.
Haha my 1st question was gonna be (DOES THE MC GET HIS BALLS WET?) answer is NO i guess, im on day 17 (the girls told me on day 10 they was going HOME?) they still here... i better change to auto click in mouse, Cause i got arthritis in my finger 'From ROOM FOR RENT' and went through 5 mouse HAHA i'll just relax wait on beach :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Haha my 1st question was gonna be (DOES THE MC GET HIS BALLS WET?) answer is NO i guess, im on day 17 (the girls told me on day 10 they was going HOME?) they still here... i better change to auto click in mouse, Cause i got arthritis in my finger 'From ROOM FOR RENT' and went through 5 mouse HAHA i'll just relax wait on beach :)
Ha ha - with latest release your fingers will recover soon

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I have just made a new public release of episode 2.

Instructions how to play this game can now be found under toolbox in upper left corner. This is replay of the instructions from the beginning of the game. This guide will tell you how to use the fly and MC icons and how the ‘points’ are working.

Help function can now be enabled in toolbox. This will guide you through most of the events in the game and make a note if you're doing something wrong. Don’t use this function unless you’re stuck. The help function is not a complete walkthrough but will guide you in some situations only. If you use TAB to step forward - this function will not work.

Bug fixes – in some special cases – an event couldn’t be triggered.

Wish you happy playing
I want you to take a look at the TOP RATED * games, and ask youself, WHY are they so popular, and our games are PANTS

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I want you to take a look at the TOP RATED * games, and ask youself, WHY are they so popular, and our games are PANTS
Who says my game is not popular? If you look at the numbers of downloads on SVS and FAP - you'll see that there has been millions of downloads.
Maybe my games are not popular with the haters - but I can live with that.
By the way - If my games are PANTS - why are you here? You should go back and play the TOP RATED games instead.
Bye bye

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
You have very cruel jokes:oops:
Me and my people won't live to 2035:cautious:
Visage is a harsh critic, but may of his words are true... you story is ok, renders are great but you loose yourself in mechanics, example if i offered you a job, would work in factory or private detective? your games are like constant factory (anyone work factory no harm) but doing the same thing over and over! no reward, gets boring, just friendly advice

Reactions: mrcachalote

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Visage is a harsh critic, but may of his words are true... you story is ok, renders are great but you loose yourself in mechanics, example if i offered you a job, would work in factory or private detective? your games are like constant factory (anyone work factory no harm) but doing the same thing over and over! no reward, gets boring, just friendly advice
I guess the message was not addressed to me, but still.

Personally, I am not yet familiar with the projects of this author, just looking closely. The cute loli-style renders attracted me. But a lot of questions about the passage alerted.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If that was the case - I'll agree. Based upon the issues raised here I can see as follow:
People do not read the instructions in episode 1 - how to use the icons
People use TAB to jump around in the game - this will ruin the game completely and you'll not be able to proceed. In other games - the steps will stop and you can make a choice. Now people blaming me for doing it in a different way - come on.
People use mods that destroy the game mechanics - it's not fair to blame me for something that other people do

To use your perspective - you give me a tool and a manual and tell me how to use it - and I decide to use in a complete different way - and then I blame you for this tool because it doesn't work.
People that supports me have more or less no problems with the game. They play it as it has to be played.

I don't care how people are playing my games but blaming me for their lack of interest is not fair.
The problem is that most of these people are so used to other game mechanics and the way of playing it that they are not open for new challenges.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
The problem is that most of these people are so used to other game mechanics and the way of playing it that they are not open for new challenges.
No the problem is not that the people are used to the Renpy game mechanics, the problem is that you are ignoring them and try to invent the wheel new, but like a square wheel rolls bad because it has 4 corners, lets make a tryangle wheel, it has less corners and should roll better.
Do you really wonder that the people use the skip funktion if they have to repeat the same scenes again and again to progress?
If you watch a tv show, do you everytime a new episode is out watch all the older episosed first to waste as much time as possible or do you "skip" right to the new episode?
You are making a grindy blue ball game and that skipping breaks the game and then blame the people for not knowing how to play.

People that supports me have more or less no problems with the game.
Maybe because they have access to the WT and know what to do?

In 2.13 i tryed to get the bikine scene 10:00 at the bathroom for 7 or 8 days, nothing happend, just "Bob is waiting" again and again. Yes i know how to use the icons and yes all stats are at max and no i didnt use skip in this scene and i dont use a mod.
I downloaded 2.16, activated the help funktion, played 2 days, still no progress or help.
Tried to start a new game, but after the explaining the game mechanics, it jumps direkt to the island and skips the travel to the island.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
No the problem is not that the people are used to the Renpy game mechanics, the problem is that you are ignoring them and try to invent the wheel new, but like a square wheel rolls bad because it has 4 corners, lets make a tryangle wheel, it has less corners and should roll better.
Do you really wonder that the people use the skip funktion if they have to repeat the same scenes again and again to progress?
If you watch a tv show, do you everytime a new episode is out watch all the older episosed first to waste as much time as possible or do you "skip" right to the new episode?
You are making a grindy blue ball game and that skipping breaks the game and then blame the people for not knowing how to play.

Maybe because they have access to the WT and know what to do?

In 2.13 i tryed to get the bikine scene 10:00 at the bathroom for 7 or 8 days, nothing happend, just "Bob is waiting" again and again. Yes i know how to use the icons and yes all stats are at max and no i didnt use skip in this scene and i dont use a mod.
I downloaded 2.16, activated the help funktion, played 2 days, still no progress or help.
Tried to start a new game, but after the explaining the game mechanics, it jumps direkt to the island and skips the travel to the island.
How I see it - this is the chicken and the eggs. If you use the skip function you'll miss any progress - and hat will lead you to more skipping. If you're are playing the game instead of skipping the game - you'll trigger all events fluently and no need to skip.
I made 2.16 in order to meet some of yours request. It's not complete as I wrote ...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Need some help...I'm stuck 68\74...
At 24:00 (you can go to toolbox and skip hour until 24:00)
When she goes to bathroom - choose the Bob icon
When you read the text ’She might have seen me’ - click Julia icon, and select ’of course not’
Go to bed
Day after - skip to 24:00 again. This time you select Julia icon when she goes to bathroom. She’ll ask if she should change nightwear - say yes. That’s it ... and you're back on track. Make sure to play 2.16

Reactions: Rolo and Fandoras

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Help function...
I have started the new 2.16 game in "full help" mode (after finishing of Ep.2 till 74/74) and have some notes:
- first and general - the selected help mode is great - really helpful but not disturbing,
- small issue during changing of score. It seems like values are changing as the last step of scene and (if the player is impatient) the value remains unchanged. I am not sure if it is by design or not.
- The complete part of game between introducing of Bob and start of Ep 2 is inaccessible. (Probably, there is some shortcut but again: I don't know if it is intended or not.) My answers during start: Yes (I have played RfR...) and "Enter" (I left name untached). Then, screens "Next Day" and "Episode 2" were displayed (no flight, storm, etc.).
- Maybe, the "next hour" button should be placed separately next "gears".

Please, take this as my personal notes/comments. I will be happy if some of them are useful for you.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have started the new 2.16 game in "full help" mode (after finishing of Ep.2 till 74/74) and have some notes:
- first and general - the selected help mode is great - really helpful but not disturbing,
- small issue during changing of score. It seems like values are changing as the last step of scene and (if the player is impatient) the value remains unchanged. I am not sure if it is by design or not.
- The complete part of game between introducing of Bob and start of Ep 2 is inaccessible. (Probably, there is some shortcut but again: I don't know if it is intended or not.) My answers during start: Yes (I have played RfR...) and "Enter" (I left name untached). Then, screens "Next Day" and "Episode 2" were displayed (no flight, storm, etc.).
- Maybe, the "next hour" button should be placed separately next "gears".

Please, take this as my personal notes/comments. I will be happy if some of them are useful for you.
Thanks for your inputs - it's very valuable for me.
Points are updated at the end of day only. Go to toolbox and game mechanics and it's described there.

The complete part of game between introducing of Bob and start of Ep 2 is inaccessible. (Probably, there is some shortcut but again: I don't know if it is intended or not.) My answers during start: Yes (I have played RfR...) and "Enter" (I left name untached). Then, screens "Next Day" and "Episode 2" were displayed (no flight, storm, etc.).
Shit - it's a bug, thanks

I

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes