visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game, its just for me theres no direction, do you go to the beach, kitchen other island etc etc, it just repeats itself (unless ya save after every option) room for rent was a grind (i gave up) this just click and hope for the best (I hate mods,Cheats walkthroughs etc) games should be fluid, make ya own choices IMO ...'What will be will be' even just the slightest hint system or task list would help !!!!.. maybe its just me! 6 / 10 me

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
A good thing that Diamond, Platinum and Gold members are loyal. Keep up the good work Celaviegroup. Dream of more content on ep.2 too, and looking forward to my time for ep.3 :)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Like the artwwork and setting. Played half an hour, no new pics or texts or choices. And daughter asks every 5 minutes if she likes the arm around the shoulder. Grinding on Groundhog Day.

Reactions: Largo and Fap2766

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
@Celaviegroup

I really loved Room for Rent!
(and yes at some point I needed a mod because I was close to going to a mental hospital)
I enjoyed the time with Amy a lot. And even when the game was going for harem I felt Amy was still the No. 1 Babe.
It's great that all the girls are acutally easy to distinguish as they have very different faces, but still pretty.
Great artwork. At the end I would have wished to get Amy pregnant or maybe marry her.
One little thing I would have changed: Don't let the girls run around naked 24/7. It takes the kick out of it seeing them naked ALL THE TIME.
Great work though. My favorite X Game so far.

About My best friend's daughter:
The artwork is even better than Room for Rent in my opinion. OMG I love blond girls so much!
I noticed the little body hair on the girls in close up pictures. Makes them more real and interesting!
Going for a different approach with having options playing as the girl is refreshing.
I don't mind the slow progress as long as there isn't some irrational compination of options needed to trigger some event.
Got to 73/74 so far without a mod (and yes I'm stuck now and trying hard to figure out what to do next).
As the game goes on I hope the developers don't go for nude 24/7 again. Scarcity gives things value. A little pussy flash can be way hotter than seeing the girl full naked constantly.
Also would make the story way more interesting to add a little plot why Julia became so shy in the first place. Something you could work on with her to overcome. Also to point out more the fact that she is your best friend's daughter and you shouldn't really go for her, but the forbidden fruits are always the best :D
Anyway. Looking forward for this game.
Thank you very much for your kind words. Your inputs are very important for me, and I agree about the 24/7 nudity, and your ideas are great. Please send me your save file and I’ll guide you

Reactions: Shooma

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Celaviegroup What is in or corrected in the last 2.15 public update?
Love the game but grind is getting to me :) stuck at 67 bookmarks and have no clue now :shrug:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The walk through would be of great importance and aid to us older and dumb ass folks :)

Reactions: CareBearII

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
Thank you very much for your kind words. Your inputs are very important for me, and I agree about the 24/7 nudity, and your ideas are great. Please send me your save file and I’ll guide you
Thank you for considering some of my points.
And also thanks for offering help. I've found 74/74 after trying my fly not to be killed.
Now I play again from the start to pass some time until the next update :D
Keep up the good work.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks
This WT Mod took my shy count for Julia back to 85 and seems to be skipping a scene here and there where you can play her is that normal ??
Thanks again

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks
This WT Mod took my shy count for Julia back to 85 and seems to be skipping a scene here and there where you can play her is that normal ??
Thanks again
I made it to bring you through the game and you fulfilled all the events. I admit that I didn't even check it then, so I don't know if it skips any scenes, I just concentrated so that I wouldn't lose Love, Shy points in the game and complete all the tasks.

Thanks for liking it

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
So, stuck at 73/74 on day 19, and I guess I can't continue playing after next update when I don't have full score? Anyone got the last one? Not spying in Julia with fly, not kitchen......

Reactions: venturi300

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at 67...but could not tell you how I got there! I'm resorting to staying in a single location, checking to see if anything is going on, advancing an hour and then checking again - frustrating, but as this was a follow up to Room for Rent, I pretty much knew what to expect coming into this:rolleyes:
Now been to every location at every available time of day. Day 35 in the game....still at 67! AAAAARRRRRGHHHH!

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Bug fix only
I had a thought regarding a simpler status update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this wonderful game.
Wonderful game? im not hating, but this dev Celaviegroup, Should be called 'RINSE and REPEAT' lol, the only game Dev(S) that can create a game that last 5 hours with 300 images, no story and 2000+ clicks to see a bit of BOOB lmfao

Reactions: Druid2k
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes