Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all of you who have problem with the game

• If you just click and try – you’ll never succeed. In case you don’t want to change that way of playing – this game is not for you and I’m sure there are many games out here that suits you better.
  • You need to increase her love and lower her shyness. You can do that by clicking her icon when it appears and make the right choices.
  • If you have seen her in all scenes in one specific nightwear and her shyness is low enough – you’ll get the option to change nightwear. That will only happen when she make the decision herself in the bathroom at midnight.
  • She’s wearing many different dresses – you can trigger a bookmark in all the dresses at the beach at 22:00
  • If her shyness is low enough she might change swimsuit at 10:00 in bathroom too.
  • From episode 3 – you’ll be able to enable and disable help function that will guide you through the game and tell you if you’re doing something wrong.
  • Wish you happy playing

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Wonderful game? im not hating, but this dev Celaviegroup, Should be called 'RINSE and REPEAT' lol, the only game Dev(S) that can create a game that last 5 hours with 300 images, no story and 2000+ clicks to see a bit of BOOB lmfao
Why the personal attack? You seem angry.
Is there something specific the developer could do to ease your pain?

For those people playing at home, there are approximately 2,000 images in this version of an unfinished game. The Room for Rent franchise has around fifteen thousand renders and growing.

Bob is not lazy.

My advise is to not hack game variables and hold down the Ctrl key.

If you do this, apparently, after five hours of your life have been extinguished you will have repeatedly viewed the same 300 images, repeatedly. It's might cause you to make ad hominem attacks on complete strangers.

Shocker, I know.

This game, like many others is a hunting game. I like hunting games. I won't begrudge people that don't like the genre, but I am mystified why they play.

Thanks for playing.

Hey Bob. I have another idea to make the game better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Why the personal attack? You seem angry.
Is there something specific the developer could do to ease your pain?

For those people playing at home, there are approximately 2,000 images in this version of an unfinished game. The Room for Rent franchise has around fifteen thousand renders and growing.

Bob is not lazy.

My advise is to not hack game variables and hold down the Ctrl key.

If you do this, apparently, after five hours of your life have been extinguished you will have repeatedly viewed the same 300 images, repeatedly. It's might cause you to make ad hominem attacks on complete strangers.

Shocker, I know.

This game, like many others is a hunting game. I like hunting games. I won't begrudge people that don't like the genre, but I am mystified why they play.

Thanks for playing.

Hey Bob. I have another idea to make the game better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love your idea, haha

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I am stuck at 67/72... as many others people... is there a bug maybe? what am I supposed to do to proceed? i tried every possible interaction at every hour and nothing happens. I even raised love and horniness to 15, shy down to 85. I mean the game is good and I want to finish it but after a hour spent to proceed a single event I kind of just want to put it aside...

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
I am stuck at 67/72... as many others people... is there a bug maybe? what am I supposed to do to proceed? i tried every possible interaction at every hour and nothing happens. I even raised love and horniness to 15, shy down to 85. I mean the game is good and I want to finish it but after a hour spent to proceed a single event I kind of just want to put it aside...

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I tried that, but it doesn't help in any way. Sure it highlights better choices, but still doesn't tell what to do to progress.
edit: plus it bugs the game, it greys out options and some change to other characters icons aren't even shown anymore

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I tried that, but it doesn't help in any way. Sure it highlights better choices, but still doesn't tell what to do to progress.
edit: plus it bugs the game, it greys out options and some change to other characters icons aren't even shown anymore
It looks like the girls are too shy and doesn't have enough love score. It's not a bug

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Julia has 15 love, 84 shyness and 16 horniness, Ida has 0 love points (how do I raise them?), -7 shy points (?), Maria has 4 love and -5 shy points. Am I missing something? I can't seem to raise julia love points in any way

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Julia has 15 love, 84 shyness and 16 horniness, Ida has 0 love points (how do I raise them?), -7 shy points (?), Maria has 4 love and -5 shy points. Am I missing something? I can't seem to raise julia love points in any way
You are not playing latest version. Go to my Patreon site and download it for free

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I am assuming that if one only has 67 of the bookmarks that when Ver 3 is released that you wont be able to get much further than you are at the moment at 67/74 ?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have your 2.15 release from the Patron page and stats are Julia 15-L 84-S 18-H Ida 0-L 87-S Maria 3-L -5-S
Julia all dresses three times at least all three nightwear but still cant seem to pass 67 bookmark. Using Fly when ever possible and not getting smacked
Is that about in line

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I have your 2.15 release from the Patron page and stats are Julia 15-L 84-S 18-H Ida 0-L 87-S Maria 3-L -5-S
Julia all dresses three times at least all three nightwear but still cant seem to pass 67 bookmark. Using Fly when ever possible and not getting smacked
Is that about in line
send me your save file and I'll let you know what's missing

Cabitko

Jun 10, 2020
Try game from start ... when starts Evenings, on the left down corner write you what to do ...

Reactions: Celaviegroup

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Thanks to Cabitko for his/her W/T. It is excellent and straight forward. I encourage all who, like myself, are not intuitive enough to work their way through this game to use it. I tried but finally had to use a W/T to finish after I got stuck at 68/74. As I worked through this W/T I found events that I had progressed too far to recover from.

Glad to see Celaviegroup is more active in this thread than with RFR. I also noticed that if you pay attention to Julia's face as you make choices you can make better ones. That is a vast improvement over RFR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabitko

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks to Cabitko for his/her W/T. It is excellent and straight forward. I encourage all who, like myself, are not intuitive enough to work their way through this game to use it. I tried but finally had to use a W/T to finish after I got stuck at 68/74. As I worked through this W/T I found events that I had progressed too far to recover from.

Glad to see Celaviegroup is more active in this thread than with RFR. I also noticed that if you pay attention to Julia's face as you make choices you can make better ones. That is a vast improvement over RFR.
As mentioned before - from episode 3 - the WT is implemented in the game. Never use mods - in many cases you’ll never be able to play to the end. Use WT’s instead.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I have a couple questions: is it ok to scroll with the mouse wheel to go back? is it ok to save at any moment?
edit:
God I grinded all the way back to 67/74 after I was told I had the wrong game version, and at some point the game literally bugged and horny points went from 20 to 0. I had enough. Could someone please for god's sake give me a save past that point??? If i see 67 any more I swear...

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes