longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Note: Cheat Menu has been fixed. (hopefully..)
That bit doesn't seem to work for me, the correct options are highlighted for the walkthrough bit, and there is a cheats button, but what you change things to seems to have no effect and it'll flick back to whatever it originally was later on... not sure if I'm doing it wrong though.

And it's sorely needed, as while the girls are hot the gameplay is terrible much like the other game by this dev.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
That bit doesn't seem to work for me, the correct options are highlighted for the walkthrough bit, and there is a cheats button, but what you change things to seems to have no effect and it'll flick back to whatever it originally was later on... not sure if I'm doing it wrong though.

And it's sorely needed, as while the girls are hot the gameplay is terrible much like the other game by this dev.
By later on do you mean at the end of the day because there is a maximum limit after which if you keep adding points it no longer matters. Still I will have another look tomorrow morning. It's way past 4am right now over here.also when did you download mod?

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thanks for your work, but in the cheat menu the names are fixed. I have revised the script a bit.

View attachment 975525
Do you mind if I add it instead of mine in my mod archive it looks way better than mine mostly because I'm too lazy so lazy that I reduced the size of buttons so that I could fix all variables to be cheat in one row :LOL:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
By later on do you mean at the end of the day because there is a maximum limit after which if you keep adding points it no longer matters. Still I will have another look tomorrow morning. It's way past 4am right now over here.
Yeah it seems to be the end of the day that things get flicked back around to their old value looking at it ... like her shyness, which is at 85 for me atm, if I pump it down to 55 it'll seem to stay there until the new day update and then it'll be back to 85.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yeah it seems to be the end of the day that things get flicked back around to their old value looking at it ... like her shyness, which is at 85 for me atm, if I pump it down to 55 it'll seem to stay there until the new day update and then it'll be back to 85.
Yeah I think I know what it is. It works fine it's just that at the end of each day there is a check system which lowers your points to the maximum possible for version.i will fix it tomorrow morning although I don't think it's an issue just some extra work which I intend to lessen for the players.:)

Reactions: longjohngold

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Do you mind if I add it instead of mine in my mod archive it looks way better than mine mostly because I'm too lazy so lazy that I reduced the size of buttons so that I could fix all variables to be cheat in one row :LOL:
Sure, do what you want with it ;)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah I'm starting to think there's no content in this one yet and so I've just been spinning my wheels, and that the images in the OP maybe aren't all from this one but have put in some from Room for Rent... though it's got the oral sex tag so there should be something, haha... but I think I'm content with jumping ship on this one.

Reactions: Largo

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Yeah I'm starting to think there's no content in this one yet and so I've just been spinning my wheels, and that the images in the OP maybe aren't all from this one but have put in some from Room for Rent... though it's got the oral sex tag so there should be something, haha... but I think I'm content with jumping ship on this one.
Yes, the pictures in the OP are misleading. Is just a short flashback from Room for Rent.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
EP2: shy minimum is 85 and love maximum is 15.

main.rpy
Python:
    if episode2 == 1 and episode3 == 0:
        if love >= 15:
            $ love = 15
        if shy <= 85:
            $ shy = 85

Reactions: Largo and Jeevant

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
d
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
doesn't work on mac or does it and I'm not doing it right?

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
I Have the Walktrough Mode but there is no cheat mode and and i just can get it to Bookmark 60 from 72 how to come Further? and the Walktrough mode from Room To Rent is more is it show where to go here you have to guess

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
d

doesn't work on mac or does it and I'm not doing it right?
I am not sure as I don't have a Mac to check but this should work:
Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "My best friend's daughter" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge.

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
ok downloaded the mod but how do you access the cheat menu in the game?

Reactions: Nocro32510
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes