ginger dc

May 21, 2017
i am stucked in 73/74 but i think than i did all, not sure if us can upgrade fly for look anything more, sorry mine englis
i stop fly before they kill but fly not upgrade

Reactions: jikop

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have a couple questions: is it ok to scroll with the mouse wheel to go back? is it ok to save at any moment?
edit:
God I grinded all the way back to 67/74 after I was told I had the wrong game version, and at some point the game literally bugged and horny points went from 20 to 0. I had enough. Could someone please for god's sake give me a save past that point??? If i see 67 any more I swear...
You can scroll as you want. Horny points go to zero, but convert it to 2 love points. If you go back to the start - it’s described in the start. If you have been using mods there is a chance that the bookmark system have been overruled and you can’t finish the game. Use WT instead.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
You can scroll as you want. Horny points go to zero, but convert it to 2 love points. If you go back to the start - it’s described in the start. If you have been using mods there is a chance that the bookmark system have been overruled and you can’t finish the game. Use WT instead.
I used mods before, but once I unzipped the 2.15 version in a new location I haven't used any mod there, am i good to go? Plus I can't seem to increase fly points. It says to click on the mc icon just before it gets slapped but I have never been able to increase them.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I used mods before, but once I unzipped the 2.15 version in a new location I haven't used any mod there, am i good to go? Plus I can't seem to increase fly points. It says to click on the mc icon just before it gets slapped but I have never been able to increase them.
Sure - you can only see the result at the end of the day. If you hit the MC icon 2images before black screen - it’s counted. The result has no influence whether you succeed to the end or not

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
As mentioned before - from episode 3 - the WT is implemented in the game. Never use mods - in many cases you’ll never be able to play to the end. Use WT’s instead.
Good to hear. As I mentioned Cabitko's W/T mod works perfectly and is based on the official W/T from patreon. The mod on the OP doesn't work and I am not intuitive enough to do it on my own but I think MBFD is different since there are better clues in it than with RFR. Looking forward to next update.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Good to hear. As I mentioned Cabitko's W/T mod works perfectly and is based on the official W/T from patreon. The mod on the OP doesn't work and I am not intuitive enough to do it on my own but I think MBFD is different since there are better clues in it than with RFR. Looking forward to next update.
Is this the Walk Through that should be used? I think I looked at this but it said it was a MOD :::
I see WT mentioned through out this thread but nothing official or even simi-official

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
LETS BE HONEST, was ROOM for RENT, the biggest grind on F95? and is this any different ? honest and dev will make another Blue Ball game (when patrons) dry UP

• Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Lets rename 3rd game (I love you Donations) will never finish a game :) KEEP support me wait a min (is this ground hogday) or is Julia in the shower haha

• Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
enjoying the game but it is a grind. since the girls are beautiful, bearing it :) i'm not using the mod so kind of stuck at 45. how do i get Julia to stop using her heavy PJs at nite? do i just keep at it or did i miss some scenes? v/r Diego

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Lets rename 3rd game (I love you Donations) will never finish a game :) KEEP support me
Hay: I am as hung up as anyone else with this but I have a decent excuse; I am not Bashing and Bad Mouthing. Be patient and look for help of the others. Yes it is a Grind really so when you get hung up but go back or take a break for a bit, dont fixate. I am the worlds worst and guilty of that myself, because that is where I am now fixed on something that most likely isn't even there...... As we used to say in the early and mid 60's Mellow out man :cool:

Reactions: Rolo

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Is this the Walk Through that should be used? I think I looked at this but it said it was a MOD :::
I see WT mentioned through out this thread but nothing official or even simi-official
you can find the walkthrough on patreon behind a pay wall... honestly giving this game for free without a walkthrough is like giving a car without the keys xD my guess is the author knows that and is trying to squeeze an extra coin. I may even have considered donating for a WORKING game, may it ever be, and a collaborative developer, now I'd rather sub for life to winrar. Evasive and inconclusive answers from him. And it's a shame cause he can do nice art. But for some reasons the game needs to be a 300 millions pieces puzzle.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
enjoying the game but it is a grind. since the girls are beautiful, bearing it :) i'm not using the mod so kind of stuck at 45. how do i get Julia to stop using her heavy PJs at nite? do i just keep at it or did i miss some scenes? v/r Diego
You need to make her less shy. When the Julia icon appears in the upper left corner - click the icon and make the right choices and bingo - she’ll wear new nightwear

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
You need to make her less shy. When the Julia icon appears in the upper left corner - click the icon and make the right choices and bingo - she’ll wear new nightwear
ok, thanks. will give it a shot...the first few times i hit the icon but get no choices but will try again!

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Hello.
I sometimes skim the messages briefly and always see someone complaining that they got stuck at some stage, although I saw on the first page that there is a mod for walkthrough.
Is it really that complicated there?
The cutie on the screen # 10 won me over, but as far as I understand, she is not the main character.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hello.
I sometimes skim the messages briefly and always see someone complaining that they got stuck at some stage, although I saw on the first page that there is a mod for walkthrough.
Is it really that complicated there?
The cutie on the screen # 10 won me over, but as far as I understand, she is not the main character.
She's from episode 75 that will be released December 2035 :cool: This is a test image from next game in the series.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have just made a new public release of episode 2.

Instructions how to play this game can now be found under toolbox in upper left corner. This is replay of the instructions from the beginning of the game. This guide will tell you how to use the fly and MC icons and how the ‘points’ are working.

Help function can now be enabled in toolbox. This will guide you through most of the events in the game and make a note if you're doing something wrong. Don’t use this function unless you’re stuck. The help function is not a complete walkthrough but will guide you in some situations only. If you use TAB to step forward - this function will not work.

Bug fixes – in some special cases – an event couldn’t be triggered.

Wish you happy playing

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes