Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
That's the version the dev said if shared will lead to banning from Patreon (not that I believe they hold that kind of power!)
Patreon is obliged to banish such people from Patreon (it is a very mild punishment). In Germany (where I live) something like this is punished with a fine and up to 5 years in prison.
Screenshot_50.png Screenshot_51.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You should probably stop having an account on a pirate website then.
Why, should I close my account? I support several game developers (Dark Silver for 4 years), I think everyone has to decide for themselves what they do (I don't condemn anyone). I think you can wait the few days until the public version comes. The site is important for game developers and users. I often can't even play the games I support every month (unfortunately not always time). But every now and then I try something new, it doesn't always have to be the latest version to see if I like a game. There are more than enough public versions of different games on the site. I also try to understand the game developers who earn little money for their hard work, so I don't mind waiting for the public version.
Screenshot_53.png Screenshot_54.png

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Don't be pervert
Make sure she love you enough
Make sure her shyness decrease gradually
Make sure to increase her horny level
Train your fly-don't get killed

Most important-DO NOT use mod

Enjoy the games
Happy playing

• Red Heart

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If this game is anything like "Room for Rent" then you MUST use the MOD!
Wrong - so far Mods kills the game. Every day I get complaints from players because they can't continue etc. All of them are using third party mods. If you wanna play a game, enjoy it and take the challenge - forget about mods. This game is slightly easier than RfR.

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Wrong - so far Mods kills the game. Every day I get complaints from players because they can't continue etc. All of them are using third party mods. If you wanna play a game, enjoy it and take the challenge - forget about mods. This game is slightly easier than RfR.
Oh, OK, "slightly easier" so instead of clicking on every room, every hour, of every day for the week, so I don't miss event #27 in the laundry room on Tuesday at 2:00pm. Are you going to make the event trigger on two different days in a week? So we don't have to grind thru an entire week (every room, every hour , every day) ? Is that your idea of "slightly easier"? Grinding 4 days a week instead of 7? Yay!!!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The current mod is for Ep1 only. If you use it with Ep2 download you will only finish Ep1 part and not get into Ep2, the game defaults to the loading screen.
This Game does not have the grinding like Room for Rent, just use rollback till you think your on a good path with the cuties.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I'm sorry, but your games are not challenging (in my opinion). They are grind games with illogical reasoning and padded out to drag out playing. Some people like that - I get it. But a lot don't. It's your prerogative to make the game you want to make. But making out there is some kind of logic challenge that only "smart" people can play without mods is disingenuous. If I want to play a with a bit of challenge then something like Treasures of Nadia is infinitely more enjoyable (and logical).

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes