kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Oh, OK, "slightly easier" so instead of clicking on every room, every hour, of every day for the week, so I don't miss event #27 in the laundry room on Tuesday at 2:00pm. Are you going to make the event trigger on two different days in a week? So we don't have to grind thru an entire week (every room, every hour , every day) ? Is that your idea of "slightly easier"? Grinding 4 days a week instead of 7? Yay!!!
I second what he said.. I have had no problems with Room for Rent using the walkthrough mod..knock on wood. :) Just a few error here and there, but no problem!

Reactions: EmeraldSword

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Here is my Walkthrough Mod and please choose Julia when possible.As there are many love points there...now a perfect one is not possible as there is a fly system and character switching but I have tried .
Working on new version. Current mod file is outdated
I'm using the mod, but MC still go to couch and think "I could have treated her better - for sure." Is it possible to not go to couch? Thanks for the mod, anyway.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I'm using the mod, but MC still go to couch and think "I could have treated her better - for sure." Is it possible to not go to couch? Thanks for the mod, anyway.
Did you choose to play as Julia whenever possible and also did you choose Julia love point over Ida hug point?if yes then you shouldn't be on couch.Also hope you didn't mess up and get caught using fly system.

Reactions: Nosket

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The grind in the game is absolute bullshit, and I am really baffled by this gameplay design. Repeating the same scenes over and over again to unlock new ones is not sexy or exciting gameplay. Is pure tedium and busywork. I have like 10 events left to unlock, and they require a ridiculous amount of grind. You are going to bore players out of there mind.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I'm stuck at 67/74. I enjoy this and Room for Rent (only really enjoyable with the mod). Sometimes, it's hard to tell if you need a correct choice at the right time, or a combination of events at specific times. I look forward to a walkthrough coming out. Great art. Great buildup. I don't mind a little grind, but going several days without encountering anything new makes it harder to enjoy.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I'm stuck at 67/74. I enjoy this and Room for Rent (only really enjoyable with the mod). Sometimes, it's hard to tell if you need a correct choice at the right time, or a combination of events at specific times. I look forward to a walkthrough coming out. Great art. Great buildup. I don't mind a little grind, but going several days without encountering anything new makes it harder to enjoy.
Same here, but I'm stuck on 66. I've spent the last half hour or so just trying different locations at different times, making different choices. Then I tried doing the same thing over and over seeing if I just needed to raise their stats enough, but nope. Nothing new.

Without hints or a walkthrough, a huge portion of this and Room for Rent is just aimlessly clicking around until you get lucky. Not even talking to the girls gives you any clues as to what you're supposed to do next.

That being said, I do really like this game. It just needs a system that helps guide players along.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
The grind in the game is absolute bullshit, and I am really baffled by this gameplay design. Repeating the same scenes over and over again to unlock new ones is not sexy or exciting gameplay. Is pure tedium and busywork. I have like 10 events left to unlock, and they require a ridiculous amount of grind. You are going to bore players out of there mind.
No, you don't get it. We are just too stupid to play the game, with only the elite of elite supporters being able to master it's contents. :rolleyes:

Btw, the single review of this game is suspiciously worded like a friend of the dev/the dev wrote it too.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Why all girls in this game does have not tits? They a thin like a plank))) Look at mine tits and make the same to all girls))

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
This is frustrating. I can deal with grinding, but not if you can't fucking tell if the grinding is actually getting you somewhere or just running on a hamster wheel. A little better in-game feedback of progress/lack thereof would be a lot better.

waltage

May 19, 2017
i'm sorry but nobody like your unlogic grinding im afraid Market judge you
even if i do nothing - relation going to minus

Reactions: Jeevant

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but your games are not challenging (in my opinion). They are grind games with illogical reasoning and padded out to drag out playing. Some people like that - I get it. But a lot don't. It's your prerogative to make the game you want to make. But making out there is some kind of logic challenge that only "smart" people can play without mods is disingenuous. If I want to play a with a bit of challenge then something like Treasures of Nadia is infinitely more enjoyable (and logical).
I'm betting if he had to sit QUIET and watch another person try to play room for rent doing the same shit for 3 hours straight without a mod to help he would not say that. If we do a forum poll on the most frustrating game, RFR gets first and second place. Its that dumb.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I feel like this is a good example of one of the prime traps some devs fall into. If I wanted a challenge, I'd go play Dark Souls. I'm not here for the excitement of beating a challenging game. This is purely about fap. Stop hiding the content behind incomprehensible barriers. You're not competing for a Steam award here, just give us a basic storyline and unimpeded progress toward the H-content. Rule One: Know Your Audience

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes