Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Ok, it's like the first 2/3 chapter of RfR, nothing special.
At this time, after so many good content in previous chapters and because it is something related to the RfR game, I would have included some pieces of RfR to not make the game too boring.

Currently it would be more like a "My Best Friend's Daughter - Fashion Week"...
We all have our preferences - I find the teasing parts more funny and sexy than boring sex scenes - and I make games I like

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I have been playing for three game weeks, 62/74, and just now I noticed the location "Beach". ;) And "Sea"... 67/74 now.

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
And yes, in any incomprehensible situation - you need to go and wash the dishes in the kitchen. By the way, where did they get their food on the island and who prepares it for them?

Reactions: Largo

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
And yes, in any incomprehensible situation - you need to go and wash the dishes in the kitchen. By the way, where did they get their food on the island and who prepares it for them?
Ha ha - good question - it's not a part of the story yet. In episode 4 you'll find out

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Are you running the walkthrough mod? I couldn't get Chapter 2 to start until I removed it and ran a fresh install.
Totally that big sized message of mod being outdated must have something to do with it don't you think?:unsure:
I even removed the file download for older version for now so that people don't end up using it still .

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
who wants to download the game for the android version here is the link
apk

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
EP1: story, good start
EP2: sandbox, fashion week with low progress (grind)

The values have no use yet. Better wait for the next 1-2 versions.

The girls are super cute, but the game doesn't convince me yet. I like slow games, but please with content.
These girls in a VN game with a good story... :love:

Good renders, but posture is not always optimal. And the clothes partially floats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

izca

Nov 3, 2018
Nice game as always, could you put an alert when you get a point? it is annoying to have to enter the "status" option after every action to see if it had an effect

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Learning by doing - So far you can only see the progress once a day. Maybe I should consider a cheat mode :)
Hi, really like the overall direction here, very appreciative.

I don't think cheat mode is needed, but let's take the 22:00 beach scene, say a player chooses to continue to groping her breast, a visual indicator of (-2 Love) would be great. You've maybe seen other games where an image or floating text appears on screen, fades in and out, something like that.

This would facilitate our learning, when we repeat actions on subsequent days we will be better prepared to choose outcomes that drive the points where we need them to be?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Learning by doing - So far you can only see the progress once a day. Maybe I should consider a cheat mode :)
Yes knowing where you stand is a good thing. Having to redo a whole day to try and improve really just sucks and adds to the Grind...... Just sayin..

Reactions: Largo and peytine93

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Just where does Julia disappear to at 1800 ?? I haven't bee able to find her at any location, then at 1900 she in chair reading the book waiting for dinner to start. I have also noticed that she really doesn't have much if any day time interaction at all...

Reactions: Largo

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
The thing that really bugged me the most is the status screen. Please, for the next release, just put all the info in 1 nice screen instead of having them show up one at a time. I mean, a status info screen really only has 1 job, i.e to show u the status info, so let it do that nicely please.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes