Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Thank you, but I think I'm gonne give up on this game before I end up in a mental facility. Tried cheating, changed all the stats and I'm still seeing the same scenes over and over again. The walk on the beach thing is two times every day..

Reactions: tossler

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all of you who have problems with the game – I’ll try to help you a bit – otherwise sign up at Patreon and you’ll be guided if you run into problems.

Some players find it too easy – some players give up because they can’t proceed – this is a balance and it’s difficult to keep everybody happy.

Each scenes/events are shared over some hours on the day. If you have seen one event at ex. the beach – the same event will not show up the next hour, but can unlock new events.

Some events need to be unlocked before you can proceed with some other events. If a girl will change her ex. nightwear – you need to unlock all events where she wear previous nightwear - before its triggered.

With so many timeslots per day – it’s almost impossible to avoid some kind of grind – I can’t fill out all timeslots with new events as - so far this is 2nd episode.

Visit the other island several times a day – morning – afternoon and in the evening

Give Julia the option to make the decision – or at least let her believe that she make the decisions

Peek at her in the morning and if you get caught – let her make the decision whether she likes it or not.

She never changes her nightwear unless she makes the decision herself.

Every evening she wears different dresses – so far 6 different dresses

Go to the beach, living room or boardwalk at 22:00 until you have met her in all different dresses.

Yoga dress scene – you can’t progress if she’s too shy and if you don’t let her make decisions

If you just click around you’ll not see the girl options and their love points will drop and they will be shyer and the game will be extremely grind.

If you go to bathroom – you need to pass bedroom. Unless you want to take a shower – it’s easier to go to bedroom.

House left is a good place to spy on her.

Wish you happy playing

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
To all of you who have problems with the game – I’ll try to help you a bit – otherwise sign up at Patreon and you’ll be guided if you run into problems.

Some players find it too easy – some players give up because they can’t proceed – this is a balance and it’s difficult to keep everybody happy.

Each scenes/events are shared over some hours on the day. If you have seen one event at ex. the beach – the same event will not show up the next hour, but can unlock new events.

Some events need to be unlocked before you can proceed with some other events. If a girl will change her ex. nightwear – you need to unlock all events where she wear previous nightwear - before its triggered.

With so many timeslots per day – it’s almost impossible to avoid some kind of grind – I can’t fill out all timeslots with new events as - so far this is 2nd episode.

Visit the other island several times a day – morning – afternoon and in the evening

Give Julia the option to make the decision – or at least let her believe that she make the decisions

Peek at her in the morning and if you get caught – let her make the decision whether she likes it or not.

Go to the beach, living room or boardwalk at 22:00 until you have met her in all different dresses.

Yoga dress scene – you can’t progress if she’s too shy and if you don’t let her make decisions

If you just click around you’ll not see the girl options and their love points will drop and they will be shyer and the game will be extremely grind.

If you go to bathroom – you need to pass bedroom. Unless you want to take a shower – it’s easier to go to bedroom.

Wish you happy playing

Wish you happy playing
i unlocked all the events in the second episode, i wanted with the instruction to see if it was done well but there are errors

waltage

May 19, 2017
If you have seen errors in my game (original) - please let me know and I'll fix it
even if I didn't do anything all day, the attitude falls if I touched a girl yesterday and the attitude increased, today, on the contrary, it fell, regardless of whether I touched her or not regular resets of relations were in the Room for Rent - but at least there were cheats there

• Angry
Reactions: Celaviegroup

tessturs

Apr 4, 2017
grind... more GRIND.. 30 minuts grinds ABSOLUTELY the same identical scenes and get one picture, and... repeat this GRIND - start this bulshit grind in the middle ~50/74 .
absolutely no game hints gameplay and predictability of events and therefore only GRIND

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Note: Cheat Menu has been fixed. (hopefully..)
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
in which folder do i put the file ?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2Public APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I'm also stuck on 73/74. No idea how to get the last one. Once again, I feel like I'm playing completely blind. There really needs to be some sort of hint system. Something that doesn't outright tell you what to do, where, and when, but at least narrows things down.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I believe 74 is spying with the fly in the bathroom at 10am. If I am remembering correctly.

It'd be helpful if there was an icon for each character at whatever location they are currently at and also if that icon has something like a green border if there is a new scene or a new variation of the scene to see and perhaps a yellow border if there is a stat to be gained by repeating a scene.
It would just cut out the fishing, which is the annoying part.

Currently it feels like trying to find you way through a maze in total darkness while looking for doors to the next area.
What we need are some lights to make finding each new door easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecoli

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Be a gentleman, not a pervert. Whenever the option to play as Julie is available, do it and chose the best options. And don't get caught when being the fly.

If you do that, her points will be high enough and you can sleep in the same bed.
does that mean if it say touch her but you should click no?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes