Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Ok so I game back for some more grinding and managed to get to 69. hehe 69. Anyway. How naked does she get in the next 5 pics? worth the grind boys?

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at 67...but could not tell you how I got there! I'm resorting to staying in a single location, checking to see if anything is going on, advancing an hour and then checking again - frustrating, but as this was a follow up to Room for Rent, I pretty much knew what to expect coming into this:rolleyes:

Reactions: oopsalot

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Lower shy, increase love. Really enjoying this game. The patron walkthrough released yesterday made getting all events a breeze.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Lower shy, increase love. Really enjoying this game. The patron walkthrough released yesterday made getting all events a breeze.

Wish it was available here to look at...
Any Hero's out there

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I hope that it is OK to post this link to the latest correction at Mega for Public 2.14 release

"A critical error has been corrected.
The fly event level system has been updated - it’s now easier to obtain fly points. The fly points system is for later use.
Ida and Maria shy points have been updated
Wish you happy playing"

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
hey all maybe i am wrong but i did not find animated scene at all and mod wont help even the fixed one are any actual animated scenes if yes can someone share saves ?

• Angry
Reactions: Jeevant

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
@Celaviegroup

I really loved Room for Rent!
(and yes at some point I needed a mod because I was close to going to a mental hospital)
I enjoyed the time with Amy a lot. And even when the game was going for harem I felt Amy was still the No. 1 Babe.
It's great that all the girls are acutally easy to distinguish as they have very different faces, but still pretty.
Great artwork. At the end I would have wished to get Amy pregnant or maybe marry her.
One little thing I would have changed: Don't let the girls run around naked 24/7. It takes the kick out of it seeing them naked ALL THE TIME.
Great work though. My favorite X Game so far.

About My best friend's daughter:
The artwork is even better than Room for Rent in my opinion. OMG I love blond girls so much!
I noticed the little body hair on the girls in close up pictures. Makes them more real and interesting!
Going for a different approach with having options playing as the girl is refreshing.
I don't mind the slow progress as long as there isn't some irrational compination of options needed to trigger some event.
Got to 73/74 so far without a mod (and yes I'm stuck now and trying hard to figure out what to do next).
As the game goes on I hope the developers don't go for nude 24/7 again. Scarcity gives things value. A little pussy flash can be way hotter than seeing the girl full naked constantly.
Also would make the story way more interesting to add a little plot why Julia became so shy in the first place. Something you could work on with her to overcome. Also to point out more the fact that she is your best friend's daughter and you shouldn't really go for her, but the forbidden fruits are always the best :D
Anyway. Looking forward for this game.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ok I knew that I had seen that I had Julia Shy down to 84 once and then it was stated by Dev ( I think ) that it is locked in at 85 for this ver at this point.........
So I went back through a run again and low and behold there it is again I got her Shy down to 84. I knew I haddent totaly lost my memory... Julia horny at moment is 17 on day 14 and of course love is 15,, and stuck at the 67 bookmark again.

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
I make ingame WT Mod for this version game ... I hope its working good ... all 74 events

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
No - the mods exist because some of you want to play the game as 'no brainer'. Episode 1 was a story only with few 'no brain' tasks - even in that case a mod was made - come on!
The mods for your games exist, because some of use are not mind reader.
For you as the devoleper, who set the conditions for the triggers, it may be crystal clear what, when and were to do to trigger the scenes. But for the players it becomes a boring and frustrating rinse and repeat game as soon as the story flow got broken.
Especially tiggers like watch this one scene X times to progress, but only without skipping. My patience is in this case very short, if i seen a scene 3-4 times, i skip that scene, because its super boring to watch the same scene X times. If nothing changes the first few times, why should i bother to read/watch everything another 100 times?
How im supposed to know what triggers the bikini scene to trigger the diving scene? The game gives absolute no hint what to do. Its just the same crap like Room for Rent, visit each room and roll back every hour of the day, to accidentally trigger a new scene.

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
The mods for your games exist, because some of use are not mind reader.
For you as the devoleper, who set the conditions for the triggers, it may be crystal clear what, when and were to do to trigger the scenes. But for the players it becomes a boring and frustrating rinse and repeat game as soon as the story flow got broken.
Especially tiggers like watch this one scene X times to progress, but only without skipping. My patience is in this case very short, if i seen a scene 3-4 times, i skip that scene, because its super boring to watch the same scene X times. If nothing changes the first few times, why should i bother to read/watch everything another 100 times?
How im supposed to know what triggers the bikini scene to trigger the diving scene? The game gives absolute no hint what to do. Its just the same crap like Room for Rent, visit each room and roll back every hour of the day, to accidentally trigger a new scene.
Well and for that we are here. A Forum where people can post ideas how people who are stuck can progress.
I was stuck on 73/74 and then I read about the fly stuff and not to let it be killed. And guess what? I used the fly on the girls 18:00 and 22:00 without death and that was 74/74 for me.
The point about unclear triggers was brought up already several times. No need to run in circles.
This game is not a dia show. Otherwise you could click through it in 10 minutes.
Yes you have to pay attention and try stuff. When you find out, you will be rewared with new sexy scenes. :)

Reactions: Celaviegroup

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
Well and for that we are here. A Forum where people can post ideas how people who are stuck can progress.
I was stuck on 73/74 and then I read about the fly stuff and not to let it be killed. And guess what? I used the fly on the girls 18:00 and 22:00 without death and that was 74/74 for me.
The point about unclear triggers was brought up already several times. No need to run in circles.
This game is not a dia show. Otherwise you could click through it in 10 minutes.
Yes you have to pay attention and try stuff. When you find out, you will be rewared with new sexy scenes. :)
so, basically you are suggesting that, stop jerking off, go to the forum, post where you are stuck at, someone will reply it in a day or so, and then go back to the game and keep jerking off.

you are a fucking genius man, fucking genius...

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
so, basically you are suggesting that, stop jerking off, go to the forum, post where you are stuck at, someone will reply it in a day or so, and then go back to the game and keep jerking off.

you are a fucking genius man, fucking genius...
thank you man!

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes