Fandoras

Nov 24, 2018
At 24:00 (you can go to toolbox and skip hour until 24:00)
When she goes to bathroom - choose the Bob icon
When you read the text ’She might have seen me’ - click Julia icon, and select ’of course not’
Go to bed
Day after - skip to 24:00 again. This time you select Julia icon when she goes to bathroom. She’ll ask if she should change nightwear - say yes. That’s it ... and you're back on track. Make sure to play 2.16
Aaaaa....2.13 :(Thanks for answer

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I know this rule, but it is hard to believe that Julia has 15 LP and 97 SP after 5 or 6 days... I hope my save helps...
Nothing unusual
Keep in mind that you can both win and lose points depending on your behavior. With the new help system you can see when it has effect - mostly if you do not select Julia icon. You need to lower the shy points to progress

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Nothing unusual
Keep in mind that you can both win and lose points depending on your behavior. With the new help system you can see when it has effect - mostly if you do not select Julia icon. You need to lower the shy points to progress
I fully understand that and I am sure that my behavior and Julia's responses were "correct" all the time. But, the changes were much slower than in first public Ep2.
IMHO, it seems like in "help mode" the shy points are changed after last text (Julia is less shy) and if this text "was slower than my reaction", the SP status remains untached.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i play 2:16 episode 2 shy 85 love 15 horny 15 next day horny 1
For episode 2 - max love points are 15. When you reach 10 horny points they are converted to 1 love point. When you have reached max love points it does not have any effect. Horny points have no other influence on the game
I fully understand that and I am sure that my behavior and Julia's responses were "correct" all the time. But, the changes were much slower than in first public Ep2.
IMHO, it seems like in "help mode" the shy points are changed after last text (Julia is less shy) and if this text "was slower than my reaction", the SP status remains untached.
Help mode is just a line attached when you gain or lose points - no other changes have been made

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have just made a new public release of episode 2.

Instructions how to play this game can now be found under toolbox in upper left corner. This is replay of the instructions from the beginning of the game. This guide will tell you how to use the fly and MC icons and how the ‘points’ are working.

Help function can now be enabled in toolbox. This will guide you through most of the events in the game and make a note if you're doing something wrong. Don’t use this function unless you’re stuck. The help function is not a complete walkthrough but will guide you in some situations only. If you use TAB to step forward - this function will not work.

Bug fixes – in some special cases – an event couldn’t be triggered.

Wish you happy playing
Not sure if I screwed something up or if it's an error.
I was spying on her in the bathroom and the game reset. It went back to the beginning.
I didn't add anything to this game, no mod or wt.

Fandoras

Nov 24, 2018
I don't know...68\74(new game 2.16)
-new swimsuit+
-third nightie (with the first standard one too)+
-yoga+
-Maria...Swim>peek in bath>"conversation" she "the best of the best"+
-Ida swim and change swimsuit and again swim>talk on the other island+
-every night conversation with Julia, in every dress+
-on the kichen+
-spy Fly+
What didn't i do?(what was written earlier, I did it as she is in the third nightie in a row)

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Help mode is just a line attached when you gain or lose points - no other changes have been made
OK. It is just my feeling that there can be some issue with implementation or my explanation is weak. Thank you for your time and for two great games.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
For episode 2 - max love points are 15. When you reach 10 horny points they are converted to 1 love point. When you have reached max love points it does not have any effect. Horny points have no other influence on the game

Calaviegroup: Got to 74/74. the help line was beneficial. thanks for the game. very beautiful girls and setting for the island. its still a bit of a grind as you repeat actions but i have greatly enjoyed it. v/r Diego

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
How I see it - this is the chicken and the eggs. If you use the skip function you'll miss any progress - and hat will lead you to more skipping. If you're are playing the game instead of skipping the game - you'll trigger all events fluently and no need to skip.
I made 2.16 in order to meet some of yours request. It's not complete as I wrote ...
I never skip / use mods or cheats, let me ask you, (why are we diving for pearls everyday (im guess theres only 1 pearl right ?) but everyday what are going do?, (relax broadwalk) or read a book do yoga etc, that is your idea of a STORY? example if at night the MC went to bed and thought? 'i should visit Ida tomorrow 10am' its not that hard, (i gave up on day 14) after diving for countless times for Pearls and only found one ! my MC is sick of diving he in hospital haha

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Not sure if I screwed something up or if it's an error.
I was spying on her in the bathroom and the game reset. It went back to the beginning.
I didn't add anything to this game, no mod or wt.
That same thing happened here, and at same point, but after the intro resumed at game point..

May 30, 2020
Dear Dev.

The design of the girls are really appreciated. I like the way how you try to increase the openness of the characters step by step. So please believe that my comments will come with the best intention:

It's your choice that you want to create a game by your values and guidelines or react somehow to the feedback coming from us, users.

I think i understand your intentions regarding game is a challenge and MC needs to work for the girls. I really get it. However unfortunately for me the game's logis is not consequent.

Some events grant love/horny/etc points for a while, but after they dont. I get it this encourage the MC to try out new ways of playing through the game, but for now even with the Status functuion i need to check every time its still worth to do the actual event or i need to find a new one.

There is the new Help function which is also really appreciated. But as well not consequent. It shows that "congrats, Julia loves you more" but not. Because love points do not grow over 15. So it's misleading. I'm at 71, even with help can not get further because the only hint i got to to to the Beach, but when i try to move my hands she always gets angry. And with the perious actions which increased her hornyness don't provide points anymore.

I spent hours and hours to move from one scene to another. Literally my head got hurt

People demand changes because they like this game. The girls one of the best CG-s on the market for now. But the inner logic of your game is very inconsequent any fragile, any bug can screw up the whole experience.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
When I restarted the 2.16 from scratch it went past Ep1 and straight to day 2. I did find and pick up most of the required points to get through with advancing though the stats still showed shy for Julia at 100 and 99 until day 4 but was in the bed so something a little odd there. Finally made some progress with love and shy and picked up a missing scene that I seemed to miss with her reading in morning, that was a plus but now at 15 love and 84 shy (which seems to go back and forth 85 - 84) and some how have lost totally the yoga scenes. She just reads all day and no yoga. I have gone through all 4 nightwear sets; currently she is wearing the pink nightie and I assume that is it until next ver update. Stuck again at 70 or 71 of 74 and just know that the missing book marks are related to the yoga scenes.....

dandy1

May 6, 2017
I have just made a new public release of episode 2.

Instructions how to play this game can now be found under toolbox in upper left corner. This is replay of the instructions from the beginning of the game. This guide will tell you how to use the fly and MC icons and how the ‘points’ are working.

Help function can now be enabled in toolbox. This will guide you through most of the events in the game and make a note if you're doing something wrong. Don’t use this function unless you’re stuck. The help function is not a complete walkthrough but will guide you in some situations only. If you use TAB to step forward - this function will not work.

Bug fixes – in some special cases – an event couldn’t be triggered.

Wish you happy playing
Thank you for the help function. I don't think I would have ever done what it had me do . I made it to 73/74 on my own but was stuck there. I have enjoyed both of your games, I think these people who are complaining need to get a life. If you don't like it , don't play it and keep quiet. Maybe they should try to make their own games. There are many games I don't care for, but I just don't play them and look for one I like. I never say anything bad about those games, and don't think I should. Thanks again, and I am looking forward to the next release of both of your games.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes