Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Every time I played through the scenes with Julia in the long white dress where her ass was hanging out ( and a really nice ass it is I will admit ) when she is thinking "He doesn't know I am not wearing panties" I am actually thinking she surly cant think the MC is that stupid or that much of a dumb-ass. One of the gives ya a chuckle scenes that are here and there...
Ha ha - don’t forget - this is just an adult game - not a real MeToo scenario

Reactions: Rolo and Ti Guan

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ha ha - don’t forget - this is just an adult game - not a real MeToo scenario
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt! and here I was going to give this technique a little test to see if it would really work.

Most likely not a good idea now that you have snapped me back to reality. Man what a bummer.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... "He doesn't know I am not wearing panties" I am actually thinking she surly cant think the MC is that stupid or that much of a dumb-ass. ...
LOL, thats how (some) young girls are: giving herself an excuse to get what she wants unconsciously, without admitting her desire to herself ;) ................. I do NOT consider this as very unrealistic ... (female psychology)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
LOL, thats how (some) young girls are: giving herself an excuse to get what she wants unconsciously, without admitting her desire to herself ;) ................. I do NOT consider this as very unrealistic ... (female psychology)
:p :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
HA HA That may be true today but when I was that age a Bikini or even a two piece bathing suite, not to mention evening wear like that was highly controversial....

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
We had mixed Saunas (nude ofc), starting in the early 1970s (speaking of more or less clothing).

There was a pre-registration of 14 days.
When ppl finally came they found out that there are only men. Interested women just came to late to register for a place ;) (men took all places within half an hour after list opening).

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Updated to ep2!
Note: Cheat Menu has been fixed. (hopefully..)
Changelog:
1. Added cheat menu.
2. Updated highlighted choices for Ch.2 choices.

Download:
will you make the walkthrough updated for episode 3.

Reactions: Igor9504
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes