myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tripod70

To take Julia swimming check the beach in the morning where she is laying on her belly. To get her horny points one spot is to have the MC take a shower while she's reading her book and then make her watch the MC.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Many players got what it takes to go further or open another events, but some times they missed some earlier events, if you went too far, you may not complete the whole episode, therefore you need to repeat the game from the begining... Go hunt
I know you mean well, but I think that's rarely the case, if ever. That's likely to piss players off when they still get stuck missing a bunch of bookmarks.

Reactions: Druid2k
Jan 15, 2019
The grind in the game is absolute bullshit, and I am really baffled by this gameplay design. Repeating the same scenes over and over again to unlock new ones is not sexy or exciting gameplay. Is pure tedium and busywork. I have like 10 events left to unlock, and they require a ridiculous amount of grind. You are going to bore players out of there mind.
I'm with you, I really liked the first episode but this is not even a little bit enjoyable. Not for me. Deleting now

Brian1635

Oct 22, 2017
I got all 74 but can't say what I did to get it not alot of content for all the grind but good art so I'll wait to see what this one brings

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Easiest way is to bring up the console and look at what events are left and then open notepad and start dropping the .rpy files into it while searching for the event name that was in the console and once you find it look at what is needed to trigger it. I used it for a few of them. Right now it's kind of a cluster fuck trying to get everything without missing something. It should have some sort of hint system so it's easier to get all the triggers. One I seemed to have missing was back when she was wearing those tan pants and top.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
tripod70

To take Julia swimming check the beach in the morning where she is laying on her belly. To get her horny points one spot is to have the MC take a shower while she's reading her book and then make her watch the MC.
I will have to see if I can figure that out for taking her diving and I seem to only be able to shower once in the morning.

I have just gave up on trying to figure out that fuckin FLY... What good is it any way. :sick: of it and it is tomorrow already and I have to give these old bones a rest get back to this when rested thanks again.....

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Honestly, Celaviegroup, from your posts, you are too stubborn to change.. I'm doing fine with the walkthrough mods... even though you complain about it..
Keep in mind that you're not the guy who receive hundreds of complains about bugs in my game and people stop supporting me because of bugs that I'm not responsible for. You have no idea how much time I use to support players that can't figure it out and stuck because of the mods.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
72 is as far as i can get and after an hour of trying to figure out what I am missing. I am calling it until the next update.
You don't need to play it further - Keep in mind that it's just bookmarks. In episode 3 you can continue from your save file and the missing scenes will be shown soon or later.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I will have to see if I can figure that out for taking her diving and I seem to only be able to shower once in the morning.

I have just gave up on trying to figure out that fuckin FLY... What good is it any way. :sick: of it and it is tomorrow already and I have to give these old bones a rest get back to this when rested thanks again.....
If you were following the description of the fly in episode 1 - you'll know that this is an option you have to look into areas where you have no permission to go. If you don't escape - the fly will be clashed - and the option is no longer available that day. If you escape - early in the scene - your 'Fly' skill will not improve. If you escape - just before it's clashed your skills will improve and you'll later get the option to see more in new scenes.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
An observation, the Dev has the girl setup as sweet and shy, in reality she has the character and attitude of Amber Heard 2.0. What a r@ging b1tch!!!! I picked the guy every time, was a complete gentleman, but she acts like she's Amber Heard in the vicinity of a lowly peasant, belittling and lashing out at every possible chance.
Haha - nice observation :)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
If you were following the description of the fly in episode 1 - you'll know that this is an option you have to look into areas where you have no permission to go. If you don't escape - the fly will be clashed - and the option is no longer available that day. If you escape - early in the scene - your 'Fly' skill will not improve. If you escape - just before it's clashed your skills will improve and you'll later get the option to see more in new scenes.
I don't think the fly level is working. In Ep1 I did all the fly actions to where Julia was going to kill it, but there was no stat increase, it is stuck on zero.

Reactions: Largo and tossler

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I don't think the fly level is working. In Ep1 I did all the fly actions to where Julia was going to kill it, but there was no stat increase, it is stuck on zero.
So far the level has no impact and is disabled - but it will be in use from episode 3. You'll still gain values but you can't see it

Reactions: Netrom

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, it's like the first 2/3 chapter of RfR, nothing special.
At this time, after so many good content in previous chapters and because it is something related to the RfR game, I would have included some pieces of RfR to not make the game too boring.

Currently it would be more like a "My Best Friend's Daughter - Fashion Week"...

Reactions: vesslan
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes