Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
It's not, sadly :(
I just loaded it back up and for me I went from 72 to 74 by spying bathroom @ 10am with fly and then it asks if I should peek, I said yes and you get a view from outside.

then she says she's going to the beach and when you are returned to free-roam it is 11am.

thats how it worked for me anyway.

maybe its possible to do some event in a different order?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
does that mean if it say touch her but you should click no?
If you touch her and she gets upset, then yes. Refrain from touching her like that again. However, most of the time you get the option to play as Julia after touching her, in which case you can have her be happy about your actions.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I just loaded it back up and for me I went from 72 to 74 by spying bathroom @ 10am with fly and then it asks if I should peek, I said yes and you get a view from outside.

then she says she's going to the beach and when you are returned to free-roam it is 11am.

thats how it worked for me anyway.

maybe its possible to do some event in a different order?
Yes, many events can be done in different orders, so everyone's events can be different.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
last event must be for me when she read book you see only half scene this have another half in images....but how progres is question :D

Mammon

May 11, 2017
found my last two finally.. you can spy on here in shower at 17:00 from bedroom,bathroom and house left, but thy are all different bookmarks. \('.')/ I was missing the spy from bedroom.

Reactions: fanto5

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Thanks for your work, but in the cheat menu the names are fixed. I have revised the script a bit.

My_best_friend_s_daughter_cheat.jpg

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think we should all wait for several more updates before we get too harsh. A lot of the frustrations as far as not knowing what to do to move things forward and the repetitiveness is a simple result of this game being very early in its development. This early in the game and with only three characters to interact with and only a handful of individual events implemented (swimming/diving, bathing, napping, dishwashing) a lot of the time slots are empty or have the same events multiple times a day. I foresee a future play through from the start where different character threads progress independently of each other and each day feels more full and varied from the last.

Reactions: JBZ

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am still trying to figure out where the point of diminishing returns are; how many days to play through and then set back and wait for next update where there is actual progress.

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
You need to do the "fly" correctly and then peep. If this doesn't get you to 68/74 means you have missed something earlier. After this I have idea, I'm stuck at 68.
what do you do to do the fly correctly just don't get caught I'm confused also can't level up the fly at all can help plz.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
K so, the last game, RfR was great, with the mod, shite without it. This one needs a better mod, or being better coded in the 1st place, am stuck at 43 but tbh am probably done with it, cannot be bothered with the constant grind. Might come back if a hint system for your missing events is introduced, or a better mod.
Like RfR, great models, and thanks modder for your efforts

Reactions: Largo

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm litle bit stuck.
Who can put me on the right road.

I'm missing events:

e2_34
e2_35
e2_46
e2_57
e2_59