Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I saw a post some page or two back that mentioned that and showed the code indicators,,,,, but I had her at one time on one of my many run troughs before the patch (your mod) was fixed, and Julia was at 84 Shy from about day 6 or 7 I think and she changed a second time at night to a slightly different night wear, and when went to bed instead of just being up next to MC he called her over to him. Now stuck at what seems to be max of shy 85 and she gets in bed and goes next to MC to end night. Dont remember the bookmark count had to stop for a while to let my eyes uncross...

I think her horny points go up each day if you take shower and play her I am at 18 or 19
Yes I think dev meant to limit horny points too but forgot and they can go on increasing.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I saw a post some page or two back that mentioned that and showed the code indicators,,,,, but I had her at one time on one of my many run troughs before the patch (your mod) was fixed, and Julia was at 84 Shy from about day 6 or 7 I think and she changed a second time at night to a slightly different night wear, and when went to bed instead of just being up next to MC he called her over to him. Now stuck at what seems to be max of shy 85 and she gets in bed and goes next to MC to end night. Dont remember the bookmark count had to stop for a while to let my eyes uncross...

I think her horny points go up each day if you take shower and play her I am at 18 or 19
You are not playing latest release

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You are not playing latest release
Just out of curiosity what is max for this ver; 15 love 85 shy and horny ??
Also where or what day should we stop and wait for next update
Thanks in advance

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity what is max for this ver; 15 love 85 shy and horny ??
Also where or what day should we stop and wait for next update
Thanks in advance
I need to limit the various parameters - otherwise I can't control it in next episode You can check the status in the toolbox. 15 and 85 are both correct - these are max values

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I was thinking last night and was wandering; You mentioned that there was going to be an increase in cast, just wondering where they are going to stay! As small as the playing field is at the moment there is going to have to be a magic house appear or another island.....

• Haha
Reactions: rinjing

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I was thinking last night and was wandering; You mentioned that there was going to be an increase in cast, just wondering where they are going to stay! As small as the playing field is at the moment there is going to have to be a magic house appear or another island.....
The islands and houses will magically appear when time comes...trust me it happened in Room For Rent.....Bob will work his magic

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Did you check on her at the beach at 22:00 in all 5 dresses?
Thanks for the answer!
I think so, but i will try again.

Maria shy points: -22
That's okay, or something bug? I dont use cheat.

Finaly!!! ;) 74/74. After the breakfast Julia change clothes in the batroom. (Peek with fly.)

Last edited:

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I'm at 61 how did you get past 61?
It not possible to specify which task it is just based on one number... The game is not linear and each of us has different tasks finished.
So, try to read all posts here, here are already mentioned all particular tasks. Here is just small summary:
- talk in evening with Julia in all her dresses,
- let her react (in the right way ;) as much as possible (AMAP),
- use the fly AMAP as well,
- some tasks depends on previous tasks (diving with her need different suit, for example)
- be sure you have visited all places in all possible times and all scenes are finished (yoga, for example).

Note, this is game and it is up to you and your luck, it is no virtual novel. It need some patience ;)

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes