RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Keep in mind that you're not the guy who receive hundreds of complains about bugs in my game and people stop supporting me because of bugs that I'm not responsible for. You have no idea how much time I use to support players that can't figure it out and stuck because of the mods.
If your game wasn't so frustrating to play mods wouldn't exist. The mods exist because of you.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
ok downloaded the mod but how do you access the cheat menu in the game?
rightmost button in quickmenu(the one with quick save etc.)

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
the cheat works but you can't change ida's shy points there both - it's not plus.
Why do you want to increase shyness anyways... try to make it as less as possible.
Still if you want just place this inside game folder after removing the numbers and underscore which download adds in starting.

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
Peek at her in the morning and if you get caught – let her make the decision whether she likes it or not.

Yoga dress scene – you can’t progress if she’s too shy and if you don’t let her make decisions

If you go to bathroom – you need to pass bedroom. Unless you want to take a shower – it’s easier to go to bedroom.

House left is a good place to spy on her.
I've got all spy scenes at 17:00. I can't get caught in the morning only in the evening. What time in the morning should I try. At 10 I get fly and peek option but she never catches even if I select her at the start.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Probably, one of "Kitchen" points is missing.
One is cleaning the kitchen before 18:00, one is when Julie is cleaning the kitchen at 18:00.
Me too 73/74, but not the kitchen scene missing.
Maybe some other idea? :)

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Is Julia supposed to be stuck at 15 love and 85 shyness .. Cheat, no cheat. I can't seem to get her to the next level

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Is Julia supposed to be stuck at 15 love and 85 shyness .. Cheat, no cheat. I can't seem to get her to the next level
Yes 15 and 85 are respectively the max points.

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
Yes, the pictures in the OP are misleading. Is just a short flashback from Room for Rent.
When you make mod, you see somewhere event e2_57 ??? ... i look to every files and i can't find him. Thanx

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Probably, one of "Kitchen" points is missing.
One is cleaning the kitchen before 18:00, one is when Julie is cleaning the kitchen at 18:00.
I was stucked at 73 because I was acting like gentleman and the dishes was always done before her scene. Thanks (y)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
she says she wants to dive with me but nothing happens
watch her at 10:00 in the bathroom > switch to her > she decides to change to a different bikini (not sure what the requisites for that are) > once she wears the new one, you will find her at the beach for diving

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If your game wasn't so frustrating to play mods wouldn't exist. The mods exist because of you.
No - the mods exist because some of you want to play the game as 'no brainer'. Episode 1 was a story only with few 'no brain' tasks - even in that case a mod was made - come on!
Anyhow - from episode 3 I'll implement a help function that can be enabled or disabled. You'll be notified when you do something wrong or right. It will guide you to the next events etc, so no one needs to be stuck unless you still just want to click and watch....

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
When you make mod, you see somewhere event e2_57 ??? ... i look to every files and i can't find him. Thanx
The Mod is from Jeevant, not form me. I just posted a design suggestion for the cheat menu.
But you are right, variable e2_57 is not used. Maybe in next updates. Or ask the developer.

Reactions: Cabitko

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yes 15 and 85 are respectively the max points.
I saw a post some page or two back that mentioned that and showed the code indicators,,,,, but I had her at one time on one of my many run troughs before the patch (your mod) was fixed, and Julia was at 84 Shy from about day 6 or 7 I think and she changed a second time at night to a slightly different night wear, and when went to bed instead of just being up next to MC he called her over to him. Now stuck at what seems to be max of shy 85 and she gets in bed and goes next to MC to end night. Dont remember the bookmark count had to stop for a while to let my eyes uncross...

I think her horny points go up each day if you take shower and play her I am at 18 or 19

Reactions: adam0adam
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes